Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria (1961 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by jaksmillioniar: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Laveda:

Waka Waka

Wetin you go find for Ogun?
mumy girl stay in ur rubbish small state and neva av fun
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
jashar:

mbanu oooo.... i was actually on tour trips when i went to all those places. smiley
but u said a rural communities?

in my little understanding state is different from community which means u should be travelling from community to community since is rural sumtin

y state to state?
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by jashar(f): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

but u said a rural communities?

in my little understanding state is different from community which means u should be travelling from community to community since is rural sumtin

y state to state?

to see different communities and lifestyles.

i was previously explaining the work of a development consultant before.

now, i'm answering what i did when i went from state to state.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by ehix89(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Not a whole lot......
Edo,
Abuja,
Rivers,
Enugu,
Benue,
Lagos,
Ebonyi,
Anambra,
Kogi,
Abia,
Ogun,
Imo.
......and I hate travelling.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
jashar:

to see different communities and lifestyles.

i was previously explaining the work of a development consultant before.

now, i'm answering what i did when i went from state to state.
Hmmmm I love how you are defending ur work of ART
but I can't biliv y u haven't started your own
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by jashar(f): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Hmmmm I love how you are defending ur work of ART
but I can't biliv y u haven't started your own

my own what exactly?
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
jashar:

my own what exactly?
I mean ur consulting chamber
in some of the rural area u have been
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by jashar(f): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I mean ur consulting chamber
in some of the rural area u have been

time never reach my brother... smiley
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
jashar:

time never reach my brother... smiley
my sister TIME is not the problem the tin is how hard can you push
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by EMMNIG: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Edo{state of origin}
Kaduna{state of residence}
Taraba
Benue
Nassarawa
Niger
Sokoto
Zamfara
Kogi
Plateau
Ondo{NYSC}
Ekiti
Osun
Ogun
Lagos
Oyo
Delta
Bayelsa
Anambra
Enugu
Ebonyi
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by iluvdonjazzy: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
edo, delta, anambra, imo, abia, rivers, akwaibom, lagos, oyo, ogun, osun, ekiti, ondo, kogi, fct,
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by motun2017(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
ogun (hometown) osun (went thr for a party) lag (yeeee shoprite tinx n some other few places thou) ibadan (hmmmm kiss )
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Chuksdede(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abia, imo, anambra, rivers, ekiti, ondo, ebonyi and m currently in cross river exploring the wonders of its women...... Proudly Malabite
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have visited all south east states except Ebonyi. All south south state except Edo. In SW, I have been to Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo. Except Osun and Ogun in the North, Abuja, Kaduna,Benue, Kano and Jigawa. I love travelling.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by iamjuniho(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
lagos,ogun,oyo,kwara,kogi,ekiti,ondo,kaduna,kano,edo,osun and the fct
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, osun, Ekiti, Kaduna, borno, Zamfara, sokoto, kano.

It is well.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by iluvdonjazzy: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
una like edo o, almost all of una don go edo state.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Xcellente: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Taraba, adamawa, cross river and abuja. As a senoir barrack boi, soldier pikin things(not bragging).
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Rukkydelta(f): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anambra
Delta
Akwa ibom
Enugu
Edo
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by GGclef(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
sambisa state
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by obonujoker(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos
Delta
Edo
Anambra
Imo
Abia
Rivers
Oyo
Ogun
Ondo
Odun
Kwara
Kaduna
Sokoto

Maybe this is why I am not a tribalist....

1 Like

Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
OK some of them was just passing by
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Enugu
Ogun
Ondo
Lagos
Delta
Anambra
IMO
Kogi
Abuja
Abia
Edo

Very small part of Benue near kogi
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wetin you dey find for Oyo and Kwara? wink
I went to landmark University located in Kwara. Lol my mum has a cousin in oyo we visit from time to time.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Lagos.

Ogun.

Kwara.

Oyo.

Osun.
chisos shocked
We have an enemy within

Mayday mayday
A Ghanian knows more Nigerian states than me
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
motun2017:
ogun (hometown)
osun (went thr for a party)
lag (yeeee shoprite tinx n some other few places thou)
ibadan (hmmmm kiss )
on behalf of the people of Ibadan i blow kisses to you too kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

This got me rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Makydbbie, comman carry your Baeby oooo tongue cheesy cheesy
Which baby
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
chisos shocked
We have an enemy within

Mayday mayday
A Ghanian knows more Nigerian states than me
LOL grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by zicoraads: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Gombe, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Kwara, Delta, Edo, Kogi, Niger, Lagos, and the FCT.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by zicoraads: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL grin grin
Your face almost looks unrecognizable. The editing too much na
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by MrigweC(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abia
Rivers
Enugu
Imo
Ogun
Lagos
Abuja
Kaduna
Oyo
Kwara
Edo
Kogi
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by mediocre(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anambra, delta, rivers, osun, oyo, ogun, Lagos, Abuja, cross-river, Niger, ondo, enugu, kwara.
Re: Mention The State You Have Being To In Nigeria by khain(f): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have been to 34 states of Nigeria except Borno and Adamawa state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man / Reasons Why Beautiful Women Marry Less Attractive Men / How To Keep Your Pussy Clean And Ready For Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.