Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. (734 Views)

Why Do We Fall In Love? / Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by Meklex(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2010
Thats the reply I got from the girl I was toating. What should I tell her
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by jenibayo(f): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2010
U are welcome to new love word.
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by abc4lyf: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Love is an immotional feelings from the inside. sad We should fall in love because all human beings have feelings and cos love is God we have to show luv 2 people. shocked
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
We shld fall in love cos first parents Adam and Eve fell in love instantly when they set eyes on each other so we their generational children shld do so grin
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster, you could have easily answer your question by asking yourself "why do I love this person?"
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by microgiant: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
rokiatu:

@poster, you could have easily answer your question by asking yourself "why do I love this person?"

Exactly

@OP
Are you practising what you don't know?
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by opokonwa(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster
You want us to tell you what you shd respond to your toastee?
Man you're not man enough sad
What will you do when she throws another question? Run to Nairaland
Love is whatever you fathom it to be [beautiful nonsense tongue]
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by daylae(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster lemmie get my dictionary,i'll get back to u.
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by sexyLeamon(f): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2010
rokiatu:

you are so right I couldn't have said it better. everyone have different reasons why they fall in love.
Re: What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. by sweetpie23: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
this one is a hard question, like sexylemon said everyone has different reason for falling in love. but i think the mean reason is becouse we feel conection to another person that makes us happy that gets us higher that makes us feel good that we are special unique and that other person is also very special and unique to us.

(1) (Reply)

I Could Toast Her / All She Need Is Love Of Which Gat In Me But My Friend Seems To B Jelous / More Women Than Men - Is This A Myth Or Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.