Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood (884 Views)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by betatalknaija: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Popular Uyo-based Catholic Priest and radio/TV preacher, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet, on Wednesday announced his resignation from the Roman Catholic Church.
The erstwhile Catholic priest made the announcement while addressing his radio audience on Planet 101.1FM, Uyo.

According to him, the resignation marked the beginning of ‘freedom’ for his spirit and soul.
He said: “From today henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest, in my spirit and in my soul. I forgive those who will criticize me, I live for God. I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling I am so happy that I am free.”

While expressing his joy, Edet said he should be addressed as Reverend Patrick Edet.

See full news @
http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2017/08/seasoned-akwa-ibom-catholic-priest.html
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
I watch that man on tv. I kept asking myself what that man was doing in Catholic Church. You can't teach the word the way he does and remain in Catholic Church. Catholicism is against the Word of God.

Thank God he left. Now he can freely allow the Holy Spirit manifest himself through him.

1 Like

Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
701ecilana:
I watch that man on tv. I kept asking myself what that man was doing in Catholic Church. You can't teach the word the way he does and remain in Catholic Church. Catholicism is against the Word of God.

Thank God he left. Now he can freely allow the Holy Spirit manifest himself through him.

fanatic grin
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Humanistme:

fanatic grin
This 15yrs old child with a stolen phone.
What?, you got tired of running around google looking for insults to steal and use on me? Keep it up, the world will applaud you for being the best as insults.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

This 15yrs old child with a stolen phone.
What?, you got tired of running around google looking for insults to steal and use on me? Keep it up, the world will applaud you for being the best as insults.

FANATICAL, hypocritical, holier than thou, intolerant, Muslim hating, Catholic hating analice107 cheesy
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

FANATICAL, hypocritical, holier than thou, intolerant, Muslim hating, Catholic hating analice107 cheesy
You forgot homosexual(whom you are)satanists, hating analic107. I Hate thieves too.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

so my last comment pained you so much that you had to report me ha ha ha ha. as if I lied chai. cheesy
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

so my last comment pained you so much that you had to report me ha ha ha ha. as if I lied chai. cheesy
I'd have been pained if i didn't learn from a very good prostitute. Go home call your mother inside, make her sit down and ask her who your real father is, if she can boldly say the one you know is your father.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

I'd have been pained if i didn't learn from a very good prostitute. Go home call your mother inside, make her sit down and ask her who your real father is, if she can boldly say the one you know is your father.

why did you report the comment if you were not pained? madam cunt power cheesy
701ecilana:

why did you report the comment if you were not pained? madam cunt power
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

Have you called your mom yet? Try and see that she's a good teacher.
At least my cunt gives me power, what did your mom's gave to her? You.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

Have you called your mom yet? Try and see that she's a good teacher.
At least my cunt gives me power, what did your mom's gave to her? You. A shame.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

I'd have been pained if i didn't learn from a very good prostitute. come to my home call my mother inside, make her sit down and ask her who my real father is, if she can boldly say the one you know is my father. my mother gets favour using her cunt instead of her brain just like me

fixed cheesy
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

fixed cheesy
Call your mom, then you'd know who your real father is, that's if she can remember.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

Have you called my mom yet? Try and see that she's a good teacher.
At least my cunt gives me power, what did your mom's gave to her? You. A shame.

I called your mother and she said her cunt is as wide and smelly as your wrinkled own.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

Call my mom, then you'd know who my real father is, that's if she can remember because she is madam cunt power like me

cheesy
701ecilana:

Call my mom, then you'd know who my real father is, that's if she can remember because she is madam cunt power like me
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

when a lady is beauty without brains her cunt suffers most cheesy
701ecilana:

when a lady is beauty without brains her cunt suffers most
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

I called your mother and she said her cunt is as wide and smelly as your wrinkled own.
Google thief. You have no brains of your own, you run around the internet looking for insults to steal. Like father like son.

You can't even summons courage to ask your mom who got her impregnated which resulted to you. embarassed a

Let me challenge you again, open a thread, just you and i, lets have a discussion, a discussion devoid of insults let's see how you'd fair.

This is the second time am putting this challenge to you.

Do you have more than cunts to talk about? Open a thread and mention me.
If you fail to do this, i will never respond to you in this forum again except i don't identify you. You aren't worth my response.

Am waiting.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

when a lady is beauty without brains her cunt suffers most cheesy

when a lady is beauty without brains her cunt suffers most
When a lady is beauty without brains? See? You can't muster your own words to express yourself. Guy run to google she has enough expressions for you to steal. Google rapist.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2017
cheesy
701ecilana:

When a lady is beauty without brains? See? You can't muster your own words to express yourself. Guy run to google she has enough expressions for you to steal. Google rapist.

is what I wrote not true? you said it yourself cunt power
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2017
what do I have to discuss with a fanatical, hypocritical Christian whose power is in her cunt instead of the fictional blood of Jesus he he he cheesy
701ecilana:

Google thief. You have no brains of your own, you run around the internet looking for insults to steal. Like father like son.

You can't even summons courage to ask your mom who got her impregnated which resulted to you. embarassed a

Let me challenge you again, open a thread, just you and i, lets have a discussion, a discussion devoid of insults let's see how you'd fair.

This is the second time am putting this challenge to you.

Do you have more than cunts to talk about? Open a thread and mention me.
If you fail to do this, i will never respond to you in this forum again except i don't identify you. You aren't worth my response.

Am waiting.

what do I have to discuss with a fanatical, hypocritical Christian whose power is in her cunt instead of the fictional blood of Jesus he he he
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:
cheesy

is what I wrote not true? you said it yourself cunt power
I gave you two assignments.
1. Call your mom, ask her calmly who got her pregnant with you, wait for the answer, then come and let us know, that's if she cam remember.
2. Open a thread just for the two of us, let debate.
I hope you won't use 'When a lady is beauty without brains on me?"

So am beautiful without brains? You are sure of that?

Then open a thread.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

what do I have to discuss with a fanatical, hypocritical Christian whose power is in her cunt instead of the fictional blood of Jesus he he he cheesy

what do I have to discuss with a fanatical, hypocritical Christian whose power is in her cunt instead of the fictional blood of Jesus he he he
Hmmm, yet am beautiful without brains. You are dead to me.
Ignoremoodactivated
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

I gave my self two assignments.
1.i will Call my mom, and ask her calmly who got her pregnant with me, then wait for the answer, i will then come and let you know, that's if she cam remember.
then call the mods to ban you and use my cunt to satisfy them later.

For I am the almighty madam cunt power

Then open a thread.

cheesy
701ecilana:

I gave my self two assignments.
1.i will Call my mom, and ask her calmly who got her pregnant with me, then wait for the answer, i will then come and let you know, that's if she cam remember.
then call the mods to ban you and use my cunt to satisfy them later.

For I am the almighty madam cunt power

Then open a thread.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
cheesy
701ecilana:
Hmmm, yet am beautiful without brains. You are dead to me. Ignoremoodactivated
pls don't ignore me na I'm having fun
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:
cheesy

pls don't ignore me na I'm having fun
You want to have fun? Open a thread.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2017
701ecilana:

ok and the topic is going to be "why analice107 is a fanatic, intolerant and a hypocrite. tongue
701ecilana:

ok and the topic is going to be "why analice107 is a fanatic, intolerant and a hypocrite.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by 701ecilana: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Humanistme:

ok and the topic is going to be "why analice107 is a fanatic, intolerant and a hypocrite. tongue

ok and the topic is going to be "why analice107 is a fanatic, intolerant and a hypocrite.
Who hates thieves and homosexuals like Humanisthim.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by Humanistme: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
701ecilana:

Who hates thieves and homosexuals like Humanisthim.

and also a slut and a cunt sharing hypocrite. grin it's going to be a very interesting thread.
Re: Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood by orunto27: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
He's a Failure. He can't cope.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? / Osoosi Vs Ogun / The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.