Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (23637 Views)

My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Destined2win: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
singlessubway:

Tell them o
Who be them?
You are included joor
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Afhounja(m): 5:45am On Aug 09, 2017
bukatyne:

Marriage is slavery for whom?

What is your definition of slavery?

Marriage is slavery for men. A man gets married under the delusion that he is going to become the "king of 'his' own house". But he ends up becoming nothing else but a work horse---for the comfort of 'his wife'.
This is a key reason why women always want, and are looking forward to, get married: so they can have someone to shoulder all the burdens of providing for them while they do little to nothing, and also have someone to blame when there is a lack of provisions. A man will foolishly get married because he has been told all his life that being a husband is his role and his life is SUPPOSED to be that way.

Once a marriage takes off, the wife assumes the position similar to that of a slave owner---managing the affairs of her slave (husband). Using certain psychological and physical tools, she will exploit the husband and make sure he is as productive as possible so that there are enough resources (coming from the husband's labour) for her to satisfy herself with. She also uses these tools to keep him from running away (i.e. divorce or leaving the marriage eventually).

The major tools she uses are:

-the threat of starvation (the wife takes over the kitchen and can decide anytime to not cook for the husband if he doesn't do what she wants).

-loss of peace of mind (the wife will nag endlessly, b!tch, moan, raise her voice & refuse to shut up, cause deliberate confusion & disorientation, and also throw tantrums whenever something doesn't go her way).

-loss of sexual 'privileges' (the uninhibited & heightened sex drive of a man is taken advantage of. The wife will either use sex as an incentive to make the husband do what she wants or she will go on 'sex strikes' whenever the husband doesn't behave according to her wishes and desires.)---making it look like she is doing her husband a great deal of favour by just laying on her back and spreading her legs.

-the baby/children (the wife knows to a great extent that a man in his right mind will not abandon a child he believes to be his own. She will use the child as a way of keeping the man from running away and making him work even harder. She will also threaten him with the poor well-being & her refusal to take care of the child if he goes against her wishes).

-shaming tactics (in our society, a man is shamed severely for his "failure" to keep 'his' woman. A lot of men fear being subjected to this shaming. So they rather just stay in the marriage, suffer in silence, and do whatever the 'wife' wants.) (men also get shamed with things like: they should "man up" or that they are not "man enough" or that they are "not being a man" if they don't do anything their wives or women want them to).

Other tools include: praise, blame, flattery, withdrawal of approval, manipulation of the man's insecurities and fears, the shattering of his ego, e.t.c.

*I don't need to define slavery because anyone who knows what slavery means and reads what I wrote above will see no difference between it and marriage.
The only difference is the enabling environment, methods (of reward/punishment), and institution (or 'bracket') under which a successful slave-master relationship takes place.

P.S. I didn't write all these solely because I want to reply you. Your profile says you are a female so deep down, you already know that all these are facts. I did it in case there are men 'out there' who NEED some clarity on marriage, might end up reading this post and save themselves from the scam called "marriage".

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by bbeautylik(f): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Afhounja:

Marriage is slavery for men. A man gets married under the delusion that he is going to become the "king of 'his' own house". But he ends up becoming nothing else but a work horse---for the comfort of 'his wife'.
This is a key reason why women always want, and are looking forward to, get married: so they can have someone to shoulder all the burdens of providing for them while they do little to nothing, and also have someone to blame when there is a lack of provisions. A man will foolishly get married because he has been told all his life that being a husband is his role and his life is SUPPOSED to be that way.

Once a marriage takes off, the wife assumes the position similar to that of a slave owner---managing the affairs of her slave (husband). Using certain psychological and physical tools, she will exploit the husband and make sure he is as productive as possible so that there are enough resources (coming from the husband's labour) for her to satisfy herself with. She also uses these tools to keep him from running away (i.e. divorce or leaving the marriage eventually).

-the threat of starvation (the wife takes over the kitchen and can decide anytime to not cook for the husband if he doesn't do what she wants).

-loss of peace of mind (the wife will nag endlessly, b!tch, moan, raise her voice & refuse to shut up, cause deliberate confusion & disorientation, and also throw tantrums whenever something doesn't go her way).

-loss of sexual 'privileges' (the uninhibited & heightened sex drive of a man is taken advantage of. The wife will either use sex as an incentive to make the husband do what she wants or she will go on 'sex strikes' whenever the husband doesn't behave according to her wishes and desires.)---making it look like she is doing her husband a great deal of favour by just laying on her back and spreading her legs.

-the baby/children (the wife knows to a great extent that a man in his right mind will not abandon a child he believes to be his own. She will use the child as a way of keeping the man from running away and making him work even harder. She will also threaten him with the poor well-being & her refusal to take care of the child if he goes against her wishes).

-shaming tactics (in our society, a man is shamed severely for his "failure" to keep 'his' woman. A lot of men fear being subjected to this shaming. So they rather just stay in the marriage, suffer in silence, and do whatever the 'wife' wants.)

Other tools include: praise, blame, flattery, withdrawal of approval, manipulation of the man's insecurities and fears, the shattering of his ego, e.t.c.

*I don't need to define slavery because anyone who knows what slavery means and reads what I wrote above will see no difference between it and marriage.
The only difference is the enabling environment, methods, and institution (or 'bracket') under which a successful slave-master relationship takes place.

P.S. I didn't write all these solely because I want to reply you. Your profile says you are a female so deep down, you already know that all these are facts. I did it in case there are men 'out there' who NEED some clarity on marriage, might end up reading this post and save themselves from the scam called "marriage".

Women suffer the most in marriage.... Imagine I work,cook,clean take care of my kids... practically I do everything so what are you saying?
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Afhounja(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbeautylik:
Women suffer the most in marriage.... Imagine I work,cook,clean take care of my kids... practically I do everything so what are you saying?

Abegi. You women make it sound as if cooking, cleaning, and taking care of children are herculean tasks.

I cook for myself and clean my own house. It doesn't take me anything. Even a monkey or a dog can clean a house if properly trained.

And as for taking care of children, I don't see how keeping an eye on children while they play in order to prevent them from harming themselves is such a difficult thing.

practically I do everything

So your husband doesn't work? He doesn't labour to the best of his abilities to make sure that you and your children get what they need? And if your husband doesn't do all these, you are ok with it? You don't complain?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by bbeautylik(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afhounja:

Abegi. You women make it sound as if cooking, cleaning, and taking care of children are herculean tasks.

I cook for myself and clean my own house. It doesn't take me anything. Even a monkey or a dog can clean a house if properly trained.

And as for taking care of children, I don't see how keeping an eye on children while they play in order to prevent them from harming themselves is such a difficult thing.

So your husband doesn't work? He doesn't labour to the best of his abilities to make sure that you and your children get what they need? And if your husband doesn't do all these, you are ok with it? You don't complain?
we both work...... then everything else I do?
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Afhounja(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbeautylik:
we both work...... then everything else I do?

I can accurately guess that your husband's labour (work) is the means to the bulk of you and your children's comfort and provisions.

"everything else" is nothing difficult. There are many men (bachelors) who work, cook, and clean all by themselves. You don't see them complaining and moaning about those domestic tasks being difficult.

Besides, if you think wives suffer more in marriages, why do you women always look forward to getting married right from your teenage years? Why do you women spend a very extended period of time planning the perfect weddings for yourselves?

Why do brides faint and go crazy upon learning that the grooms are not showing up for the wedding?
It's just like saying that a prospective slave is looking forward to being taken away by a slave owner to be subjected to hard labour, and then feeling bad when the slave owner doesn't show up.
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by bbeautylik(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afhounja:

I can accurately guess that your husband's labour (work) is the means to the bulk of you and your children's comfort and provisions.

"everything else" is nothing difficult. There are many men (bachelors) who work, cook, and clean all by themselves. You don't see them complaining and moaning about those domestic tasks being difficult.

Besides, if you think wives suffer more in marriages, why do you women always look forward to getting married right from your teenage years? Why do you women spend a very extended period of time planning the perfect weddings for yourselves?

Why do brides faint and go crazy upon learning that the grooms are not showing up for the wedding?
It's just like saying that a prospective slave is looking forward to being taken away by a slave owner to be subjected to hard labour, and then feeling bad when the slave owner doesn't show up.
hmmm I guess you said all this because you ain't a woman. I have twins who are less than a year, I wake up at night in intervals to feed them.. waking up by 5am to get everything done and get ready to work while my husband still sleeps. 7am I leave for work with the kids with divided attention. come back 3pm start battling with house chores and the kids till after 8pm when they are asleep.

Every man/woman dream is to get married. I remember when I was still single, I never wanted getting married without achieving anything,if not of my husband I don't think I could have gotten marry when I did.
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chimo, all these to a simple question? tongue

Okay, let's go

Afhounja:

1. Marriage is slavery for men. A man gets married under the delusion that he is going to become the "king of 'his' own house". But he ends up becoming nothing else but a work horse---for the comfort of 'his wife'.

2. Once a marriage takes off, the wife assumes the position similar to that of a slave owner---managing the affairs of her slave (husband). Using certain psychological and physical tools, she will exploit the husband and make sure he is as productive as possible so that there are enough resources (coming from the husband's labour) for her to satisfy herself with. She also uses these tools to keep him from running away (i.e. divorce or leaving the marriage eventually).

3. -the threat of starvation (the wife takes over the kitchen and can decide anytime to not cook for the husband if he doesn't do what she wants).

4. -loss of peace of mind (the wife will nag endlessly, b!tch, moan, raise her voice & refuse to shut up, cause deliberate confusion & disorientation, and also throw tantrums whenever something doesn't go her way).

5. -loss of sexual 'privileges' (the uninhibited & heightened sex drive of a man is taken advantage of. The wife will either use sex as an incentive to make the husband do what she wants or she will go on 'sex strikes' whenever the husband doesn't behave according to her wishes and desires.)---making it look like she is doing her husband a great deal of favour by just laying on her back and spreading her legs.

6. -the baby/children (the wife knows to a great extent that a man in his right mind will not abandon a child he believes to be his own. She will use the child as a way of keeping the man from running away and making him work even harder. She will also threaten him with the poor well-being & her refusal to take care of the child if he goes against her wishes).

7. -shaming tactics (in our society, a man is shamed severely for his "failure" to keep 'his' woman. A lot of men fear being subjected to this shaming. So they rather just stay in the marriage, suffer in silence, and do whatever the 'wife' wants.) (men also get shamed with things like: they should "man up" or that they are not "man enough" or that they are "not being a man" if they don't do anything their wives or women want them to).

8. Other tools include: praise, blame, flattery, withdrawal of approval, manipulation of the man's insecurities and fears, the shattering of his ego, e.t.c.

9. *I don't need to define slavery because anyone who knows what slavery means and reads what I wrote above will see no difference between it and marriage.
The only difference is the enabling environment, methods (of reward/punishment), and institution (or 'bracket') under which a successful slave-master relationship takes place.

10. P.S. I didn't write all these solely because I want to reply you. Your profile says you are a female so deep down, you already know that all these are facts. I did it in case there are men 'out there' who NEED some clarity on marriage, might end up reading this post and save themselves from the scam called "marriage".

Okay, let's go

1. Lol! ( you will get a lot of this...) a man is a work horse? Using Nigeria as an example, how many wives do you know who truly stay at home waiting for their husband's paycheck? Also, this male work horse, what does he typically do apart from 'working' in a traditional marriage? Who takes care for the daily running of the home and every other thing apart from providing? Who translates the cash to comfort for him? For non-traditional marriages, the wives bring in money + running of the horse... Infact, I have concluded that the only wife who has it 'easy' is one who doesn't work and have domestic staff... Trust me, they are very few. A working wife has it worse. Most women want to be mothers and marriage is the legal route to that. Not the wifery brother; it's legal motherhood in marriage. Now that baby mamaism is less stigmatised, watch more women shun marriage.

2. Lol! again. You are obviously not talking of the Nigerian marriage. Wives are capable of using physiological tools and Iya Risi is still hawking to send her kids to school. A wife can at worse 'disrespect' a non-providing husband; she will still have to double her hustle to pay the bills (whether she decides to leave him or not). I believe this is as a result of plenty African Magic... Take a poll of real people and see how many wives/mothers were able to use 'tools' to force their men to provide. Again, points 1 & 2 are not painting a true picture.... A husband works outside the home; the wife works inside the home (both very busy).... the wife is not painting her nails all day waiting for pay day.

The tools:

3. A wife can only 'starve' a husband that can't cook..... nuff said
4. And husbands don't throw tantrums when things don't go their way?..... Anyways they only beat their wives
5. Sex// threaten a typical Nigerian husband with sex? That would only work for a prinicpled non-cheating husbands. Now count how many they are and we will have a punishment.
6. Fathers don't abandon their children? Really? No comment
7. Brother, I am sure you really don't believe this. Here that a man seemingly loses nothing in divorce? A Nigerian husband shamed to do what he doesn't want to do over time? LOL!
8. These tools might work once in a while.... later, the novelty wears off.
9. Marriage slavery to men? Maybe 'slavery' to sex with one wife (for godly men).
10. This must be as a result of reading many reddit and MGTOW.

Asking married men would help a lot. And any man who feels like a slave should switch positions with his wife.

Even the Bible says 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing'
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by bukatyne(f): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afhounja:

@Bold: Lol!

A lot of women will tell you they find working outside the home less stressful than working inside the home. And all these talk of men 'working hard' to provide... except they work menial/multiple jobs, job descriptions are not gender specific. Whatever 'hard work' a man does at work, there are wives doing same with expectation to still keep their home.

Women are pressured to marry in the society; women dream of their weddings (not marriage) because of the festivities.... Older wives always tell younger wives that dating is not same as marriage...

Bros, study people around you biko.

And in Nigeria of today, a man as the sole provider is an anomaly grin. Infact, wives expecting their husbands to provide alone are mocked in Yoruba land.

Have you considered why widowers quickly remarry why widows esp with kids face their children and stay on their lane.

Do men love slavery so much to do multiple rounds?
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Divay22(f): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Make God the central unit of your marriage..

This stuff does makes me scared something...
Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Afhounja(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbeautylik:
hmmm I guess you said all this because you ain't a woman. I have twins who are less than a year, I wake up at night in intervals to feed them.. waking up by 5am to get everything done and get ready to work while my husband still sleeps. 7am I leave for work with the kids with divided attention. come back 3pm start battling with house chores and the kids till after 8pm when they are asleep.

Ok. Good job. But the babies don't remain babies forever. Do they? Looking at the big picture, You will do those midnight tasks for only a minimal percentage of time. The children will be remotely dependent on you for most of the time they are under your 'care'.

Every man/woman dream is to get married.

wrong. I know men and women who don't want to get married.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Afhounja(m): 4:28am On Aug 11, 2017
bukatyne:

Did you miss the part where I wrote that I didn't write all that solely for you?

Using Nigeria as an example, how many wives do you know who truly stay at home waiting for their husband's paycheck?
The ones who work still shift the onus of handling the major expenses to their husbands.

Also, this male work horse, what does he typically do apart from 'working' in a traditional marriage?

The work horse works harder, takes very great risks, might do dangerous and life threathening jobs, amass debt e.t.c. just so his household can be as comfortable and well provided for as possible. Wives who work don't go this far to provide.

Who takes care for the daily running of the home and every other thing apart from providing?

If by 'every other thing' you mean cooking, cleaning and looking after children, you have no tangible point here.

Who translates the cash to comfort for him?
By 'cash to comfort', you mean spending HIS money the exact way SHE WANTS. Right?

A working wife has it worse.
How? By cooking and cleaning?

Most women want to be mothers and marriage is the legal route to that
Not legal but socially accepted. You women work under a collective mentality. You work with what is trending and 'in vogue'. The reason why most women still want to get married as a way to become mothers is because that is what most of you still approve of.

Now that baby mamaism is less stigmatised,
...by fellow women. Because more women are now opting to be baby mamas. Because that's what is gradually trending & getting popular.

2. Lol! again. You are obviously not talking of the Nigerian marriage. Wives are capable of using physiological tools and Iya Risi is still hawking to send her kids to school.
Iya Risi hawks because she is well aware of her husband's economic strength. She knows that no matter what she does, she still won't get more than what she's getting from him. That doesn't mean she still won't demand for soup money from him.

I believe this is as a result of plenty African Magic...
An attempt to shame me won't work. So don't even bother using it.

Take a poll of real people and see how many wives/mothers were able to use 'tools' to force their men to provide.
MANY. These tools are not used in an obvious manner so alot of men fall for it.

3. A wife can only 'starve' a husband that can't cook.....
...or a husband who she knows will come back home hungry and too tired.

4. And husbands don't throw tantrums when things don't go their way?..... Anyways they only beat their wives
What is the true percentage of men who beat their wives? Just because many men keep quiet about what they face from their wives and because the reverse is blown out of proportion doesn't make it true that majority of men are wife beaters.

. Brother, I am sure you really don't believe this. Here that a man seemingly loses nothing in divorce?
The point is not whether he gains or loses from the divorce. The point is the backlash that comes with it.

8. These tools might work once in a while.... later, the novelty wears off.
And then, the wife resorts to crazy & desperate measures (and that is IF the novelty ever wears off)

10. This must be as a result of reading many reddit and MGTOW.

No. It is as a result of me being sure that I am telling the truth. Now I see where your perceptions are coming from. But like I said, shaming doesn't work on me.

Asking married men would help a lot.
You mean the same married men like *FX* on this very thread? You mean the countless married men who are currently regretting their decisions to get married?

And any man who feels like a slave should switch positions with his wife.
Yea...just so the wife can turn around to mock and even resent him more for it. Be honest with yourself: if you are a wife, will you like to be the one under the pressure of making sure the needs of your home are provided?

Even the Bible says 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing'

Not in my own book. This is the same old mantra that is being used to lure naive men into marriage in the first place...only for them to find out that they've been lied to all along.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Afhounja(m): 4:29am On Aug 11, 2017
bukatyne:

A lot of women will tell you they find working outside the home less stressful than working inside the home.
(keyword is bolded). A lot of women will TELL....That doesn't mean it's true (I still don't see how cooking and cleaning a house are such stressful tasks). Women who work just say those things as a way to uphold the facade that they are 'more valuable' and 'better' than the women who do not work.
A woman will also TELL you such a thing as a way of saying that deep down, she does not like to cook for her husband and take care of the home (i.e. doing simple chores)--that she is in the marriage primarily for HER own benefits.

And all these talk of men 'working hard' to provide... except they work menial/multiple jobs, job descriptions are not gender specific. Whatever 'hard work' a man does at work, there are wives doing same

I did not state anywhere that women also don't work. But look around you. Who, between the husband and wife, provides more of the welfare for the household out of what they earn from their work in most cases? Who is expected to bring more to the table? It is a well known and obvious fact that women prefer to marry men who make more than them so that the men become the ones to carry the bulk of the task of providing for the household (wife and children). In a marriage; For every woman that 'works', there is a man who works to provide and/or earn more than she does.

with expectation to still keep their home.

So men are not expected to keep their homes? A man can abandon his 'husband & father duties' and his wife, family members, and society will find it OK. Right?

Women are pressured to marry in the society; women dream of their weddings (not marriage) because of the festivities....

Hmm...let's see... Women don't want marriage and are pressured into it. But still, all their lives, they dream of & long for the day that signifies and marks it's beginning. How does that even make sense?

If someone told you that you are going to eventually be sentenced to life imprisonment, will you be looking forward to the day of your sentencing or will you be praying for that day to never come?

Older wives always tell younger wives that dating is not same as marriage...
Yes. Dating is not the same as marriage. With marriage, a woman has a tighter grip on a man's balls, his resources, and his life in general than when she's merely dating him.

And in Nigeria of today, a man as the sole provider is an anomaly grin.

Once again, I didn't say that women don't work. Women will marry men who make more than them so as to ensure that the husbands are the ones who make the major provisions for them and their children. In this same 'Nigeria of today', a woman will be making her own money and still demand that her husband provides for HER.

Have you considered why widowers quickly remarry
The widower who quickly remarries does so because he is either advised (read: pressured) to do so or because the the new wife was able to successfully convince him (mostly through subtle means) that she will put an end to his grief and "loneliness"---that she will 'make his life sweeter'. He is not doing it because he is looking for someone to support him with finances.

why widows esp with kids face their children and stay on their lane
Lol. It's not as if the widows made the deliberate choice to 'stay on their lane'. The reason why most widows remain unmarried is because they were widowed at the time when they have become physically unattractive (not necessarily old). No man in his right mind will want that. Also, no man in his right mind will want to assume responsibility for another man's ejaculation(s) child(ren).

Do men love slavery so much to do multiple rounds?

Those men who 'love slavery' are brainwashed and/or pressured into it.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by Punishment1: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Afhounja:

Marriage is slavery for men[b][/b]. A man gets married under the delusion that he is going to become the "king of 'his' own house". But he ends up becoming nothing else but a work horse---for the comfort of 'his wife'.

-shaming tactics (in our society, a man is shamed severely for his "failure" to keep 'his' woman. A lot of men fear being subjected to this shaming. So they rather just stay in the marriage, suffer in silence, and do whatever the 'wife' wants.) (men also get shamed with things like: they should "man up" or that they are not "man enough" or that they are "not being a man" if they don't do anything their wives or women want them to).

You're 100% right. I thought I was the only Nigerian guy who had this mindset.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by OKUCHI11(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2018
Afhounja:

wow...this your post is a good analytical tool for modern day man..

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? by ableguy(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2018
OKUCHI11:
wow...this your post is a good analytical tool for modern day man..
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta / Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.