Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me (31941 Views)

Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by hilroy: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kanu = Cownu = New cow

The cow called his people pigs yesterday

Therefore, it is absolute right to call Biafra "Animal kingdom" grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
OK.o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by MrKong: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by KingLennon(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why should the withdraw the charges? Sometimes i feel this man needs a rehab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by iMUMUweh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
h
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by vecman222(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Akshow: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
binsanni:
IF YOU GET MIND ENTER KANO NOW IDIOT DECEIVING HIS FOLLOWERS.
AFOJAS OVER TO YOU ALL, WHAT IS YOUR SAYING IN THIS POSTE
poste ko posted ni

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by DBossNG(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Erhu: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
maybe osinbanjo is now taking sides wit d northerners
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by SeunFirstSon: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
God bless Nigeria, God bless Biafra, God bless Nnamdi Kanu, God bless Nairaland Tribalists, God bless the igbos, God bless the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Ihutomi: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Now I know this guy is scared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by burkingx(f): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by HMZi: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
binsanni:
IF YOU GET MIND ENTER KANO NOW IDIOT DECEIVING HIS FOLLOWERS.
AFOJAS OVER TO YOU ALL, WHAT IS YOUR SAYING IN THIS POSTE
hausa...problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by solid3(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is this guy OK?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by burkingx(f): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:
Nnamdi Kanu is a typical Coward.
Why not go to a court and absolve yourself of all the charges levelled against you.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Allee90: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
By the time the Fulani General is back, you will know who is a real Fulani Man.
Demented Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ivolt: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ipob has started lying once again, following their rejection by Ebonyi people.
Now they are attacking Umahi using fake news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by jonnytad(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
He won't jst keep quiet. .... I wonder if He thinks at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Ajstyles01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dis guy na fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by suremanpatriot: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
...the guy didn't knw he was playin with fire,anyway how wil he knw whn his a dumb head dropout...someone enlightened should explain to him the meaning of insurrection and its consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by magoo10(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
osibanjo should just respect himself and stop lying to gullible Nigerians for politics sake,the biafran agitations are purely constitutional and infact a right guaranteed under the united nations charter on human rights, Nigeria is a signatory to it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by vic155: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmm this Kanu is very funny, the zoo u don't trust, the leadership and the Judge you didn't recognize why will case or charges agaist you will be relevant?? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by senitorspeaker(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
KANU should know say him silence be dey send great message to D northerners and his enemies. his too many publicity dey mk am weak. and d fear he poses b4 dey reduce small small. mk him relax, dey observe and mk his one season public appearance send death to pple wen no won't restructuring / break out.
#senitorspeaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by samijay8(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls tell this pig to summarize it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by MrMcJay(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
The way Kanu talks makes me wonder how he reasons. It appears his lawyers are Incompetent and offer him wrong advise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by cescky(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi do dey beg mere commissioner

Don't worry your nightmare will soon be around

Anyway you have to go to all the 774 local government and Lcda to beg for forgiveness

Also you have to beg all the patriots,

Then we will look into your matter

shut up
people are talking a street urchin like you too opens his smelly mouth
get a job
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wait for baba to come back so u can tell him,its not Osibanjo that giu u arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by zoedew: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
balash:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/kanu-to-osinbajo-withdraw-all-charges-against-me/
What manner of Lawyers are these? Commenting on a matter sub judice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by gberra: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bunch of jokers quoting the Nigeria constitution. I thought it was a zoo constitution. Stupid!

When it appears favourable, they call it Nigeria but if it doesn't, it is a zoo. Fools!

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Charly68: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Until you become penitent and sober for your divisive action against a sovereign state,no withdrawal of legal action will be made ,Osinbajo had been very careful and magnanimous in handling your case,you have broken your bail condition already ..Am sure that when the no nonsense General returns you will be confined to seclusion until you are ready to tow the line of patriotism .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by afongha: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Honestly you people give that demented Kuje exconvict and his horde of brainless followers too much publicity. I'm getting sick of it.

Are there no better news these days?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP / Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.