Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) (64492 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by princesam10(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
the lady is beautiful, guy carry on have a nice future together
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nov6(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Emi nor fe love oooo, am single&searching..
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by crazygod(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
He's handsome.
How u take know? Just by seeing the back of his head? Abi u meant his money is handsome? Girls sef

2 Likes

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
The way they are raising this bar is not fair on the younger unmarried youths. They are getting me scared. grin
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
cool
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by thesuave10(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
In 4 yrs time call me for a good divorce attorney Or a spark machine grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
DarkMagic:
The love is sweet ehn grin grin

especially when there is money

when u can take ur girl to places, and tell her how much u love her. u dont need to talk much wink

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by EmmyBiggy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
just thinking of who and when to propose
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by felix10(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations,he is beautiful & she is handsome.
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
wintersnow:

Ours is by the corner shuga...
Hope you've told your parents

They're awaiting the kola & palm wine wink
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by abiolag(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
He's handsome.

..and she's beautiful wink
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Lilblack2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Love is beautiful.

When it is with the right person only.....
Heartbroken..
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bisjosh:
Thanks guys, thats me grin
sorry are bis josh uglee?
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by demefa(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
crazygod:

How u take know? Just by seeing the back of his head? Abi u meant his money is handsome? Girls sef
R u in my head?? Same question I was abt asking the olosho

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by gr8eminent(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Curvy my foot.
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Because i know what i like. I love dark men.
crazygod:

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by demefa(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
He's handsome.
an olosho spotted

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by DarkMagic(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
rozayx5:

especially when there is money

when u can take ur girl to places, and tell her how much u love her. u dont need to talk much wink

cheesy cheesy

Lol
Dnt worry..we go soon get dere..
It z jes dat gals no dey let us see road well..broke dis and dat grin
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by jessetom(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
In Drakes voice
"That's right, I like my girls BBW"
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lilblack2:

When it is with the right person only..... Heartbroken..
True talk.
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ur mother
demefa:
an olosho spotted
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by DarkMagic(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Honey moon phase smiley 10 years we will know if the love is truly sweet. Wish them the best smiley

Yes ooo
We r still waiting for ur own grin,
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by ReachHard: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
End-time proposal cheesy
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by demefa(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Get good quality education u won't!! So color is nw handsome Wheras dat guy isn't dark sef
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by jessetom(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:

Hey I'm a dark man. That means you love me...
I thought no one loved me. But thank God you do...
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
So romantic.
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
It is only a preference. I am fair so i like my meat dark.
demefa:
Get good quality education u won't!! So color is nw handsome Wheras dat guy isn't dark sef
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by muller101(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
What do people see in getting married
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by wintersnow(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sijo01:

They're awaiting the kola & palm wine wink

Lmao only! grin consider it done...
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by pattybf(f): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Isorite!
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by demefa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
It is only a preference. I am fair so i like my meat dark.
Sharrap nd stop disgracing ursef, dat guy isn't dark. Ur even more darker to him. Seems to mi u don't knw colors. Nd wen has darkness bin referred to as handsome Shallow brain olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.