Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,109 members, 7,953,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial (19684 Views)

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by MissRaine69(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lesson number 1. Learn to pick your battles .
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by farmgate: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
yim:
The guy is a mumu. He was busy printing shirts that the DG must go, the body of benchers invited him for a meeting on 3 occasions he didn't attend.
True, many things are not going well in law school but the way he went about it is irresponsible.
He was admitted based on conditions of good behavior cos of his antecedent in UI. Law School may consider in another 10years cheesy grin

You said it all, he should have used that invitation to express his own side and as an intended lawyer or lawyer, point out some fact about unconducive atmosphere at the lecture room and give out reason why he shouldn't be expel
yim:
The guy is a mumu. He was busy printing shirts that the DG must go, the body of benchers invited him for a meeting on 3 occasions he didn't attend.
True, many things are not going well in law school but the way he went about it is irresponsible.
He was admitted based on conditions of good behavior cos of his antecedent in UI. Law School may consider in another 10years cheesy grin

You said it all, he should have used that invitation to express his own side and as an intended lawyer or lawyer, point out some fact about unconducive atmosphere at the lecture room and give out reason why he shouldn't be expel
yim:

Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by verygudbadguy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
yim:

I see a very fine babe here but unwilling to stand up to any injustice/abnormality in her society.

Not good enough.

Kudos to Kayode for his fearless character.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by mexite: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please let us save ourselves all these arguments. Between an Act and the Constitution, which superceded?

yim:

Madam or Oga
First of at the Constitution is a grind norm and there are other laws that empower institutions
And example, there is ICAN Act that governs the way ICAN operates, the same way there is CAMA that governs CAC and how they deal with companies.
So Legal Education Act governs the Council of Legal Education of which law school is an arm.
So that Act governs the way law school operates.
So there you have it
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by babilicious: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
You won't understand the doctrine of Fit and proper because is exclusive to only lawyers that have gone to Law school and not practicable in Nigerian universities.
Mr Kayode would've had a good case if he had conducted himself properly as an aspiring attorney. Seats reservation are not permissible in law school ...Lecturers would've have listened to him earlier but the question is how did he conduct himself while making his point?
the issue of law school having poor plumbing work e.t.c which he raised are uncalled for in this matter since he didn't complain earlier (through the right challenge) until the issue of his misconduct and unruly behaviour was brought up then he sought to rely on poor administration/ management , poor plumbing work e.t.c to deviate peoples mind from his unruly conduct.
Law school is totally different from what is obtainable in our universities...because it takes cognizance of your academic performance and your general character/ behaviour
Kayode's refusal to honour the invitation by law school shows extreme insubordination ..nobody ..i repeat nobody not even SANS, JUSTICES will refuse an invitation from a higher authority (NBA) not even late Gani NOT TO TALK OF AN ASPIRING LAWYER (not yet called to bar)....
if he had honoured the invitation then he would've made his grievances known to the Legal Education because in law school there is no partiality or favoritism ( ask those who went through the process) as everything is done in a dignified manner.
i petitioned a doctor in Law school clinic as a student... an invitation was sent to me ..i honoured it and made my grievances known and ofcourse disciplinary actions were taken and i wasn't affected in anyway .
In conclusion..i stand with the council of legal education as i maintain that Kayode deserves the punishment given to him ...IF SANS, JUSTICES, JUDGES e.t.c can submit to higher authorities... Please who is Kayode not to submit to authority..??

3 Likes

Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by francisbiz: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
yim:

You said "True, many things are not going well in law school but the way he went about it is irresponsible"
Prior to this exposure by Kayode what responsible effort have you or anyone else made to expose or address those things that are not going well in the law school?
May be you should read 'the man died' by Wold Soyinka.
or
Read 'the poems of a nationalist "by Denise Osadebe"
Denise Osadebe said in one of the poems
"Who Buys my Thought
Buys Not A Cup Of Honey
That Sweetens Every taste ... "

Kayode must have an impeccable record as a student, he was not accused of cultism, exam malpractice, 419, or any other antisocial behaviour that Nigerian students and youths are known for.
You expelled a student for sitting on a vacant chair?
Do you know the wars, blood-bath and fights that empty seats have caused?
Reserving seats for late comers in schools, Churches and occasions while people that are already present remain standing, is preposterous and inhuman.

Why has the law school concealed the name of the student who the seat was reserved for and those who reserved the seat.
Stop giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
If you are coming to equity, you must come with clean hands!

Maybe na one mumu woman wrapper guy reserve the seat for one lady wey no send am.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by helphelp: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
yim:

The Council of Legal Education reserves exclusive rights on who they admit and there is a doctrine of FIT and PROPER that lies in their discretion and they have the force of the law by the provisions of the Legal Education Act. They have case gan an ni

Oh well! He was admitted, so we bypass the admission rights.

The case against him which was a disruption caused by "seat reservation" is flawed, because there's a policy against reserving seats for students(a common ordeal amongst students) in the school.

Trust me, the second chance basis they seek is to silence the man, and make him comport to the tyranny.

Did you hear the alumni submission on the case? You will know it's a trend they seek to keep.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Sterope(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
You are a joke

baby124:

Do you know the difference between a law and a mode of conduct? Wait first, are you a lawyer? Lay man you say? I am here waiting for proof. No wonder this law school is so inadequate and poor. Look at you wearing a badge of stupidity and low education. Thereby disgracing yourself and this mumu law school this guy is trying to improve. Charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by baby124: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sterope:
You are a joke

Why? Are you also a part of this dull Law school brigade? The joke is on you.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Fussbot: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
baby124:

The act that forms the EFCC is an act of law. The EFCC cannot pass laws in this country which was the first thing you implied. They can only form code of conducts for their employees for internal governance. Those codes do not apply to everyone in the country like a law would.

Now, instead of you to correct your obvious lack of education. You are here making aimless and stupid arguments. Which further strengthen Kayode Bello's argument that the Nigerian law school is outdated, useless and run by a group of dinsaurs who cannot tell the difference between a code of conduct and a law. You are here arguing blindly and without proof that Nigerian law school can pass laws! It shows all of you in that school need electric shock therapy.
so the criminal code, for example, doesn't apply to everyone in Nigeria?
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Eraddray(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lucid1:
He's an unrepentant brat. I feel for his parents and guardians
man, u're wrong
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by baby124: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fussbot:
so the criminal code, for example, doesn't apply to everyone in Nigeria?
The criminal code... I hope you are not a lawyer. Please... this is so embarrassing I swear. See so called Nigerian lawyers. Nigerian lawyers or Nigerian jesters... you mean this code which was passed into law is the same as a law school code of conduct?! Jesus!
http://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/en/ng/ng025en.pdf
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Sterope(f): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Are you aware that the reserved seat had the personal effects of the owner? Did you know he was sitting somewhere else before he decided to look for trouble?

Do you also know that he has been aimlessly looking for trouble in his hostel before the seat issue?

Have you ever read one of his numerous letters against his lecturers? Please do, if you haven't.

Did you also know that this guy once walked out on the UI SRC?

Do you also know that there are amicable ways he could have resolved the matter? Even if they resolved the issue wrong, do you reasonably believe that a common seat issue should be turned to such a big deal? If it had been between your kids, I am sure you would have beaten the kid if he had sulked over this small issue.

The guy has a mental issue. He doesn't understand what it means to let go. Life is not always about being right and unfortunately from hearsays, he was in the wrong 99% of the time. You can certainly be annoying for the fun of it but not so close to your personal and professional lives.

helphelp:

Oh well! He was admitted, so we bypass the admission rights.

The case against him which was a disruption caused by "seat reservation" is flawed, because there's a policy against reserving seats for students(a common ordeal amongst students) in the school.

Trust me, the second chance basis they seek is to silence the man, and make him comport to the tyranny.

Did you hear the alumni submission on the case? You will know it's a trend they seek to keep.

Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Sterope(f): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
The joke is on you

[quote author=baby124 post=591146 Why? Are you also a part of this dull Law school brigade? The joke is on you. [/quote]
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by baby124: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sterope:
The joke is on you

Who is this one? I saw your highly dull comment up there. So someone should put property on a seat for their friend or girlfriend and a student present in the hall should not seat abi? But leave the seat for a late comer to have the priviledge of seating comfortably. You are definitely off your rockers.

You are the type that get into position of power and think your aimless behavior should not be questioned by anyone. You are nothing but a regular human being. Stop ascribing any useless importance to yourself. A student who comes for lectures has the right to sit in any seat that is available. Point, blank, period.

See your dull argument that is all conjectures and hearsay. Not even a first hand account and not even from a school's written report in which the accused can issue a rebuttal. You should be working in a mama put joint as a server. Not cramming law school books and disgracing your lineage online.

3 Likes

Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Sterope(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Whether the seat was reserved or not is inconclusive. Her personal effects were on the chair. She claimed to have gone to the toilet. This happens fairly often especially for ladies. They leave their seats to go to the toilet for a bit of touch up. Therefore it is difficult to conclude that the seat was reserved. And with her personal effects on the seat, it is safer to conclude that it was hers. If it had been, they would have certainly sided with him. ..If it had been a 50 IQ 34 year old man 5 year boy, he would have gone back to his seat but an idiot will always be an idiot......smiley. His stepmother's juju must have been pretty strong.

From seat to Chief Marshall love for women to living conditions in Law School to copying Secretary of the UN and Amnesty International.....Upon wetin na....Like the UN secretary is going to leave other issues for an idiot with seat issues in Nigeria....Can you imagine the scenariocheesy

Tell your boyfriend that he is never getting into law school. He ain't going nowhere. Tell him to take his asylum very seriously. cheesy. Or better still, check into a psychiatric hospital.

baby124:

Who is this one? I saw your highly dull comment up there. So someone should put property on a seat for their friend or girlfriend and a student present in the hall should not seat abi? But leave the seat for a late comer to have the priviledge of seating comfortably. You are definitely off your rockers.

You are the type that get into position of power and think your aimless behavior should not be questioned by anyone. You are nothing but a regular human being. Stop ascribing any useless importance to yourself. A student who comes for lectures has the right to sit in any seat that is available. Point, blank, period.

See your dull argument that is all conjectures and hearsay. Not even a first hand account and not even from a school's written report in which the accused can issue a rebuttal. You should be working in a mama put joint as a server. Not cramming law school books and disgracing your lineage online.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by baby124: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sterope:

Whether the seat was reserved or not is inconclusive. Her personal effects were on the chair. She claimed to have for you the toilet. This happens fairly often especially for ladies. They leave their seats to go to the toilet for a bit of touch up. Therefore it is difficult to conclude that the seat was reserved. And with her personal effects on the seat, it is safe to conclude that it was hers. If it had been, they would have certainly sided with him. ..If it had been a 50 IQ 34 year old man 5 year boy, he would have gone back to his seat but an idiot will always be an idiot......smiley. His stepmother's juju must have been pretty strong.

Tell your boyfriend that he is never getting into law school. He ain't going nowhere. Tell him to take his asylum very seriously. cheesy

You are extremely dull. I mean you believe in step mother's juju and what not. This is who I am arguing with online. I think you are the one that belongs in an asylum... I mean you came from nowhere insulting and being paranoid that I am his girlfriend. From what you wrote up there you are certainly worse than him. You have clearly written that all you are typing here is what you heard. Not what you witnessed or read from an official report. Not only are you a rumor monger, you are paranoid and prone to bursts and Fit of attacking people. You also lack the ability to think properly. Then you claim other people belong in the asylum, when you should be the preferred resident of yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Fussbot: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
baby124:

The criminal code... I hope you are not a lawyer. Please... this is so embarrassing I swear. See so called Nigerian lawyers. Nigerian lawyers or Nigerian jesters... you mean this code which was passed into law is the same as a law school code of conduct?! Jesus!
http://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/en/ng/ng025en.pdf
lol

Madam, did the criminal code make itself law? It was given life by an enabling act of Parliament.

First of first, legislation is a source of Nigerian Law. And in fact, it is the most important at it gives life to other sources. Legislation can be in statutes or subsidiary legislation.

Subsidiary legislations are laws made by other bodies other than the Parliament. Due to the pressure on time on the legislature, technicalities of some subject matter, the Parliament can't always make all the laws. These laws however appear in different nomenclatures such as rules, regulations, schemes, bye-laws, code of conduct, directives etc.

Subsidiary legislations however must not exceed the limit of power delegated to them by statutes.

Now madam, ask ursef, has the law school exceed the limits of power delegated to it by the Parliament to make laws for the conduct of aspiring lawyers in law school??

Modified. Lol I just opened ur link and the title says it all. "AN ACT TO ESTABLISH A CODE OF CRIMINAL LAW". An act madam.. Lol without the act giving life to it, it's not enforceable anywhere.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by baby124: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fussbot:
lol

Madam, did the criminal code make itself law? It was given life by an enabling act of Parliament.

First of first, legislation is a source of Nigerian Law. And in fact the most important at it gives life to other sources. Legislation can be in statutes or subsidiary legislation.

Subsidiary legislation are laws made by other bodies other than the Parliament. Due to the pressure on time on the legislature, technicalities of some subject matter etc the Parliament can't always make all the laws. These laws however are in different nomenclatures, rules, regulations, schemes, bye-laws, code of conduct, directives etc.

Subsidiary legislations however must not exceed the limit of power delegated to them by statutes.

Now madam, ask ursef, has the law school exceed the limits of power delegated to it by the Parliament to make laws for the conduct of aspiring lawyers in law school??

I don't think you have the ability to comprehend what the argument from the person I was arguing with was about. Until you read properly, comprehend and then come back and respond before I will respond to you. Or it will be a gross waste of my time.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Sterope(f): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Your boyfriend is never going to be called to the Nigerian bar

Oya bite me

uote author=baby124 post=59115868]
You are extremely dull. I mean you believe in step mother's juju and what not. This is who I am arguing with online. I think you are the one that belongs in an asylum...[/quote]
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Fussbot: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
baby124:

I don't think you have the ability to comprehend what the argument from the person I was arguing with was about. Until you read properly, comprehend and then come back and respond before I will respond to you. Or it will be a gross waste of my time.
lol
Don't resort to ad hominem madam. Ur argument was trying to differentiate codes from laws. Lol... U said codes are not laws enforceable in every part of the country but laws are. If it's different tell me
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by helphelp: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sterope:
Are you aware that the reserved seat had the personal effects of the owner? Did you know he was sitting somewhere else before he decided to look for trouble?

Do you also know that he has been aimlessly looking for trouble in his hostel before the seat issue?

Have you ever read one of his numerous letters against his lecturers? Please do, if you haven't.

Did you also know that this guy once walked out on the UI SRC?

Do you also know that there are amicable ways he could have resolved the matter? Even if they resolved the issue wrong, do you reasonably believe that a common seat issue should be turned to such a big deal? If it had been between your kids, I am sure you would have beaten the kid if he had sulked over this small issue.

The guy has a mental issue. He doesn't understand what it means to let go. Life is not always about being right and unfortunately from hearsays, he was in the wrong 99% of the time. You can certainly be annoying for the fun of it but not so close to your personal and professional lives.

I can assure you, your above post still points to hearsay, I actually read all that, and also read the guys claim(which is still hearsay).

But all in all, trust me when I say this, people(Nigerians in particular) don't like their orders be challenged. I see the guy stand up against so many abnormalities and he's being punished for it. He could be stubborn, but like the published post in the dailies rightly stated, we should learn from both parties and make amends.

He voiced against school facilities amongst many other things, and just so because others kept quiet, the management took it as they want us to believe.

Remember, they said he was sacked/laid off from where he was supposed to serve, but he came out and said otherwise. And even got an offer from another reputable firm to finish up his service.

We should be slow to judge.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by fattycoolface(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
So repulsive and uncalled for.Why would they expelled a guy that had proven to be the voice of the voiceless?Secondly,i read some commentsh emphatically saying the guy had done the protest in an abnormal ways which i strongly disagreed with.Assuming the protest was done massively and collectively,would they expelled the entire students?y
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by Sterope(f): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
I can never support the law school authorities without a good cause. I am not a fan either.

However, this guy is a nuisance. You cannot take that from him. Reservation of seat is not enough reason to act like a fo.ol. If it had been any of us, we would have gone back to your original seats or gotten another one. It is not a right issue. It is what it is. I know how many times I have gotten the rod for insisting on some things at home because they were too petty for me to have bothered with. Even as a lawyer, there are some cases you don't dare bring to court because they would be dismissed because of frivolity. They tell you it is maturity, Kayode needs a bit of that in his life.

Kayode never fought for any law school students. I don't see anyone standing with him. Can you see them? Hearsay or not, we can't deny that this issue started from reservation of seat to Chief Marshall liking girls to living conditions in Law school. Can he just pick a goddamn cause?undecided

If Kayode was so particular about the lack of sufficient seats, he could have gone through the proper channel. I know people who got results after making complaints to the relevant authorities. I know those who didn't. Although those who did not get result could have complained, they didn't and I wouldn't blame them if they have spoken out. However Kayode situation is a different case entirely, he is an idiot looking for how not to be called to bar in Nigeria.

I can't remember reading that Gani Fawehin insulting a Judge or puting his cart before the horse because he thought he has a right. Due process must be followed if you want to be taken seriously especially with this set of people. It is called being tactful, Kayode should try it someday. He is a 34 year old who is not only tactless but extremely rude.

helphelp:

I can assure you, your above post still points to hearsay, I actually read all that, and also read the guys claim(which is still hearsay).

But all in all, trust me when I say this, people(Nigerians in particular) don't like their orders be challenged. I see the guy stand up against so many abnormalities and he's being punished for it. He could be stubborn, but like the published post in the dailies rightly stated, we should learn from both parties and make amends.

He voiced against school facilities amongst many other things, and just so because others kept quiet, the management took it as they want us to believe.

Remember, they said he was sacked/laid off from where he was supposed to serve, but he came out and said otherwise. And even got an offer from another reputable firm to finish up his service.

We should be slow to judge.
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by saintandsinnerz: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2017
yim:

Madam or Oga
First of at the Constitution is a grind norm and there are other laws that empower institutions
And example, there is ICAN Act that governs the way ICAN operates, the same way there is CAMA that governs CAC and how they deal with companies.
So Legal Education Act governs the Council of Legal Education of which law school is an arm.
So that Act governs the way law school operates.
So there you have it

grundnorm
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by helphelp: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Sterope:
I can never support the law school authorities without a good cause. I am not a fan either.

However, this guy is a nuisance. You cannot take that from him. Reservation of seat is not enough reason to act like a fo.ol. If it had been any of us, we would have gone back to your original seats or gotten another one. It is not a right issue. It is what it is. I know how many times I have gotten the rod for insisting on some things at home because they were too petty for me to have bothered with. Even as a lawyer, there are some cases you don't dare bring to court because they would be dismissed because of frivolity. They tell you it is maturity, Kayode needs a bit of that in his life.

Kayode never fought for any law school students. I don't see anyone standing with him. Can you see them? Hearsay or not, we can't deny that this issue started from reservation of seat to Chief Marshall liking girls to living conditions in Law school. Can he just pick a goddamn cause?undecided

If Kayode was so particular about the lack of sufficient seats, he could have gone through the proper channel. I know people who got results after making complaints to the relevant authorities. I know those who didn't. Although those who did not get result could have complained, they didn't and I wouldn't blame them if they have spoken out. However Kayode situation is a different case entirely, he is an idiot looking for how not to be called to bar in Nigeria.

I can't remember reading that Gani Fawehin insulting a Judge or puting his cart before the horse because he thought he has a right. Due process must be followed if you want to be taken seriously especially with this set of people. It is called being tactful, Kayode should try it someday. He is a 34 year old who is not only tactless but extremely rude.

I'm in accordance with all you said about pettiness, and how annoying one can get.

But let's not rule out the fact that a recognised dailies editorial took up the case, and you and I know the amount of investigation they would have put in, to come to terms with pleading for a second chance for him.

Let me make a quick point, an editorial ordinarily shouldn't come out and plead a second chance on behalf of anyone what so ever. It's a story, investigate and post as it is. But my intuition tells me, the other party has agreed to letting Kay come back, but with an underlay of fear, which comes with a second chance gimmick.

Now to Gani Fawehinmi, God rest his soul. The fact that we never heard of any form of alteration, does not mean it did, or never did happen. You could be overwhelmed if you actually did a proper back dated check on papa.

Like some of our senators, we hear of so many nonsense they did in school in the past, some still exhibit similar character till date.

Let me remind you once again, Kay is stubborn, might also be rude. But like you said, he's probably taking a wrong step towards laying right claims. Investigators have seen all these and they've wade in on it.

Waiting to read from you.

NB: I don't know Kayode from Adams, but a similar thing happened to me way back when I was in school(not as bad though)
Re: Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial by remi1444: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2017
MrMcJay:

You're actually wrong.

The Legal Education Act is part of the Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). The constitution of Nigeria is also part of the LFN.
noted, I envy you sha, wish I become a smart and bright counsel like you by the next 6years time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Mourns It’s Chancellor, The Alaafin Of Oyo. / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.