Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution (57226 Views)

Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
did anyone here bother to read the post? Am confuse by most of these comments
somebody borrow me that AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING pic
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't like NYSC thing, no enthusiasm.

grin shocked grin

A scheme with more disasters than opportunities,

More hatred than love,

Will definitely suffocate your enthusiasm just by the thought of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by adexdon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
I pray it nt happen nw....
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by SUPERPACK: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nysc was removed frm the nigerian constitution, to make way for easy amendment and restructuring of the scheme, this would be impossible if it continues to be in the constitution, Nysc was nt scraped at all, it will continues.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by ruggedtimi(m): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2017
what will happen to the civil servants working at nysc commission.
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is worthy of celebration....

I know I'd never get back that lost 12months of my life.

But I don't regret it; I met Bilikisu, Sufuyatu, Funke, Iyabo, Ramotu, Oladayo and Monsurat.
What I learnt from these dirty humans would last me a lifetime.

Learned in what sense?
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2017
That was the only free money that Nigerians used to get, now it is gone.

Totally destroyed the country. The last tendon that held the people together has been cut off.

Niger Delta Militants need to shut down all oil production.

Let it be over economically, so we can end this shiit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by KingTom(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Nysc was removed frm the nigerian constitution, to make way for easy amendment and restructuring of the scheme, this would be impossible if it continues to be in the constitution, Nysc was nt scraped at all, it will continues.
Guy you get sense jare leave those ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by laideswag: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
supposed graduates that can't interpret news... I wondered what you offered NYSC

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by haconjy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
I know those that lack visions will b happy....well for me, the scheme helped me in setting up my own biz, marrying from another tribe, and help me getting to know more people...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Princeadonis(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
NYSC is just a waste of tym! D only reasonable aspect of NYSC is the 21 days camp. With the introduction of d compulsive SAED where corps members pay exorbitant fees out of d stipends been allocated is nt worth it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by jom28gy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Their reasons for removal is in order

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by DaBillionnaire: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

The essence of the NYSC scheme has long been defeated. All those crying foul now, I'm sure didn't serve in recent times.

There is more regrets than joy
More fears and tears than peace
More casualties than safety

So much negativity and corruption in the NYSC scheme.

The deletion of the scheme is best for all. A total waste of one whole year of one's life.

Let the FG modify the N-Power scheme a little more. That is a more noble scheme!

Dedicated to the memory of all those who died while serving Nigeria in the NYSC scheme in recent times!

To NwaAmaikpe, for applauding the deletion of the NYSC scheme.

bro, i love u, u know why?

cos u hit the nail on the head, NYSC is totally useless
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by wintersnow(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
I guess it would be scrapped after this Batch B set
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Fearlez: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2017
The NYSC program should be scrapped and discarded completely. It has overrun its purpose without achieving anything worth archiving.

A program established for the unity of this country after the civil war has failed in its primary objective. Corpers die every year from our poor road while traveling great distances from one region to another.

Poor security of the country has been exploited by criminals to rob and rape our corpers in their lodges in remote areas.

Our poor health facilities have led to corpers dying in their PPAs and corruption has not enabled them claim thier legal medical expenses.

Tribal restiveness and distrust are still alive as they were before independence.

Who is fooling who? The only people benefitting from NYSC are the staff who grow fat from awarding bogus contracts and buying food stuffs for these unfortunate youths.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by ashawopikin(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I don't regret it; I met Bilikisu, Sufuyatu, Funke, Iyabo, Ramotu, Oladayo and Monsurat.
....monsurat grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2017
ayourbamie:
Some fresh graduates and yet to graduate students will not like this

That's the level of mediocrity the graduates hv been subjected to.
A graduate now see it as an avenue for jamboree and flexing to post on social media... embarassed
I see how they celebrate on social media like there is this TN special abt the uniform. Graduates should wake and tnk. NYSC has failed since 1990s.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by toluxe0075: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2017
People keep complaining they are tired of NYSC,yet, they are quick to upload their pictures on social media when they get to put on their NYSC uniform !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by DanseMacabre(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I really missed you(r comments) during my brief hiatus. Hope you didn't MouthAction any of them sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2017
gwine0047:
did anyone here bother to read the post?
Am confuse by most of these comments

somebody borrow me that
AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING pic

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Kokaine(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

The essence of the NYSC scheme has long been defeated. All those crying foul now, I'm sure didn't serve in recent times.

The deletion of the scheme is best for all. A total waste of one whole year of one's life.

Let the FG modify the N-Power scheme a little more. That is a more noble scheme!

Dedicated to the memory of all those who died while serving Nigeria in the NYSC scheme in recent times!

nysc was an advantage to me sha. i saved 200 and something thousand naira and took off to lagos after service. i was able to rent one room and begin a small job. rather than sit at home and writing exam as hard as dpr test.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by wintersnow(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Funny enough, mobilization for batch B is starting very soon grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Ugosample:
Nysc has not been scrapped o

See them jubilating over false news grin grin
Who said it has been scrapped? Did you even read it. It's been voted against meaning the constitution might be amended to scrap it, this is what this News is saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Richy4(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
I still remember those nightmare @ Bayelsa orientation camp some years ago...

<<< Three weeks orientation was done with heavy heart by everyone..

<<<out of the three weeks, it rained for 2 weeks.. the heaven refused to shut it's floodgate.....parading under the rain was not fun @ all..

>>>The soil texture of Bayalsa was kinda bad.. The slippery ground that reduces a confident man to a falling toddler...

<<<oh!! how can i forget those smell..the smelling socks and shoes in the sleeping halls..Since there was no sun, there was nothing like drying the shoes... jezzz!!!... those smell can knock down an asthmatic patient..

The nicest thing about the camp was that there was no "formings"...No fineboy.....No "AJ" every one was equal...Because we were all wearing smelling shoes and covered with mud.. Though u can spot some British accent mixed with Igala here and there.. cheesy

On a serious note,...NYSC will be one of the best thing that happened to Nigerians if it can be reformed...it will integrate Nigerian youths...especially where there are different cultures and tradition....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by jullary(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

INFACT! U AV SAID ALL,I STUDIED ABROAD,SERVE IN 2007 AND I GAIN NOTHING FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by ozidy1: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol, funny guy but not all are dirty, i hv couple of neat friends from there.
quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59107310] shocked

What I learnt from these dirty humans would last me a lifetime.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
I thought you people don't want to serve your fatherland
unfortunately they don't know NYsc helps to keep youth busy for the one year and some can utilize the monthly stipend given to them.

But instead they said
The NYSC is a scam it was meant to develop the north, now it is remove from the constitution same people are wailing.

what do you people want sef??

Keep them busy for one year doing nothing
Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by luluman: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They will also not forget the kind of person you are from the one year you spent with them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution by fk001(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2017
dutchnorics:

Keep them busy for one year doing nothing
Some can get permanent job in their place of primary assignment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post / Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.