Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. (5866 Views)

I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Martinez39(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Some people are so intelligent and can perform certain tasks with their brains that majority cannot. Not just that some of them have fantastic retentive memories that are rare. Have you ever encountered such people? Share what they can do with their brain and your experience with them. Mention for each gender.

NB : the intelligence doesn't need to be extraordinary. At least one person must have been the most intelligent person you have come across till date.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Satan66(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ehhh
Nobody really extraordinary.
Just norm readers, I never really read

1 Like

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by finalboss(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Only me

1 Like

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Martinez39(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Satan66:
Ehhh
Nobody really extraordinary.
Just norm readers, I never really read
It doesn't need to be extraordinary. At least one must have been the most intelligent person you have come across till date. smiley
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by czarina(f): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
I've met a lot of intelligent people and they've all been striking in their own way. But personally I think one of the most intelligent people I know would be my kid brother.

Here's why;

He was ten years old, and I was in uni and he was always lending money to my sisters and her friends that were constantly staying at our house (he saves a lot from buying and selling stuff and from his lunch money), so I decided to try my luck and I go; "K***, borrow me 2k, I'll pay you back"

Kid bro: See, the problem is not that I can't give you the money o, but how will you pay me? You don't have money, you don't work, nothing nothing. So how will you pay me

Yes, I was infuriated at that time and told him to go to hell (yeah, I was that petty) but I respect him for that till today. I'm not sure I'd have thought the same thing at that age. And even if I did, I'd probably have given out the money because saying no can be hard for me sometimes.

So, yes, he's one of the smartest people I know till date.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Sirmuel1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
czarina:
I've met a lot of intelligent people and they've all been striking in their own way. But personally I think one of the most intelligent person I know would be my kid brother.

Here's why;

He was ten years old, and I was in uni and he was always lending money to my sisters and her friends that were constantly staying at our house (he saves a lot from buying and selling stuff and from his lunch money), so I decided to try my luck and I go; "K***, borrow me 2k, I'll pay you back"

Kid bro: See, the problem is not that I can't give you the money o, but how will you pay me? You don't have money, you don't work, nothing nothing. So how will you pay me

Yes, I was infuriated at that time and told him to go to hell (yeah, I was that petty) but I respect him for that till today. I'm not sure I'd have thought the same thing at that age. And even if I did, I'd probably have given out the money because saying no can be hard for me sometimes.

Chai the Guy use you shine o

15 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=76223473]I've met a lot of intelligent people and they've all been striking in their own way. But personally I think one of the most intelligent person I know would be my kid brother.

Here's why;

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by czarina(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Chai the Guy use you shine o
he sure did. Naso all of them dey use me shine for that house generally sha.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by czarina(f): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
theoptimist298:

Did u see my email?
I replied you on that Lagos massage thread. Did you see it?
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by mrphysics(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
czarina:
I've met a lot of intelligent people and they've all been striking in their own way. But personally I think one of the most intelligent people I know would be my kid brother.

Here's why;

The guy took 3 points from your brain.

11 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by czarina(f): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
mrphysics:

The guy took 3 points from your brain.
Possibly!
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Myself probably, at times I argue with myself for hours; it helps me understand how people feels even when I ain't in their situation ATM
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Back then in secondary school JS1 to JS2 precisely I was taking overall 1st every term till one mumu girl came over to our school and ended my streak and continued hers till we left college. I hated her then, we formed all kinds of clique to unseat her but arrghh she had a magnetic brain it seemed.

She is a doctor now sha

34 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Sirmuel1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
czarina:
he sure did. Naso all of them dey use me shine for that house generally sha.

Some Siblings are like that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by fayded(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
okay.. I've met so many intelligent people. buh let me just talk bout some few ones.
in my primary school, I was always first from pry1 till 5.
Then I entered secondary school, there was this dude, Mehn, he came first overall from jss1 till ss3 and I was always 2nd best. I did everything I could to pass him but no way, just imagine junior waec I had 9A's and 1c,the guy went ahead and had 10A's.

senior waec, I had 4A's and 5B's,he had 5A's and 4b's.
in our Cambridge o'level, I had 1A,3b and 1c. He had 4A's and 1 C.

it was just impossible to perform above Him, even when we left school, we went to an academy and wrote our Cambridge A'level. the guy still bested me there.
we are both medical students now sha(thank God) , buh different school and we re very good friends,the guy has been shouting since that it's too hard, he's found it difficult to get any distinction in any of the courses. I've had 1 so far sha. this life sef.

buh now in medical school, I've met the 'worst' intelligent people, these guys just Dey try relegate me to bench.
I work so hard, but Mehn, these guys here,their brain Dey retain everything.
I'm even tired of competing with them sef, make I just pass comot here, and practise.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by henrygold100: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
the upcoming actor Nelson gold that died last year. trust me when I say he is good at everything. multi talented. I miss u forever Nelson

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Anonymous29: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
My

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Ains(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Will come back later
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
I don't think I have had one in my presence. Or maybe my standard for intelligence is quite outrageous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by okoroemeka(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Back then in my secondary school year,there's this guy in my class we call him scientist,when we are still in ss1 ,the guy took waec/jamb and got admission into unizik (computer engineering)and we are still entering ss2,the guy later came back and wrote the school waec with us and got the whole 9 subjects A1,but I don't wish to be him,the guy is so brilliant and brainy that his head is deformed like an extraterrestrial and he is just one step away from being an slowpoke.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Martinez39(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
okoroemeka:
Back then in my secondary school year,there's this guy in my class we call him scientist,when we are still in ss1 ,the guy took waec/jamb and got admission into unizik (computer engineering)and we are still entering ss2,the guy later came back and wrote the school waec with us and got the whole 9 subjects A1,but I don't wish to be him,the guy is so brilliant and brainy that his head is deformed like an extraterrestrial and he is just one step away from being an slowpoke.
The guy's achievement is impressive.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by mrblessed(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
theoptimist298:

Did u see my email?
Bro, that is outright petty and base. She sees for sure; reminding her if it makes you look desperate.

9 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by CheedyJ(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
He's name is Gbola,Chai dude is f'king intelligent... Learnt a lot from him...

1 Like

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by czarina(f): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
mrblessed:
Bro, that is outright petty and base. She sees for sure; reminding her if it makes you look desperate.
How sure are you about that? He was making enquiries and I replied him in a thread which he probably missed, so if he's asking, he has all the right to do so. Nothing special about it.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by mrblessed(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
czarina:
How sure are you about that? He was making enquiries and I replied him in a thread which he probably missed, so if he's asking, he has all the right to do so. Nothing special about it.
Miss, why didn't you use the same medium he used to converse with you? Why did you opt to use a public forum that does not afford privacy? Please note that I don't have any quarrel with you, but it is shameful begging someone to reply an email you knew they received.
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by czarina(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
mrblessed:
Miss, why didn't you use the same medium he used to converse with you? Why did you opt to use a public forum that does not afford privacy? Please note that I don't have any quarrel with you, but it is shameful begging someone to reply an email you knew they received.
Uncle, he made the enquiry on a thread like this! He probably missed my reply cos he never gave me a mention until this thread came up.

Why am I even explaining sef?

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by mrblessed(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
czarina:
Uncle, he made the enquiry on a thread like this! He probably missed my reply cos he never gave me a mention until this thread came up.

Why am I even explaining sef?
Sure, you are the only who can answer your question because my mention wasn't originally directed to you. Since you are guilty-stricken, you thought it necessary to provide an explanation that is apparently a product of afterthought, and compounded it further by asking yourself a question.
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by czarina(f): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
digitalspace:

Your kid bro is really smart at that age. He should be grown by now, what's his reasoning like now; average or more than average. I'm a sucker for smart kids. I tagged most I've come across as genius but as they go older, they just fall into the average way of life. Maybe is our environment sha.

In other news, your attention is needed below:

I'm a Digital Marketing Strategist and I'm currently organising a free training on how to effectively use WhatsApp for marketing your products and/or services to thousands of Whatsapp users daily at little or no cost. This training will be starting from 1st of March, 2019.

If you are passionate about your business success and growth, simply join us with the link below and lets get started NOW.
https:///2348184476890

And if you are looking to start an online business but don't know where to start from, you can also join this group now before it gets filled up.
Just saw the question in your quote. Yes, he's in a uni now, and he's still as bright and one of the most levelheaded teens I know. But a lot has changed, he knows better than telling me such in public now especially when I earn my money. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2019
I sometimes wonder who on earth could be as intelligent as I am...this is no exagerration!
I could worship such a human if I found one.
Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Martinez39(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
I sometimes wonder who on earth could be as intelligent as I am...this is no exagerration!
I could worship such a human if I found one.
You must be intelligent. Are you good in maths, physics, chess or do you have a fantastic memory? What are you good at? Just curious smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. by Deicide: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Intelligence is a board term being that there are different types of intelligence.
Book smart (IQ)
Linguistically smart
Instrumentally smart
Lyrically smart etc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? / Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! / What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.