Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos (51336 Views)

Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
LastMumu:

You are one hell of an uncouth & uncultured oaf. What has a human being like you done to deserve such spiteful remarks?
enemy of state spotted, ipod wailer
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by dan2090: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Change kor, change Ni... weytin concern me...

Make I chop first....

1 Like

Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol. Not too bad. We can start from building strong mental and physical institutions. http://www.mortalpoet.com/why-cant-we-run-this-country-like-npower/
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by MrCork: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
dainformant:
This young lady has got herself trending online and here's why. While Nigerians are still trying to figure out whether "CHANGE" is a good thing or a bad thing, this young lady has decided to bring her own concept to the word. Sharing her transformation photos (11 years after) on her social media page, the melanin poppin, busty and curvy lady wrote;

I'll leave this here and run along!!! 11 years later! No bleaching Cream or Surgery Just the grace of my Wonderful Baba God

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/change-nigeria-looking-lady-shares-transformation-photos.html

....from dakkkkskin to dakkkkker
skin....wot kinnnnnda change is that? .
angry
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by dedons: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Flashh:
The change from Soul to Paul is what Nigeria need, not this rubbish.
do you have a job?
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
But see her yansh na
MrCork:

....from dakkkkskin to dakkkkker
skin....wot kinnnnnda change is that? .
angry
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Wisedove(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Omo see this fine bae.... Make I just nak her one time pere she go forget her state of origin �

Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by GLENNIFICENT: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Some people should be banned from using the internet, who posted this?
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by obailala(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nbote:
She was simply broke before... Nobody ugly, na owu dey do make up on ppl...
HAs nothing to do with brokeness, she was just 11 years younger in the old pic and the old pic was also taken in a poorly lit environment with a wack camera. What were the cameras of 2006 like compared to today?
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by dedons: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Flashh:
The change from Soul to Paul is what Nigeria need, not this rubbish.
do you have a job
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Flashh: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
dedons:
do you have a job?
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Seguntimmy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
And these make frontpage? What's wrong with Mod's there days self, pushing meaningless post to fp while sensible posts are languishing in different sections of Nairaland.
#Spits

Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
She has a lovely skin tone.
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
What is her point exactly?
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by ofuonyebi: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
What does it give a woman if she bleach or do breast surgery pumping

only to loose her soul or beauty?.....just shame!

Kudos to you there...just black, busty and proud of Africa!
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Ajusshi: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
dainformant:
This young lady has got herself trending online and here's why. While Nigerians are still trying to figure out whether "CHANGE" is a good thing or a bad thing, this young lady has decided to bring her own concept to the word. Sharing her transformation photos (11 years after) on her social media page, the melanin poppin, busty and curvy lady wrote;

I'll leave this here and run along!!! 11 years later! No bleaching Cream or Surgery Just the grace of my Wonderful Baba God

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/change-nigeria-looking-lady-shares-transformation-photos.html

A funny sense of humour.
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by SINZ: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
LastMumu:

You are one hell of an ill-mannered & uncultured oaf. What has a human being like you done to deserve such uncouth remarks?

Two wrongs don't make a right, man.
Didn't they teach you that in Bible study?

Either you inherited stunted brain formation, Or you suckled coagulated breast milk from your mother's deflated breasts, or you're just too damn stupid to assimilate basic principles. One of them is surely responsible for stripping you of every right to claim ownership of a functional brain.
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by LagosUberDriver: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
torres89:
is it just me

every time I see ladies like this ...

I only see a sex object and not a woman...
yes it's just you
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by IamUdo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
What is this one talking about? There's a difference between change and growing up.
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If that is change...

What is this?
this one is called CHANJI
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
iya carry your fat ass and go jare, we dont need this change
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by chiamaka4g: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nothing different. Same face,just make up.
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
should i bring my mouth closer hope the milk is not watery

Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by MiguelKingII(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
If that is change...
What is this?
bro u re crazy for real grin
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by tonguengineer(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If that is change...

What is this?
This is chanjii
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:

[s]Two wrongs don't make a right, man.
Didn't they teach you that in Bible study?

Either you inherited stunted brain formation, Or you suckled coagulated breast milk from your mother's deflated breasts, or you're just too damn stupid to assimilate basic principles. One of them is surely responsible for stripping you of every right to claim ownership of a functional brain.[/s]

boring.

[img]http://media./images/df61d2502f6ca0f56cd3db2942a0b706/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by mikeycharles(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
from a sweet nice girl to a full fledged hoe, anyway who cares
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by daclemx: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If that is change...

What is this?

NA TRANSFORMATION
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Dahmayor(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:
Alright, so she changed from being a basic biitch to a fat piece of shiit and she wants to be celebrated?

do you necissarily have to insult people??
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by rowlex7(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If that is change...

What is this?
transformation
Re: This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos by Taeewo(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.