Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort (40447 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo / Daddy Freeze Won't Cheat On Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Because Of Mushroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by JNBoss: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerian OAP and Free The Sheeple Convener, Daddy Freeze shared pictures of his beautiful wife, Benedicta Elechi and his son from their vacation at the Epe Resort.

Daddy Freeze son though. Very cute boy.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/daddy-freeze-shares-vacation-pictures.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Angeleena(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
albino..

27 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by torres89: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
vacation in epe
that's good
spend money in Nigeria not Dubai or uk

this gentleman truly practices what he preach.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Jostico: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
albino..
e escape. check his hair

25 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Tilda30(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Its romantic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by IdeyFindWife: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
torres89:
vacation in epe

that's good

spend money in Nigeria not Dubai or uk
this gentleman truly practices what he preach.

It's in preferences man, it's all in preferences! There's some nice corners you can hang around in this same Nigeria and Africa in general that make sense die. You chop your 'foreign life' with ease and cost-efficiency too.

But, i dunno why pple always feel they gotta jump on the plane every single time to have a great outing or vacation. I love seeing new places, exploring new cultures but intentionally wasting dough while going outta my way to stick out like a sore-thumb on strange cuisines and possibly lousy weather is a no-no!

55 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by rossyc(f): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Money is good
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by ibkkk(f): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
The kid is handsome.

39 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by edidiongmichael(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Do check here for all the informations you need to know about entertainment industry in Nigeria.. www.em360.com.ng
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by holatin(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
funny enough this man fit become pastor in future.
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by livinus009(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
So you seff get baby mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by wunmi590(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
The parrot and his family

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by soberdrunk(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abeg who is that cute girl smiling in the second picture and why her teeth be like wetin Mr Bones use learn dentist work? someone please confirm if she is 'ripe', i am not with my glasses..... angry

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Happy vacation Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anti christ oap..
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Joseunlimited(f): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Looks like the boy doesn't like the beans

Albino boy
So cute

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
funny enough this man fit become pastor in future.
naso.com
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by biblegirl: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
proudly baby mama.most lucrative job for ladies now.baby mama get grade o so if u like go do baby mama for agbero.just wonder d network those above me here re using

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Freeze truly escaped albinism.
...this one you are not showing us your wristwatch, is like you forgot it at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by mikeycharles(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

Daddy freeze remimds me of a featherless turkey but why is a turkey having a vaca at an ape resort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by enemyofprogress: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
ibkkk:
The kid is handsome.
I get Vaseline o

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by NwaAmaikpe: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

Its not doubt that Freeze is half caste...

But do not be confused, that little boy there is an albino.
The girl on Freezes' right is in urgent need of a toothpaste.
Gosh!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pretty boy
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Benjom(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
The boy is cute. That's all I see cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by grandstar(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please I take God beg you, put a ring of it.

It dignified you. the lady and your child.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Joseunlimited(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I get Vaseline o

For Waitn Na?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by enemyofprogress: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
biblegirl:
proudly baby mama.most lucrative job for ladies now.baby mama get grade o so if u like go do baby mama for agbero.just wonder d network those above me here re using
pls will you be my baby mama? Five thousand naira for your account yeah,my money my body na your own o baby

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:

For Waitn Na?
lubricant
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by nikkypearl(f): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cute boy
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Joseunlimited(f): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
lubricant

For?
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:

For?
easy penetration
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by grandstar(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Romanian genes seem very strong! His son looks like a light skin bi-racial child.

I'm sure he'll be his grandma's (Freeze mother's who is a white Romanian) favorite!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sexy At Mavin Concert (photos) / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show / John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.