Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me (31940 Views)

Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by DeYoungJoe(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:
Nnamdi Kanu is a typical Coward.
Why not go to a court and absolve yourself of all the charges levelled against you.

He has no confidence on Nigeria judges, get that into Ur empty skull
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by dirtyhokage(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
kcmichael:
Yahoo boy nnamdi kanu
Yahoo x x
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by akpamuomenka: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

Lol
Nah Anambra sure pass
Where my in-law dey
So you be in-law for Anambra and you no wan support Mazi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Michael004:
You mean these people?
yyeske
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Tigris007: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
If you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by djbussy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Butterfly attempting to put off fire for roasting meat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by amzee(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
DeYoungJoe:

He has no confidence on Nigeria judges, get that into Ur empty skull
He's afraid of justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
well said Mazi KANU... I can see Awo mere jealousy... why are you guys freaking out each time Biafra is mentioned I No won be a Nigerian nah by force coward Awo will be rolling in his unmarked grave
That's y u choose to become pig nd idiot according to ur dilator.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ozimec(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=amzee post=59109239]Nnamdi Kanu is a typical Coward.
Why not go to a court and absolve yourself of all the charges levelled against you.[/quot

Are you sure you read the post before commenting? You probably, commented based on the headline.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Boyooosa(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
kanu, sorry to say, u can not eat ur national cake and have it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Ipayesco(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
See this decendant of judas iscariot land owner of IDP in Aba God will punish you
I thought He said that his not a Nigerian, so why should Nigeria law protect him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ddeola: 5:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Em dey find person wey go follow am negotiate. I think say em say dem offer am oil bloc, etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by mpianya39(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:
my bro fear yoruba muslim because they are worst than hausa,the reason yoruba land is still better than hausa is because of the few yoruba christians.but am afraid that very soon yoruba muslim will over run their christians and the result will be worst than boko haram.

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by speakingbeing(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2017
SweetLove0:
Igbos are Pigs and Idiots-Kanu
you better borrow sense to know what constitution stipulates about self determination. ewu ohia

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Please can someone remind me.
Who is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Ebonyi State that has not witnessed any meaningful development, since the inception of this administration that is only interested in protecting the Fulani herdsmen that has been attacking his state.

Very true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ussy09(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Okay come to Kano let's help u withdraw it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Lin2o(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2017
amzee:
Nnamdi Kanu is a typical Coward.
Why not go to a court and absolve yourself of all the charges levelled against you.
don't mind the fool trying to scatter his people. Nnamdi Kanu is a beast. I detest him with passion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by Techvillz(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2017
August 2017 Review of Cheapest Data Plans For Smartphones and PC

Free and cheapest data and call rate of all networks in the country

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/08/august-2017-review-of-cheapest-data.html

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Fuckingmallam45:

That's y u choose to become pig nd idiot according to ur dilator.
cowardly ran in their blood... when will this yellowbar demons look straight to their masters eyeball to eyeball and tell them enough is enough... TUFIAKWA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me by mpianya39(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2017
chiagozien:
my bro fear yoruba muslim because they are worst than hausa,the reason yoruba land is still better than hausa is because of the few yoruba christians.but am afraid that very soon yoruba muslim will over run their christians and the result will be worst than boko haram.

grin grin grin...ochi atogbuola mu here my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP / Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.