Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,994 members, 7,841,809 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes (48937 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
The man is such a weakling. So just because she cheated in an alcohol drunken haze, that made him to end his marriage? What a ball-less, petty nigga. As if he hasn't been sleeping with tons of his side chicks, is it because he was never caught? Self righteous men like this irritate me!
Lol eya Pele

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:
The book of proverbs says don't drink wine when you're thinking cus it's can't cure it
Where in d books of proverbs?
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Madam marriage is like prison to olosho...I can see the spirit of olosho all over you...why waste your talent cool

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by bionixs: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Islie:
bb
ha! She dey slay sef
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by WetinConsignMe: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Which kind name be Junior for girl?
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by WetinConsignMe: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2017
jakD:
A big shame on her, she may likely not get the chance any more especially when she's now on the internet. God will forgive you really but you can't go without being punished, your punishment may be inability to get a good husband any longer.

I'm ready to marry her RIGHT NOW. But e go be open marriage where we fit fck who we want
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by WetinConsignMe: 1:31am On Aug 04, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Madam marriage is like prison to olosho...I can see the spirit of olosho all over you...why waste your talent cool

So accurate
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by njimezz(m): 3:48am On Aug 04, 2017
For those who condemn her doesn't have the right to do so, she has come out in public after realizing her wrongs, how many people will have the courage to come out in public to apologies, I pray ur husband gives u a second chance. Many women who cheat on their husband doesn't have remorse of their actions here is a woman who love her husband but out of depression and loneliness. Is well with u dear he will come back and let it not repeat it self again, all the best in ur future endeavors

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by tallestman79(m): 5:05am On Aug 04, 2017
jakD:
A big shame on her, she may likely not get the chance any more especially when she's now on the internet. God will forgive you really but you can't go without being punished, your punishment may be inability to get a good husband any longer.
Shut the Bleep up! You are not God. If only you know the power of confessions you would have kept your goddamn mouth closed.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by tallestman79(m): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2017
tallestman79:

Shut the Bleep up! You are not God. If only you know the power of confessions you would have kept your goddamn mouth closed.
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by aragon4realz(m): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2017
in falz voice-shayo no the disappoint but my brother shayo na bastard oh
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jakD: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2017
tallestman79:

I hope you understand English very well, please try and read my comment carefully.
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jakD: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2017
grandstar:

Stop the self righteousness! Most Nigerian men only demand fidelity from women but turn a blind eye to shameless promiscuity amongst married men.

God is not partial. All adulterers including those who think they have 2 heads will face the same judgment (Read Hebrews 13:4)
Please understand yourself properly.
Read my comment very well and go read yours gently after. Thank you.
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jakD: 6:07am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=essence1 post=59127306][/quote]
Because you refused to read it to the end.
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Evablizin(f): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2017
smartnero24:

Girls on low cut Eenh...... Dolatile
sad what is the meaning of Dolatile?
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by keypha1: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=jakD post=59122953][color=#006600] who are you to condemned her, are you her God? She has confess her sin and God has forgive her, God will bless her, she will get marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2017
jakD:

Seriously, if you contest for any electoral post, no matter how little it is, I will campaign against you. Imagine, you still come to contest to comment first, GREEDINESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!.
My friend there is no word in English language like 'Greediness'
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by abbeyty(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2017
At least she feel remorse for what she did. May God give her another husband that will be by her side most of the time

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by cococandy(f): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2017
If you expect a woman to forgive a cheating husband but judge this woman harshly, then you should be shamed of yourself. Period

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by TinaAnita(f): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2017
"Marriage gives women dignity, it separates women from whores and it adds value to women."

So where is dignity in her action? How has her action separated her from whores? She is only sorry for being caught, a leopard never changes it's spot. She needs Jesus not a second chance to cheat again. Mumu woman
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by odehaj: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2017
You had sex because you were promised money for business, you Will have sex to keep the business na.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jacyhelen(f): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
jakD:

lol..why coming hard on her?..
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Taeewo(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Daeylar:
"Marriage gives women dignity, it separates women from whores and it adds value to women."

I wanted to make a comment but after reading this trash,
No need
You called it trash simply because she said what most of you are already aware of but due to some stupid pride and useless ego will always attack anyone who points it out to you even as the society constantly reminds you of your place in the scheme of things.
Reject the messenger but don't shoot the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2017
jakD:
But she asked for forgiveness from the husband.

That's more than enough for anyone to forgive after all the other local businessman didn't drop a tattoo of his dick permanently on her pussy - Forgive and move on after all she will always wash it for you . cheesy
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Truckpusher(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
cococandy:
If you expect a woman to forgive a cheating husband but judge this woman harshly, then you should be shamed of yourself. Period
Just take a look at ya self !!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Dollabiz: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Really
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jakD: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2017
chymevicks:

My friend there is no word in English language like 'Greediness'
Alright. Thank you so much!
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by smartnero24(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Evablizin:
sad
what is the meaning of Dolatile?

High Fvck rate!!
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by adamlawal(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Krystaal:
Nothing sweet pass skin to skin apart from having lots of cash, receive BJ, Bleep on chair...my point is Skin to Skin is sweeeet! grin
grin ;Dmay God b with u....lol....funny nigga
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Evablizin(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
smartnero24:

High Fvck rate!!
my Lord,chai is not fair nah,what i do?
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by smartnero24(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Evablizin:
my Lord,chai is not fair nah,what i do?
U already know its a fair assessment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.