Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort (40476 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo / Daddy Freeze Won't Cheat On Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Because Of Mushroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by biblegirl: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
just shut up
enemyofprogress:
pls will you be my baby mama? Five thousand naira for your account yeah,my money my body na your own o baby
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by femi4: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yet e go de quote scriptures, criticizing others
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by enemyofprogress: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
biblegirl:
just shut up
ten thousand naira for your account o ,my money my body na your own o baby
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by holatin(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
modelmike7:
naso.com
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by clovislouis(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Looks like the boy doesn't like the beans

Albino boy
So cute
put ur pics fool
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by clovislouis(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
albino..
it shall be ur child portion. Stop abusing a cute child
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by hokafor(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Albino bigets Albino.
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Joseunlimited(f): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2017
clovislouis:
put ur pics fool

You dey mad
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by DollarAngel(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2017
Will be preaching to us while he lives in fornications staying with a woman you are not married to hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Tedassie(m): 2:23am On Aug 04, 2017
tobdee:
Freeze truly escaped albinism.
...this one you are not showing us your wristwatch, is like you forgot it at home.
case you didn't know,he's half-Romanian,half-Nigerian...that explains his 'exotic' looks.
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by alicetaylor: 3:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.

http://word-cookies-answers.com
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by ireneidiva(f): 3:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Looks like the boy doesn't like the beans

Albino boy
So cute
Albino? Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by ireneidiva(f): 3:30am On Aug 04, 2017
hokafor:
Albino bigets Albino.
The guy is mixed na. Are you guys blind or what?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by DISkills: 3:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Neddstark: 4:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Cocksucka judges pastos and he has a baby mama
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by felixomor: 5:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Evangelist wey get baby mama....
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by mykel25(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Advert! All expenses paid trip
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Believe7(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=torres89 post=59121015]vacation in epe

that's good

spend money in Nigeria not Dubai or uk

this gentleman truly practices what he preach.

what did u say?? does he look like some one who has gone beyond d bothers of nigeria b4. nor to talk of Dubai. stop misunderstanding a man who cannot spend beyond his limits. his level has not past nigeria yet.or lets try out somtin give him $1million nd see if he's go back to ope
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]only if our politicians can stop going on vacations abroad,there are many fun/vacation spots in 9ja,such as the tinapa resort,obudu cattle ranch etc
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Ayoguy(m): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Abeg who is that cute girl smiling in the second picture and why her teeth be like wetin Mr Bones use learn dentist work? someone please confirm if she is 'ripe', i am not with my glasses..... angry
lols Na orange
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by danieljr: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2017
if you like marry blacky; u can nevr escape from d abinos.
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by ovieigho(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Jostico:

e escape. check his hair
Lol grin
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by YelloweWest: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
albino..
Half cast
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by YelloweWest: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2017
torres89:
vacation in epe

that's good

spend money in Nigeria not Dubai or uk

this gentleman truly practices what he preach.

Yes he does. I wonder why he gets such negative remarks on nl.

Maybe it's because Nigerians are naturally allergic to patriots.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by YelloweWest: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2017
livinus009:
So you seff get baby mama
Wife! Don't mind the silly op
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by YelloweWest: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Abeg who is that cute girl smiling in the second picture and why her teeth be like wetin Mr Bones use learn dentist work? someone please confirm if she is 'ripe', i am not with my glasses..... angry
That's his step daughter.
She has braces and she is not more than 14!

Perverts everywhere.
Go get a job brokeass

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by YelloweWest: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
biblegirl:
proudly baby mama.most lucrative job for ladies now.baby mama get grade o so if u like go do baby mama for agbero.just wonder d network those above me here re using
U people just open ur mouth and spew trash.

This lady is rich! By far more successful the freeze.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.