Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Want To Change My Tecno Cx - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Change My Tecno Cx (993 Views)

My Tecno CX Air Not Changing / How To Root My Tecno Cx / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by ylamu1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello friends
I want to change my tecno cx which phone can I go for with the same budget,and I want to change it not because is not good is very good phone,but just I don't want to spend 3 to 4 months with one phone and it's now getting to 4 months now.and I don't want buy another cx again.
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by idoncare440(f): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
me gan I want to sell my itel 1508 n it's just four months too no p everything OK.
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by percyshelu(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
ylamu1:
Hello friends
I want to change my tecno cx which phone can I go for with the same budget,and I want to change it not because is not good is very good phone,but just I don't want to spend 3 to 4 months with one phone and it's now getting to 4 months now.and I don't want buy another cx again.
what's ur experience with d camera,is it as good as Samsung galaxy s6
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by ylamu1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
See the my picture taken with front camera

Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by ylamu1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
This one back camera

Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by percyshelu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
very poor camera,that 16mp front and back is just waste,iPhone 6 with 1.2mp front camera is better
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by shedy03(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
ylamu1:
Hello friends
try infinix note 4, you will love the lasting battery, bigger display(than the CX) and many more.
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by datyorubaboy: 3:02am On Aug 04, 2017
THis is very clean and clear
ylamu1:
See the my picture taken with front camera
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by missslimzy(f): 3:09am On Aug 04, 2017
See your mouth
percyshelu:
very poor camera,that 16mp front and back is just waste,iPhone 6 with 1.2mp front camera is better
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by omoalajah(m): 3:17am On Aug 04, 2017
You want to upgrade abi, go and get the Limited edition na
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by GrandMufti: 3:23am On Aug 04, 2017
percyshelu:

It's all about sensors not mp grin
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by bobo65(m): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2017
percyshelu:

Tell urself the truth na
Anyways it's d environment
Cx is another wow camera phone from tecno
As much as I hate tecno devices, wen I saw this phones camera, I was impressed

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2017
percyshelu:
You're a liar
Can't you see he took that shot indoor and the output is still decent...
Camon CX is a good camera

Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by percyshelu(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

You're a liar
Can't you see he took that shot indoor and the output is still decent...
Camon CX is a good camera
oh really,is it has good as iPhone 6?? if no then it's not good
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by percyshelu(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2017
bobo65:

Tell urself the truth na
Anyways it's d environment
Cx is another wow camera phone from tecno
As much as I hate tecno devices, wen I saw this phones camera, I was impressed
guy I know what I am saying. though am using HTC one M9, my friend has this cx and I compared it with ordinary IPhone6, the gap was too much,too much expulsion and saturation is not sharpness of camera.
Re: I Want To Change My Tecno Cx by Villager780: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2017
This guy is right,after all the hype and reviews I saw online,I tried out this phone,was so so disappointed. Sold it out after just a week and am back to Samsung galaxy s6, same 16mp but d difference is like comparing Lionel Messi to Ahmed Muss

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Related Job / ITEL S32 Front Flash: A Different Kind Of Lighting / Accessbank App Deduct My Account But Doesnt Load Credit On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.