Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me (31939 Views)

Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by gberra: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
jjjjj2017:
read the body of this thread
My yeye friend, how you dey?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
It is not going to happen. It is better he gets the best lawyers he can afford that can defend him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
well said Mazi KANU... I can see Awo mere jealousy... why are you guys freaking out each time Biafra is mentioned I No won be a Nigerian nah by force coward Awo will be rolling in his unmarked grave

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Alanzazani: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
This boy is definitely a fool. Is this how to go about self determination. Raise your flag in a soverign country. Mock the country, be defiant to constituted authority. You should go about it legally and constitutionally. I think we don't have the crop of soldiers in the days of yore. I watched the video where they where taunting soldiers. One gallant soldier should blow off that boy's head the next time they try that shit. Let the ipobians kill him Nigeria will never forget. They swore to defend the constitution and oneness of Nigeria.

If Kanu as an individual and his supporters don't know the right channel to seek self determination, then the country should take care of him the unconventional way. I say this as an Igbo man and not an ipob. A referadum can be conducted to know our views. Nigeria shouldn't be scared of his crowd. There are millions of igbos like myself that hate what ipob is potraying the Igbo man as. The igbo man is a Traveller that settles in easily. A capitalist by nature you can't confine to one location. He shouldn't attract hate towards the Igbo race. The Jews he claims an affinity to never went out hating before the Holocaust. I don't know where the idiot got his ideology from

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by chiagozien(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
On this thread i just confirm that baboons and monkeys in the zoo are zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by chiagozien(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Alanzazani:
This boy is definitely a fool. Is this how to go about self determination. Raise your flag in a soverign country. Mock the country, be defiant to constituted authority. You should go about it legally and constitutionally. I think we don't have the crop of soldiers in the days of yore. I watched the video where they where taunting soldiers. One gallant soldier should blow off that boy's head the next time they try that shit. Let the ipobians kill him Nigeria will never forget. They swore to defend the constitution and oneness of Nigeria.

If Kanu as an individual and his supporters don't know the right channel to seek self determination, then the country should take care of him the unconventional way. I say this as an Igbo man and not an ipob. A referadum can be conducted to know our views. Nigeria shouldn't be scared of his crowd. There are millions of igbos like myself that hate what ipob is potraying the Igbo man as. The igbo man is a Traveller that settles in easily. A capitalist by nature you can't confine to one location. He shouldn't attract hate towards the Igbo race. The Jews he claims an affinity to never went out hating before the Holocaust. I don't know where the idiot got his ideology from
anu ohia kporo onwe ya onye igbo.oburu ihe o na eme adighi gi mma,puta bia mee nke gi.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by chiscodedon(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
All this foolish comments up there that shows how illiterates u are...I bet none of u cared to read the body of the text..Id!ots

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ipobarecriminals: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin embarassed embarassed cool cool cool wink cheesy
Tommfrench:
Lol...Fearless yellow Pig .....stirring up strife everywhere...
grin
Tommfrench:
Lol...Fearless yellow Pig .....stirring up strife everywhere...
flat heads are PIGS. Nnamdi Kanu 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by sshalom(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mazi Kanu and his aggressive posture - 5 and 6!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by akpamuomenka: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi do dey beg mere commissioner

Don't worry your nightmare will soon be around

Anyway you have to go to all the 774 local government and Lcda to beg for forgiveness

Also you have to beg all the patriots,

Then we will look into your matter

The day I go see you for ABA, I go nack ua brain wt sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi do dey beg mere commissioner

Don't worry your nightmare will soon be around

Anyway you have to go to all the 774 local government and Lcda to beg for forgiveness

Also you have to beg all the patriots,

Then we will look into your matter

See. Madness ooh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ipobarecriminals: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
wink cheesy wink cool cool cool shocked All PIGS and fraudsters IDIOTS from that side,i greet una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by charlesucheh(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oh I see! So, this KANU has started growing wings abi! Shey u want to fly! Continue!!! Highest thing he'll get is another massacre of those IPOB touts! And I pray that a stray bullet hit that his ZUMA rock bald head that day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Milestones: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
IPOB ATI NNAMDI WON WEWE, UNA TOO SNALL O!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by blingxx(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
HenryDion:
Hnmn... Game of thrones cheesy

KANU (Jon snow) grin
king in the yeast
ruler of pigs
bastard son of the Igbo tribe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by AAinEqGuinea: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fvck their kangaroo court that let the most corrupt and serial rapists roam free

Nnamdi was right, blacks always look stupid while attempting to make the most sense.

Blonde wig looking like Naija Minaj

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TEDfTY0yP_E/VXaN3I_VrbI/AAAAAAAAEwY/dci5vNypW9o/s1600/lawyer-final2-695x917-724752.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by thunderbabs: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dz guy is such a dickhead undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by nurusystem(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kanu Ipob can not succeed is agitated claim, he has failed already. Illiteracy is a source of bad plans. Plan well next time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by mpianya39(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiagozien:
On this thread i just confirm that baboons and monkeys in the zoo are zombies.

grin grin grin grin.....guy! I'm just shaking my head see reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Pinkfeet: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
kanu go to court now or u scared maybe the federal government can sent to jail again

But u lie about the governor dat spoil his peoples goods dat is a lie, u only sed dat to get people attention because those people that sell good by the road side are the ones their dealing with and dey ave warn dem before now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by benitwater(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
sorry is your name nmandi abi wetin your pigs and idiots dey call you self,by the time you are done with ur stupid ranting u go know as e dey go,idiot that want to reap where he no sow.u better go carry knife cut ur worthless south east commot.idiota

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Baroba(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
This Emma Powerful should be hired by Bihari, his PR skills are top notch imo... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by hibee4uall(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmmm

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by chiagozien(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
mpianya39:

grin grin grin grin.....guy! I'm just shaking my head see reasoning
my bro fear yoruba muslim because they are worst than hausa,the reason yoruba land is still better than hausa is because of the few yoruba christians.but am afraid that very soon yoruba muslim will over run their christians and the result will be worst than boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by sarrki(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
akpamuomenka:

The day I go see you for ABA, I go nack ua brain wt sense.

Lol

Nah Anambra sure pass

Where my in-law dey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Nbote(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
hibee4uall:
Hmmmmm

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

Oga na begging scam u wan begin run now abi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Vutseck(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
binsanni:
IF YOU GET MIND ENTER KANO NOW IDIOT DECEIVING HIS FOLLOWERS.
AFOJAS OVER TO YOU ALL, WHAT IS YOUR SAYING IN THIS POSTE

why are you shouting with your capital letters

oh.. oh I forgot. effect of quota system

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mr Cownu aka The Curse Placer ". I though you said nothing count in the" zoo" so why bother plead for charges to be dropped?
May pigs smell crash on you.
Igbo Jews are pork!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by jjjjj2017: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
My yeye friend, how you dey?
i dey o, baba. hope u are u gud sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by gberra: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
jjjjj2017:
i dey o, baba. hope u are u gud sir
Alaafia ni sir.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by DeYoungJoe(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
rusher14:
Say wetin happen?
Separation of power.
Go court go clear ya self.
He has no confidence on Nigeria judges, get dat into Ur skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Dokpesi Shielded In Detention To Avert Assault By Inmates / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.