Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club (67865 Views)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / CEDB Suspend Neymar For 3 UEFA Competition Matches For Insulting Match Officials / The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by sshalom(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
As far as Barcelona is concerned, Neymar is gone and they have to move on to better things.
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by DeathStroke007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
If messi leaves, they will kill him. . . .barca fans are thugs and vandals . . .gdg

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Habeyy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
angry ; barsa got a taste of their own bitter melecine
Make dem dey enjoy am jejely.

Naso e dey be when Barça dey put pressure on other club to dig their best players

Up Barça

Karma is a living legend grin.... Onpe Danu danu
In fact the guy will play for psg so well and will score against Barça and then come return to Real Madrid as a better player. .....eleyi gidi gan.
Barça fans can't take this again oo

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Segadem:
he wants to become demigod like messi in PSG, but he can never win ballo d'or if messi or ronaldo are still playing active football, no - not even in French league
Exactly. I think he's a smart guy and may have already figured that out nd just wants to be some sort of demi god in PSG. Besides, despite being a good player, Neymar isn't the kind of player that would win the Ballondor even with Messi out of Barca. His kind of people won the award years ago before Ronaldo and Messi became a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Habeyy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Barcelona how market na.
I love this season's transfer market
Record are getting dismantled and broken
Barcelona is now a feeders club for psg
I love this

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mods, Mynd44, I don't understand what is happening here. I have unfollowed this thread for about five times now but I keep getting updates.
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by olatade(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
The future of barca is being snatched right under their nose...and the most painfull part is that the barcadogs cant do anything about it than their usual stuff...BARK!
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Segadem(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
oluwaahmed:
He fvcked up abeg. Ow any mmore years does Messi hav 2 play? Ow old is neymar. Will PSG carry UCL? No! Will Brazil carry next yrs world cup? No! So ow is he goin 2 win world best? @ least barca will wim UCL within 3 yrs, carry laliga & mayb Brazil will reach semi-final. He had a better option of winnin world best in barca.
I hav always said it, Neymar is over-rated. If he was dat good, he wld hav gone 2 Man city. He wants 2 be d only shinnin star.
Thank u my brother, how can u leave the most adjudged the best league in the world for the relative the less one, he wants to become demi gods there, and I can't remember the last time French league was air in my tv grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
edogu:

Neymar scored the first goal in that match. Google it!

The last el classico not the pre season own. Even the last pre season, neymar did not score. You should go Google your fact abeg

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by joepentwo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
bamdly:
Neymar Stupid Jare he is leaving d best club well he shuld hust help me with 90 million naira am going to his page and start begging cos am d 1 dat pray for him dat they shuld buy Him at HIgher Rate
ma broda u're a beggar grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
rozayx5:
Even LA liga no grew the guy go

The PSG cheque was rejected today by LA liga

So his deal is far from done
It has been accepted
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Segadem(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
DeathStroke007:
If messi leaves, they will kill him. . . .barca fans are thugs and vandals . . .gdg
if messi leaves today, barca fans will celebrate him cos he has served them, delivers many trophies for them
and do u know why barca is pain so much? Barca paid more than what they release to press in purchasing this an ingrate Noman„ they pay far more than the published price

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Icon79(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Neymar did what he has to do, the money on the table was simply too much to ignore. Any player (including me) would do the same thing. He's a professional footballer, that means he plays the game for money.. Yes, he's not a poor man but you can never have enough money so he took the right decision. He has won enough silverwares so let him go get the money first. Neymar will make $1 million per week at PSG, how many people in the world (including Bill Gates) would overlook that, eh??

Good move, by Neymar Jr.

O pari

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

Exactly. I think he's a smart guy and may have already figured that out nd just wants to be some sort of demi god in PSG. Besides, despite being a good player, Neymar isn't the kind of player that would win the Ballondor even with Messi out of Barca. His kind of people won the award years ago before Ronaldo and Messi became a thing.
If Neymar came 3rd in 2015, why cant he win it? So who can win it outside of Messi & Ronaldo? Or you think they would keep playing forever?
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by realnas(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
It's painful to lose such a valuable player a world class talent for that matter but then barca should realize that at the end it's business, neymar is a footballer with a very limited time frame career wise, he has to harness his earning potential in order to provide for his family and also he has to save for the rainy day, if they didn't want to lose him then they should made counter offer. After all an athlete has only ten years to make all the money that is to be made ,once he hits 30 regression begins
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Konami94:

If Neymar came 3rd in 2015, why cant he win it? So who can win it outside of Messi & Ronaldo? Or you think they would keep playing forever?
Why did he come 3rd the last time? Wasn't Iniesta 3rd at some point? Frank Ribery? etc? All these players are good but not exceptional at the level of Messi and Ronaldo. Even if Messi was out of Barca and the team was built around Neymar, do you think he can deliver the La Liga talk more of the UCL. He's not as consistent and daring as the other two i mentioned whose statistics are just out of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by godquality: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Normal thing Neymar did. Who won't leave a team for 30m after tax yearly? I'll even sell my village and everyone in it grin

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by mastermaestro(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nbote:
He jus paid his release clause of about €222 million ... He knows Messi isn't slowing down anytime soon and he can't kip waiting for ever to outshine him... Best move of his career as he has matured playing with d best... It'll b in d best interest of Barca to insert a clause in his deal against allowing him join Madrid becos I see him going to Madrid after a couple of years in d Ligue 1..

Madrid is actually his final destination. It's a crafty move.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
oluwaahmed:
He fvcked up abeg. Ow any mmore years does Messi hav 2 play? Ow old is neymar. Will PSG carry UCL? No! Will Brazil carry next yrs world cup? No! So ow is he goin 2 win world best? @ least barca will wim UCL within 3 yrs, carry laliga & mayb Brazil will reach semi-final. He had a better option of winnin world best in barca.
I hav always said it, Neymar is over-rated. If he was dat good, he wld hav gone 2 Man city. He wants 2 be d only shinnin star.
So going to Man City is your own measure of how good a player is? And if you were Neymar, would you say no to that kind of Money? Would you prefer to be a minister in a country, when you can be president in another country and earn twice as much?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by gwinaB(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Its not for betrayal, its because he is no longer an FCB player, it will be wrong to use his image for club's promotion. The title is wrong

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
godquality:
Normal thing Neymar did. Who won't leave a team for 30m after tax yearly? I'll even sell my village and everyone in it grin
Help me tell them bro. People seem to forget that footballers are human beings too. It's not like he's playing in China anyways.Football is a profession and footballers don't have a lot of time to make the most out of it

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by mpowa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Barca did not give that reason, you bloggers na wa o! They don't have to leave his picture on their billboard since he's no more their player, simple.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by acmilan1: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't think most pple understand how smart Neymar n his team are. thus is the best time to leave Barça and Messi shadows. The calculation is outstanding.
he knows next year 2018 is a World Cup year and most likely balon d'or winner will be from the tournament and playing for psg thus season will not take him backwards.
And after the World Cup he is moving straight to Real Madrid and der he will most likely dominate the world.

how would Madrid and Perez be willing to pay jese's wages this season so that psg can balance their books.
After the elclasico friendly I was sure Madrid had a hand in this movie.

Time will only tell. But in all the move favours Neymar. now he can get full credit for his talent n not stay in the shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by lamborghinifcb(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fillao123:
Those seeing it as betrayal are the wicked ones.... a player needs to do what's good for his career. This is business. Barca sold Xavi when it was good for them why didnt they keep a club legend like him? Abegi

and who told u Barca sold Xavi...he left on a mutual consent. Get ur fact right bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Ajekuiya: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
toba400:
Barcelona FC has started preparing for life without Neymar after his shocking world record move to Paris Saint-Germain in France.

Two Staff at Barcelona's ground were spotted tearing a large poster off the side of the Nou Camp as the club prepares to lose the Brazilian.

The 25-year-old will sign a five-year deal worth £596,000-a-week after tax with a £45m signing-on fee, as revealed by Sportsmail two weeks ago. The total value of the transfer to PSG is expected to reach a staggering £398m.

See more photos below..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/barcelona-takes-down-large-poster-of-neymar-for-betraying-the-spanish-club-photos/

Betray Kwa ? Can we say he betrayed Santos FC to join Barcelona, ungrateful Barca

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by percyshelu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
gwinaB:
Its not for betrayal, its because he is no longer an FCB player, it will be wrong to use his image for club's promotion. The title is wrong
no mind all these false news

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by sampsun(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
The game of football has changed.
Gone were the days when people used to play 4 passion and pride. It is all about the money presently.

If you think the game is all about honour, passion n pride then you and your cohorts are delusional. Messi, Neymar , Christiano, Kaka n co would have stayed at home in there various countries and play for free, then we will know they got passion, pride n honour.

Ballers from Africa would rather be on the bench ( Mikel) than be on the pitch cos of the money n not Passion.
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by alen4smith(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
bamdly:
Neymar Stupid Jare he is leaving d best club
well he shuld hust help me with 90 million naira
am going to his page and start begging
cos am d 1 dat pray for him dat they shuld buy Him at HIgher Rate
He has won everything with Barca so let him go try himself elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by sureteeboy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fillao123:
Those seeing it as betrayal are the wicked ones.... a player needs to do what's good for his career. This is business. Barca sold Xavi when it was good for them why didnt they keep a club legend like him? Abegi
People wouldn't naturally want you to succeed. Someone's moving to greater heights and all they could do is hate. Football is nothing but business. And if the big clubs could lure exciting prospects in relatively inferior clubs to them with cash, why should their fans complain if another club does likewise? It's just similar to someone whose girlfriend left for a richer guy and resorts to loathing the girl and the richer guy. Too many enemies of progress. grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by hibee4uall(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
It's necessary now...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by ogbonti: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
lekanation:
if gtbank and cbn offer you job interview on the same day and time... I wonder which one you will choose!! it's not like Barcelona is his country.. stop complaining and go for other player Barça... he chose psg over you and that's not the end of life.

Neymar will move to Real Madrid in 2years time... you know Barca and Madrid can't sell players to each other, book this space down, you heard it first from me

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
sureteeboy:
People wouldn't naturally want you to succeed. Someone's moving to greater heights and all they could do is hate. Football is nothing but business. And if the big clubs could lure exciting prospects in relatively inferior clubs to them with cash, why should their fans complain if another club does likewise? It's just similar to someone whose girlfriend left for a richer guy and resorts to loathing the girl and the richer guy. Too many enemies of progress. grin grin grin
Not the same thing as a GF leaving for a richer guy, relationship isn't business (or at least it shouldn't be) It's more like you leaving your office for a better job and people start calling you a traitor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey / Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not? / Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.