Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) (64733 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Have you look in the mirror yet mumu?
demefa:
Sharrap nd stop disgracing ursef, dat guy isn't dark. Ur even more darker to him. Seems to mi u don't knw colors. Nd wen has darkness bin referred to as handsome Shallow brain olosho

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by orch4real(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecidedwho curvy girlfriend epp?
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by demefa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Have you look in the mirror yet mumu?
Ur father Mumu, d best guy u Eva dated can't boast of bin as handsome as me. With ur sag breast, ugly ape olosho without brain. Olosho who don't knw colors
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by ayodeleamg(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Curvy abi thick and fat
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Takeit2017:
This is the heartwarming moment a man proposed to his girlfriend in a romantic way.
Isaac surprised Ekene with the adorable moment he proposes to her.

Read below how it happened

I had an epic speech all planned out on what and how I was going to ask my best friend to spend the rest of her life with me... but when I saw her come down the stairs seemingly carrying the beauty of the world on her shoulders I lost all train of thought... my legs got weak... I even lost my balance... I'm a pretty lucky guy in God name and so luckily the only knee I needed landed in perfect position on a floor of rose petals with the ring in my hand. I looked up and into her eyes and her hands were over her face... I couldn't help but to congratulate myself on this perfect timing because her nails were freshly done... then I proceeded to express the much shorter and out of order version of my once well thought out and prepared speech...: ��
"I don't want to spend another day in question about our future. I can't imagine my life moving forward without you in it. And I like REALLY hope that you might feel the same about me as I do about you... @ekene._ , Will you marry me?" ... ��
My best friend said #YES to me... YES to love... YES to building our legacy... YES to #Forever.
I'm now the most blessed man in the world

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/moment-man-proposes-to-his-curvy.html

This is the kind of man that would commit suicide if she decides to divorce him in the future.

Truly and totally whipped, it's actually very sickening.
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Uchenna02(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
nice one
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
demefa:
See ur fallen breast lik ur Olosho Mum

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by AntiWailer: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
That lady playing harp. shocked

I love harp
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nwanne idi lucky see wetin she carry
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Peterjezy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
winkMe liking the show, just like Nollywood winkMe liking the show, just like Nollywood
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congrats 2 both of U. Very pretty bride indeed... She was even far prettier back then at St. Paul's Academy, Jos (junior then) when she still dey like model.... Ekene Enweani of those days!
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by positivetaught: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't get it why do men kneel to propose to women?,me I can never ever do that, you can calk me whatever you like but I just can't n don't see the reasons y I should encourage anyone to,but to those who are please with it,good luck.
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by MrHenshaw: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Takeit2017:
This is the heartwarming moment a man proposed to his girlfriend in a romantic way.
Isaac surprised Ekene with the adorable moment he proposes to her.

Read below how it happened

I had an epic speech all planned out on what and how I was going to ask my best friend to spend the rest of her life with me... but when I saw her come down the stairs seemingly carrying the beauty of the world on her shoulders I lost all train of thought... my legs got weak... I even lost my balance... I'm a pretty lucky guy in God name and so luckily the only knee I needed landed in perfect position on a floor of rose petals with the ring in my hand. I looked up and into her eyes and her hands were over her face... I couldn't help but to congratulate myself on this perfect timing because her nails were freshly done... then I proceeded to express the much shorter and out of order version of my once well thought out and prepared speech...: ��
"I don't want to spend another day in question about our future. I can't imagine my life moving forward without you in it. And I like REALLY hope that you might feel the same about me as I do about you... @ekene._ , Will you marry me?" ... ��
My best friend said #YES to me... YES to love... YES to building our legacy... YES to #Forever.
I'm now the most blessed man in the world

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/moment-man-proposes-to-his-curvy.html

What is this pepper that enters their eye when they receive marriage proposal.
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by junique629(f): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Whao,i need someone to propose to me, embarassed
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by odinga1of: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
So lovely
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Jsucre(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thick babes are getting it this days, I love big, bold and beautiful. Congrats
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Lisaflex(f): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Apparently,der's ds new unwritten rule dt says "wen eva a man proposes 2 a lady, she mst cover her face/mouth wt her hands"..
Lemme gaan practice ,so i cn obey ds rule wen he pops d question grin
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by ibawon(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
DarkMagic:
The love is sweet ehn grin grin
When there is money to Spice it
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Dahrah: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
So sweet
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
where's d curve?
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by timmygal25: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sweet love
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by DatalifeToken: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by clovislouis(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
He's handsome.
more than me?
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Juliearth(f): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2017
maxiuc:
.this people are making wedding more expensive

I hope I make more money to afford all this fanfare

Cut your coat according to your cloth!
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Ok

Op abeg shey na how the man propose you wan show us ni abi na the lady cleavage?

Abeg change the topic I take God beg u.

this is what the western media has made us believe that it must be in a certain way otherwise it wasnt right. dont let society dictate your life for you. this is pure fairy tale and thats what women choose to and believe is supposed to be reality.. after all this show and glamour what next?
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by NaijaBlend: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2017
You meant to say NUDE girlfriend?
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Alanzazani: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2017
I like the backdrops they used. So they did photoshoots of thier proposal? Is this in a studio
?
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Juliearth:

Cut your coat according to your cloth!
I just pray I don't marry a slay queen if not cutting my coat according to my seize wouldn't help matters

Ladies of this days very few are ready to manage with their fiancee
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2017
aonag:

this is what the western media has made us believe that it must be in a certain way otherwise it wasnt right. dont let society dictate your life for you. this is pure fairy tale and thats what women choose to and believe is supposed to be reality.. after all this show and glamour what next?

Divorce maybe... When the husband no longer find the lifestyle interesting.

Rubbish
Re: Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) by Juliearth(f): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2017
maxiuc:
I just pray I don't marry a slay queen if not cutting my coat according to my seize wouldn't help matters

Ladies of this days very few are ready to manage with their fiancee

You must have dated all the ladies to conclude that only a few are ready to struggle with their men. However,if that isnt the case,then you are being unfairly bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.