Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort (40459 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo / Daddy Freeze Won't Cheat On Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Because Of Mushroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
albino..
wat abt it? can u assure urself u can't give birth to one?..... I smell hate speech
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Chinny5(f): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

It's in preferences man, it's all in preferences! There's some nice corners you can hang around in this same Nigeria and Africa in general that make sense die. You chop your 'foreign life' with ease and cost-efficiency too.

But, i dunno why pple always feel they gotta jump on the plane every single time to have a great outing or vacation. I love seeing new places, exploring new cultures but intentionally wasting dough while going outta my way to stick out like a sore-thumb on strange cuisines and possibly lousy weather is a no-no!
Same with me..... Can we go to Kenya together? grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Crestedguy4real: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
albino..
haba the pale nah half Nigerian and half Romanian, so nah the baba blood dey flow for his body
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
albino..
see your big nose!
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2017
torres89:
vacation in epe

that's good

spend money in Nigeria not Dubai or uk

this gentleman truly practices what he preach.

Its cheaper thats why...trust me if he had more it would have being the bahamas or .....
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by IdeyFindWife: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chinny5:

Same with me..... Can we go to Kenya together? grin
With you Milady, I'd vacation on the Moon cheesy!

NB
Why's everybody all tuned out of class? Plus that dude, fast asleep, behind you must be in his hometown already grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort by Chinny5(f): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

With you Milady, I'd vacation on the Moon cheesy!

NB
Why's everybody all tuned out of class? Plus that dude, fast asleep, behind you must be in his hometown already grin.
Waiting for the lecturer i think....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Sexy At Mavin Concert (photos) / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.