Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) (35874 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by banabest(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
That's my father in action. Jesus is Lord forever. I celebrate grace in the house
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by felixomor: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Donlamzy:
Where is the death certificate7

we need images of when the baby is dead too

Even death certificate can be faked
So if they bring it, you will still ask for something else

To be honest, there is nothing that can convince you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by leemonster(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
cry[color=#990000][/color]may God almighty open ur hearts, eyes and brains to see d truth. who is he to revive d dead!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oga Come back biko. We have a lot of dead people in Nigeria mortuaries for u to bring back to life.
Work dey house,come back soon

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Live!!! I was present right there. No be joke.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Macmoni:

it cant be expecially ur brain!!!

Why are you pained?

Zombie!!
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:14am On Aug 04, 2017
ABUZINZU:
fake god of men
Sorry I was there this morning life. I saw all that happened. Open your heart to God
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2017
dessyhandsum2:
My father has never failed......

he only fails when there's trouble like the sex scandal aposex is involved in
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2017
mybestlove:
Jehovah is God forever. He proves Himself through Jesus Christ, my lord and saviour.

Jesus Christ name performs miracles till tomorrow.
All the prophets talked about Him. He is the word of God.

From Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, all the true prophets talked about Jesus even Mohammed.

The Koran called Jesus (Issa), He is the only way bro. Accept Jesus Christ and enjoy freedom.
true talk brother.. Its only Jesus no one else..
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Yusfunoble:

Why are you pained?
Zombie!!
because ur moda didnt sell u to mai quallabe instead render ur brain usless
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by totorimi: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2017
This things didnt start today, they've been with us since time immemorial but because people refuse to discern the truth from falsehood. They claim they know Jesus but in reality they don't know Him but they what they want is magic so the miracle pastors fill that gap.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2017
rem44:
Apostle Suleman is currently in Cameroon for 'Help From Above' programme.

According to viral report,a baby was confirmed dead with the mother having ruptured placenta and booked for a surgery to evacuate the foetus but God brought him back and she delivered safely after an encounter in one of the sessions of the Help from Above Limbe crusade held by Apostle Suleman.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/apostle-suleman-allegedly-revives-dead.html?m=1

Apostle indeed!!!!!!....Why cant he go to General Hospital Lagos and perform such miracles........APOSTLE SCAMMER>>
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Yusfunoble:
The Dead can't be revive undecided

Naso dem tell you?
Even Christ who raised Lazarus from the dead said if you believe and have Faith more miracles than I have done will you do here on earth.
Guy miracles happens everyday...
Bad news for Muslims.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by seniorj4u: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Praise God. He is the giver of life
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by TheBawse(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2017
rem44:
Apostle Suleman is currently in Cameroon for 'Help From Above' programme.

According to viral report,a baby was confirmed dead with the mother having ruptured placenta and booked for a surgery to evacuate the foetus but God brought him back and she delivered safely after an encounter in one of the sessions of the Help from Above Limbe crusade held by Apostle Suleman.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/apostle-suleman-allegedly-revives-dead.html?m=1

video or i don't believe it . no be dis man again ?
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Techvillz(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2017
August 2017 Review of Cheapest Data Plans For Smartphones and PC

Free and cheapest data and call rate of all networks in the country

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/08/august-2017-review-of-cheapest-data.html

Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Kebreal92:
Oga Come back biko. We have a lot of dead people in Nigeria mortuaries for u to bring back to life.
Work dey house,come back soon
grin tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Go to the Mortuary and resurrect the dead people there. A comatose person that regain consciousness should not be perceived death as we all die once and resurrect on judgement day. Stop claiming the power of Jesus as he was no man like you. He has no father so his spirit is more than your's. Christians be wise.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by jobbers: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2017
lies
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2017
The 2nd pic.....

Seems they both recognized their lies.......

Be saying it small small......

I believe in miracles but......this one grin
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Bloody freaking deranged liars !!

They deserve each other, useless pastor and his deceived followers !!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by femi4: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Origin:
The 2nd pic.....

Seems they both recognized their lies.......

Be saying it small small......

I believe in miracles but......this one grin
I dey tell you. The man seems desperate for fame
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by cuedish: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Joseunlimited:

grin grin
You're a big fan

Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by pasimo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
obinna58:
Sule destroying God's plan cheesy
Eehh! if I read you clear.. assahow?
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is pure "bovine coprolith"(bullshit)!!! No baby came back from the dead, because it was all stage-managed!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by RayOB1: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
ivolt:
"Miracle" only happens among the poor and less educated member of the society
and our god of men have perfected a means of perpetuating such inanity through
make-believes all in a bid to get more offerings.

You obviously need a miracle.... grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by RayOB1: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gobhanky:
Does any sane mother carry a dead baby to church
Oh ye false prophets
So many don die for naija
He nor revive.
Na for far away.
Otobo fucka
Your father

Matthew 13
53. And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these parables, he departed thence.
54. And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
55. Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
56. And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
57. And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house. 58. And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

So many sick in Samaria/Jerusalem, even Jesus could not heal them....
Who is Apostle Sule in the face of ur unbelief then.

You are so determined pastors are fake? Their prayers will never work for u: plain and simple!
Everyone believes that nowadays, and yet they pray for miracles once they hear NNPC is recruiting...Hypocrites!
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by RayOB1: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
kingsleymike:
Some of you are asking for the death certificate. If that's what will make people believe and win the pastors more customers, they will simply locate the biggest hopitals in the area, bribe the doctors and get death certificates as they wish. So that's not the issue. The issue is that these Pastors from A-Z are thieves and should be rounded up and linched just like they do ordinary thieves and Badoo members. Nigerians Una Mumu Don Do. Everybody is defeating you people - the govt, the politicians, the pastors and now Nnamdi Kanu too. What's is wrong with your brains? Africa is finished. Why do they only raise the dead in Africa? Ask yourself. This same pastor was in the US last month, how many dead children did he raise there? Or were there no death cases? Bonke left his home Germany and came to raise the dead in Nigeria. En for try the fake miracle for Germany make e enter prison sharp sharp. They all are aware of the trouble they will create for themselves in develooed countries hence the reason they all troop to Africa because they know the system is broken into pieces and that you people must believe them. The gullibility of the average Nigerian/ African church goer is unprecedented. Tufiakwa for una.

If ur father/brother is a pastor, would you still want them to be lynched? What an ignorant/intolerant individual! The day three ppl gang beat u, u'll understand how precious life is.

Clean up your acts, change your evil ways, believe in God, work hard and pray..then you need not abuse any pastor for not being able to perform miracles cos u'll be able to make ur own miracles!
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by ivolt: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
RayOB1:

You obviously need a miracle.... grin grin grin

I am neither poor nor ill-educated, you will need to
take your "miracle" message to the slums where it
will be greatly appreciated and you will be revered
like a god.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by RayOB1: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
ivolt:

I am neither poor nor ill-educated, you will need to
take your "miracle" message to the slums where it
will be greatly appreciated and you will be revered
like a god.

Dunno about poor or not, but the fact u are on Nairaland at all, and at dis time of d day is a pointer to ur wealth bracket..

Agreed you don't sound ill-educated, only willfully ignorant and servilely myopic to the (poor church) crowd mentality...
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
bionixs:
all his enemies,i mean Otobo boys on nairaland are speechless. They have resorted to typing stuffs like,lm, k,tb, v,kt,hm and so on. Mocker are busy mocking and God is busy making. I praise God the maker
gullible guy undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) by greatman247(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2017
It can happen through miracle but I don't believe him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Dressing Modestly Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.