Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria (19221 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by dfrost: 3:17am On Aug 04, 2017
rummmy:
Few people have visited sokoto,gombe and yobe states?seems people are avoiding northern states

Obviously because of the crisis over there. It has always been my dream to live in the north but my life is far more important than my dream. cry embarassed
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by bellotaofeek: 3:30am On Aug 04, 2017
I have been to all the states . But left with just one . United States of America grin
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by t2luv1: 3:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Because I left that Country when I was young. This should be an easy answer (Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta (Went to school in Aiyetoro) Ijebu Ode, and Ife)

It is a sad commentary though that I have been to more States in the US than in my own birth country. ( 37 states out of 50 aint too bad). Promise to make a point of it to at least visit all the states in the south of that country next time I am over there.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Abia,enugu,edo,nasarawa,Abuja,Lagos,ogun,kogi,sokoto,imo,anambra
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Benchuko1(m): 4:20am On Aug 04, 2017
THE NEED FOR YOUTHS INVOLVEMENT IN POLITICS
Okafor Benjamin C...(08165200568)

For The Team That Works

Politic by definition could be said to be actions or activities concerned with achieving or using power in a society,
It can equally be defined as the ways that power is shared in a society/state and also the practice of the distribution of power and resources within a given society cum interrelationships between communities .
It is often said that politics is about power as many people opined but even at that , it affects our daily lives and is everywhere, so the need to participate in it actively is highly appreciated and solicited .
Aristotle once said that a man is by nature a political animal i,e , politically inclined yet vast majority of Nigerian youths chose to be apolitical but crave for change, it may interest you to know that in Nigeria today, that approximately 60 percent entire population is dominated by registered eligible youths who can vote, and a likelihood that 50 percent of those youths are under 30years who can vote but not be political aspirants due to the unfortunate circumstance of the Nigeria political system, why then should majority of us be apolitical?
....Meanwhile, the few are important of youths participation in politics
1: Civic engagement--- the involvement of youths in politics leads to civic engagement as it includes health education and charity work
2: Political engagement---This is a more targeted aspect of civic engagement as it can be expressed through voting and electioneering
3: Breaking the status quo in the countries of dictatorship, this will give room for younger generations with fresh ideas to be engaged in the decision making as protests or rebellion led by youth leaders can force stubborn government to succumb and do the needful
4: Youths active involvement in politics will lead the government attending to their needs holistically and wholesome because, keenly looking at things our apolitical nature has made most of our needs or issues go unheard.
5; Lastly , A better and workable society--- Our involvement will possibly change the mindsets of our representatives as they will be afraid of being removed from their various elected positions should they fail to fulfill the promises they made....
So, as 2019 is fast approaching, i urge each and everyone of us to identify with this common umbrella 'THE TEAM THAT WORKS'(TTTW) as it has reached virtually all the 36 states of the federation in educating our teeming apolitical youth on the need to be involved politically in the building of this great nation of ours and desist from hallucinating............
For contact and inquiries about TTTW contact the National Team Leader Mr. Analike Okwuchukwu Christian Ochudo
theteamthatwork@email.com
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by omoelerin1: 4:22am On Aug 04, 2017
sambisavoice:
I've been to the following states: 1. Taraba 2. Akwa Ibom 3. Cross River 4. Enugu 5. Kano 6. Ondo 7. Lagos 8. Gombe 9. Adamawa 10. Nasarawa 11. Bauchi 12. Plateau 13. Osun 14. Kebbi 15. Katsina 16. Zamfara 17. Abia 18. Sokoto 19. Jigawa 20. Benue 21. Yobe 22. Ogun 23. Oyo 24. Kogi 25. Niger 26. Cross River 27. Ekiti 28. Oyo 29. Anambra 30. Edo 31. FCT 32. Kaduna
wetin u dey find all about
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 4:24am On Aug 04, 2017
iamjustsassy:
Abia,enugu,edo,nasarawa,Abuja,Lagos,ogun,kogi,sokoto,imo,anambra
are u a business woman. u too waka ooh
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by adontcare(f): 4:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Abia, anambra,Benue, bayelsa, Delta, Edo, ebonyi, Enugu,IMO, Kaduna, kastina,kebbi, kogi, Lagos, nassarawa, plateau, Rivers, sokoto ,fact abuja. Ogun, Oyo.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Edum13656: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Flashh:
Lagos State, Ogun State(Ijebu, Abeokuta) and Ibadan.

Anybody wey wan take me go Imo state, I dey available for Imo state only. grin
are you male or female?
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by ogagun1: 4:32am On Aug 04, 2017
whole of southwest, Anambra, Abia, imo, enugu, niger,kwara, cross river, akwa ibom, plateau, borno, kaduna, gombe, bauchi, zamfara, sokoto, katsina, benue, abuja
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 4:36am On Aug 04, 2017
I never try sef. Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Kaduna, Kano, Abj.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by todaynewsreview: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Delta (My Home State), Edo (AAU), Bayelsa (Crusade/Visit), Rivers (Several Visits/Interviews), Akwa Ibom (Visits), Cross River (Visits)
Anambra (Several Visits), Enugu (Several Visits), Imo (Visit), Abia (Visit)
Lagos (Several Interviews), Ondo (Visits), Ogun (Visit), Osun (Visit), Oyo (UI/Visit), Ekiti (Visit)
Kogi (Visit), Kwara (NIMC Interview), Benue (Visit), Niger (Visit)
Kaduna (Visit), Kano (NYSC), Jigawa (NYSC shopping since close to PPA)
FCT (AYF Conference/Visits)

25 in all including FCT.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by IamBornToWin(f): 4:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Anambra (my state), (Imo attende higher institution), Delta, Rivers, Ekiti, Ondo, Nasarawa, Abuja, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, (Bayelsa did my NYSC) and Lagos.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by emmydee(m): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Abia -(my state), imo( normal), Enugu (studied at UNN), anambra ( normal), rivers (grew up), cross river( Unical runs), akw ibom( Mobil runs), delta(orogun for burial), Edo( Benin tins na), kogi (mokpa for campaign), Benue ( contract), ondo (burial), Lagos(lived there), Bornu( my G.C.E), Niger( just visit), ebonyi ( severally, Plateau( flew in to chop babe), bauchi( just visit)yobe ( slept by d road side in portiskum enrout Maiduguri), abuja ( normal normal severally), nasarawa( normal abuja runs), kaduna( seminar),kano ( NYSC), Osun ( wedding), Ogun ( reside near lagos) Oyo (normal normal, plenty runs)
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Asafaizonboy: 4:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Oyo, Kebbi, and Abuja.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 04, 2017
bidexolumanish:
cross river
akwa ibom
benue
enugu
abia
delta
anambra
kogi
kwara(my state)
osun
ondo
abuja
kaduna
kano
jigawa
katsina

Long list there but have you not been to Lagos?

I saw lists similar to your and Lagos seem to be missing there?

Is there any nairalander who hasn't been to Lagos state
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Edum13656: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Flashh:
Lagos State, Ogun State(Ijebu, Abeokuta) and Ibadan.

Anybody wey wan take me go Imo state, I dey available for Imo state only. grin
are you male or female?
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Ifeogunleye1(f): 5:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Ekiti (state of origin),Benin, Portharcout, Delta, Ogun, Ibadan, Osun, Akure, Gombe, Abuja, Jos, Lagos.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo, Delta, AkwaIbom, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Abuja, Kaduna, Jos, Kano.....16 states...Not bad
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Abia ( my state)
IMO ( owerri ,nekede)
Anambra ( oko , onitsha, ekwulobia, ozubulu, awka, etc)
Enugu( nsukka, Udi)
ebonyi( ikwo, abakiliki)
Lagos( Ajao estate isolo)
Nasarawa( keffi)
cross river ( calabar municipal)
bayelsa (
akwa ibom ( eket)
delta (ozoro)
Rivers ( many places)
Abuja( three arm zone)
locations in bracket is where i have spent up to a month....

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Abuja, Kogi, Niger, Kaduna, Kano
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by vicben27(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2017
kogi, delta, Nassarawa, Abuja, jos, Niger,benue, yobe ,maiduguri, kastina, Kano, zamfara ,Sokoto ,Kaduna ,Anambra hah me self Done waka ooh
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Glocee(f): 5:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, Rivers, Cross River, Imo, Abuja, Abia, Benue, Kaduna, Niger, Akwa Ibom, Delta,
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by emi14: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2017
haftob:
Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers
Rotating in one zone
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by emi14: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2017
vicben27:
kogi, delta, Nassarawa, Abuja, jos, Niger,benue, yobe ,maiduguri, kastina, Kano, zamfara ,Sokoto ,Kaduna ,Anambra hah me self Done waka ooh
You have not started. People have such internationally.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by heffem(m): 5:57am On Aug 04, 2017
LAGOS
OGUN
OSUN
OYO
ONDO
AKURE
KWARA
EKITI
EDO
DELTA
BAYELSA
RIVERS
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
IMO
CROSS RIVER
AKWA IBOM
EBONYI
BENUE
TARABA
PLATEAU
BAUCHI
ABUJA
KOGI
NIGER
KEBBI
SOKOTO
KADUNA
KANO
ZAMFARA
......Don't ask me how, it is the nature of my job... of all I really enjoy travelling to the North, cos of good roads and lesser police wahala..

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by emi14: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Cameroun. Beniñ, Togo, Ghana Côte ivoire south Africa Kenya UAE Ethiopia Tanzania India Uganda Turkey Italy Germany Nederland Tajikistan Pakistan Argentina Peru Ecuador Israel and Egypt. I visited Palestine territory while in Israel although Palestine is not a sovereign state.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by omoobaadefemi(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Edo, Kwara, Abuja, Kaduna, Oyo, Kogi, Nassarrawa, Ondo,
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by glossy6(f): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2017
BECALMBECALM:
Enugu,Imo,Abia Ebonyi Edo Delta Akwa ibom Cross river Benue Jos Nasarawa Kaduna kano Jigawa Katsina Taraba Lagos Osun Kwara Ondo Oyo Anambra Sokoto Zamfara kebbi Kogi Yobe Bauchi Ogun Rivers.

You be Ajala ooh.
Ok make I try remember my own

Kaduna, Kano, OYO, Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Edo, Delta, Imo, Abia , Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Kwara, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abuja, Lagos
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by arabbunkum: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Zamfara, kano, kaduna, kogi, benue, nasarawa, abuja, katsina, enugu, ebonyi, anambra, imo, abia, bayelsa, rivers, delta, cross river, akwa ibom, oyo, ogun, ondo, edo, lagos
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by OfofoLagos1(f): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2017
I'm from Kogi State breed in Ibadan/Lagos. I studied in Osun, Ogun, and Kogi for my Higher institutions. I have been to this State for Contracts. Niger State, Kaduna state, IMO,Enugu,Ondo, Edo,Delta,Eboyin,River,Maiduguri, Kebbi, Kwarra, Platu, Benue, Bayelsa and Nasarawa.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by vicben27(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2017
emi14:

You have not started. People have such internationally.
Amen bro! we going places for positive outcomes and a better tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Did You First Experience In The US? / How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / Loko-Oweto Road Construction Nears Completion (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.