Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,333 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? (1626 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by Zealoy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
there's this girl I like so much though we've been in a talking terms with each other but i've not actually have d time to officially as her out cuz am a busy guy and she's also a busy type, though I am contemplating on asking her out I mean asking her to be my girlfriend though I don't know if it's appropriate, pls guys is it adviseable to ask a girl out on WhatsApp?
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by VargasVee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
You're the busy type or the shy type?

Just know it'd fail woefully. Talk to her in person.
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by fatimababy95(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
If things seem under control
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's only ipob children that toast girls on WhatsApp
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
folashade96:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.
This joke is getting stale and boring
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by ottohan: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
yes its proper, thats wat dey call sex chat...
so go ahead nd toast her
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by pryme(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Zealoy:
there's this girl I like so much though we've been in a talking terms with each other but i've not actually have d time to officially as her out cuz am a busy guy and she's also a busy type, though I am contemplating on asking her out I mean asking her to be my girlfriend though I don't know if it's appropriate, pls guys is it adviseable to ask a girl out on WhatsApp?

Use WhatsApp to know each other better. Once you are comfortable with each other, you guys can talk about anything.

On the other hand not all girls can keep up a conversation. So it may or may not work.
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by Zealoy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
fatimababy95:
If things seem under control
deep down I know she truly likes me and she's waiting for me to pop the question but honestly I've not gotten d right time to ask her out, that's y am contemplating asking her out on WhatsApp cus we are chatting together as I speak with u now
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Aguyhasnoname post=59092889][/quote]
You people have started that Op picture to play
Mynd44 rule10 broken
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=59093069][/quote]
Enemy of state how are you
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by slyrone(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
ottohan:
so go ahead nd toast her
another ode spotted
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Zealoy:
bros talk to her in person.make time.
Re: Is It Proper To Toast A Girl On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
ottohan:
so go ahead nd toast her

(1) (Reply)

For That P**sy / Why Are All Nairalanders Smart Except Me? / Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.