Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria (19202 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by mannycrown: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Bauchi, Jigawa, Kano, Abuja, Nassarawa, Benue, Ogun, Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu,
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Agimor(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Delta, Edo, Abuja, PH, Bayelsa, Ondo and Ogun State respectively.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by ademola08099(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Oyo osun ondo Edo Kofi abuja porthacourt bayelsa abia
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by ademola08099(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Oyo osun ondo Edo Kogi abuja porthacourt bayelsa abia
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Sodijan(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2017
OYO, OGUN, OSUN, ONDO, EKITI, KWARA, & EDO.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by vexing(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Edo (my state)
Kaduna (spent my childhood)
Niger ( university education)
Enugu (NYSC)/(numerous visits)
Lagos (work/school)
Osun (my present location)
Kogi (4weeks work)
Delta ( 4 weeks work)
Akwa Ibom (2 weeks work)
Ondo (4 weeks work/numerous visits)
Ogun (numerous visits)
Abuja (numerous visits)
Plateau (2 day Job)
Abia (burial ceremony)
Kwara (3 weeks work/visit)
Rivers (visit)
Oyo (numerous visits)
17 states in all and I am still below 35years. I wish to visit at least 30 States before I get to 40 years.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Mazdell: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2017
For me, it should be states I haven't visited and they are Rivers, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Aria States. 30 out of 36 State.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by muller101(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Edum13656:
are you male or female?
both
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by okeybarca: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2017
ANAMBRA. LAGOS. OGUN BRININ KEBBI. RIVERS. ABUJA. OSUN. IMO. AND ENUGU.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nickymezor(f): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2017
KD, Kastina, Imo, Enugu, Delta, Abia,Rivers, Kano, Anambra, $ Lagos
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by anyebedgreat: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2017
EnkayDezign:

How did you travel to Kebbi without passing through these states?
I didn't include states I have passed through. Only states that I have spent at least a night
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by neolboy(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, oyo, ogun, osun, ondo, ekiti, Edo, Anambra, imo, rivers, kogi, Abuja, delta, Bayelsa, Niger
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by zord33k(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2017
1. Kwara state(my state)
2. Lagos state
3.Ogun state
4. Oyo state
5. Osun state
6. Edo State

Planning to go to Kano state this year..
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Rivers( Born and lived there) Delta (School and visit) Imo (numerous visit and NYSC) Anambra (Visit) Edo( visit) Lagos( current work) Ogun Kano (NYSC) Enugu ( visit) Abia (visit) Bayelsa ( V) Kaduna ( stopped there twice to eat and shop on my way from Kano) grin The rest na pass I dey pass for motor grin
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by ebenholer(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, oyo, ogun, ekiti, ondo, edo, kwara, niger, kebbi, zamfara, kastina, kaduna, plateau, nasarawa, kogi, fct abuja, sokoto, osun(my state) benue(boundary town).
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by robay(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Krystaal:
I've been to all the states in Nigeria via pussy I've bleeped Abia, Lagos, nassarawa, kaduna, imo, kogi, and akwa ibom....and many more...I haven't been to Osun state sha but I've sucked osun tits before
and you think you are making sense based ,anyway I have been to Lagos, osun(my state), oyo, nassarawa, kogi, edo, ondo, kwara,abuja, ekiti my next target is kaduna and niger.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Sugahylz(f): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Ogun, Ibadan, Lagos, abuja, delta, akwa ibom, rivers, anambra, enugu, imo, abia.

Would like to visit cross river soon.

PS; states I ve passed via travelling; Edo, Osun, Kogi, Niger, Ondo, kwara, (maybe more)

States I ve been invited to but I turned down; Sokoto, Kaduna.

States I don't see myself visiting (no hates intended) ; Borno, Gombe, Taraba, kebbi, Benue, jigawa, nassarawa, Adamawa, kano, Zamfara, Yobe, kastina.

States I'm surprised I've not been to yet; CROSS RIVER! Ebonyi.

State I might want to visit based on "hear say" ; Plateau.

States that didn't make my list (I'm not sure why); bayelsa, ekiti.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Make we no dey lie na
BECALMBECALM:
Enugu,Imo,Abia Ebonyi Edo Delta Akwa ibom Cross river Benue Jos Nasarawa Kaduna kano Jigawa Katsina Taraba Lagos Osun Kwara Ondo Oyo Anambra Sokoto Zamfara kebbi Kogi Yobe Bauchi Ogun Rivers.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by tonyzeal(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Mine is abia-aba,IMO-owerri and mbaise,Anambra-nnobi,Enugu-independence layout,Akwa-Ibom-ikot ekpene,Cross-River,Rivers-gra,Bayelsa-pdp road,Delta-isoko,Edo-aduwawa,ehor and uromi,Gombe-gombe,kebbi-yauri and koko,Abuja-otako and gwarimpa,Lagos-ojo,agric,lekki phase 1opp catholic church of divine mercy,arakan barracks apapa,ogun-sango-otta,niger,-suleja and zungeru.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Tobisco911(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Abuja.,lagos,kaduna, Niger, abuja, osun, ekiti, oyo, ogun, Benin
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Akwa ibom state and cross river state only. I for like travel out to other states but guy man no get money. Buhari must be blamed for this.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by corpROYAL(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2017
1.Kwara
2.Ekiti
3.Ondo
4.Osun
5.Oyo
6.Ogun
7.Lagos
8.Edo
9.Delta
10.Cross-River
11.River
12.Alkwa Ibom
13.Abia
14.Anambra
15.Imo
16.Kogi
18.Kaduna
19.Jos
20.Niger
21Nasarawa
22.Bauchi
23.Abuja FCT

I visited and live in some of those above listed State base on school, NYSC, ceremony, work and career. Moreover, l am planning to visit some other State : such as Taraba, Gombe etc soon. Also, l have visited more than 7 countries out Nigeria, both other Afican countries, Middle East and Aisa. I am less than 35years. I give God all the Glory for the privileged.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Chukazu: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2017
sambisavoice:
I've been to the following states:
1. Taraba
2. Akwa Ibom
3. Cross River
4. Enugu
5. Kano
6. Ondo
7. Lagos
8. Gombe
9. Adamawa
10. Nasarawa
11. Bauchi
12. Plateau
13. Osun
14. Kebbi
15. Katsina
16. Zamfara
17. Abia
18. Sokoto
19. Jigawa
20. Benue
21. Yobe
22. Ogun
23. Oyo
24. Kogi
25. Niger
26. Cross River
27. Ekiti
28. Oyo
29. Anambra
30. Edo
31. FCT
32. Kaduna

Bros you dey work Ifesinachi transport undecided... Safe journey!
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Loveskid(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Virtually everybody have been to Lagos. LAGOS==Love All Girls On Sundays Lagos...A HOME FOR ALL Truly Centre of Excellence
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by cardoso514: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
All states except Borno and Yobe
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Chukazu: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
oweman:

I have sworn never to near any ibo state .
My father was robbed in Onitsha by so called business partners that caused the crash of the family business . So I will never live or work thier again if i want Bleep ibo girl i go ipodo pay money yansh go ¡

Sorry about the experience but don't allow your past to "shape " your future.
Have an open mind... Inviting you to my state for an awesome experience
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by freeDR(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Ekiti
Ondo
Kwara
Osun
Ogun
Oyo
Lagos
Edo
Delta
IMO
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Kogi
Abuja
Kaduna
Kano.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by kobabe(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Niger (my state) Enugu (nysc) Imo and Anambra (nysc days) jos (primary and secodary school) Abuja and Kaduna (Interveiws) Kogi and Bauchi ( excursion) Lagos and Ibadan (visit) Kano and ph (next target)
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by seyiseyi11: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos,ogun,oyo,osun,ondo,ekiti,edo,delta,kwara,anambra state
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by salimbaba664(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Edo, Abuja, Sokoto, Kebbi, Benue, Zamfara, Kogi, Katsina, Niger, Kwara, Nassarawa
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by elantraceey(f): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
cry
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Unionised(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
Mine is delta (my state), rivers, anambra, abuja, imo, edo and kogi (on my way to abuja), lagos (my mum told me)

All except Sokoto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Loko-Oweto Road Construction Nears Completion (Video, Pix) / 3rd Mainland Bridge In Nigeria To Undergo Us $52.6m Rehabilitation / What Did You First Experience In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.