Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Could Toast Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Could Toast Her (733 Views)

Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Toast Her by Achiles: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
I met this girl of late. elegant and beautiful. she had walked into my office on a sunny afternoon for a transaction and being her contact person, we have since then been friends. Much as I enjoy her company, I do not expect us to graduate our friendship to something else! You see, fine girl no won hear o! I just don't know what to do again. I have told her to stop coming to my office coz she distracts me a lot! She would always ask for a date, lunch together and monthly provisions and all that. to me, she is a good girl, but giving to her prompting would only amount to sighning a player on loan! I promised myself early this year that enough of playing around but they have come again o, taba la shogun ika mo, awon to mara oni je ka simi oooooooooooooooo! what do u suggest!
Re: I Could Toast Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2010
Achiles:

I met this girl of late. elegant and beautiful. she had walked into my office on a sunny afternoon for a transaction and being her contact person, we have since then been friends. Much as I enjoy her company, I do not expect us to graduate our friendship to something else! You see, fine girl no won hear o! I just don't know what to do again. I have told her to stop coming to my office coz she distracts me a lot! She would always ask for a date, lunch together and monthly provisions and all that. to me, she is a good girl, but giving to her prompting would only amount to sighning a player on loan! I promised myself early this year that enough of playing around but they have come again o, taba la shogun ika mo, awon to mara oni je ka simi oooooooooooooooo! what do u suggest!
once a player always a player.go on play ya game you know you want to. grin grin grin grin but the thing my dear is, I think you are
in lust with her not love.
Re: I Could Toast Her by kokonets(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
Guy ur a playa jare tongue nothin do u chop the igbin life grin
Re: I Could Toast Her by Achiles: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
Sure i do have a thing for her but i am afraid she wont last with me. I just get bored with ladies easily! still finding a cure! For the first time in a long while, i have gone months without them. Seriouse and focused and hope to keep being like this for sometime. u can imagine my plight. i just hope she wont flash or call again! but am sure she will!
Re: I Could Toast Her by sexyLeamon(f): 3:14am On Feb 17, 2010
Achiles:

Sure i do have a thing for her but i am afraid she wont last with me. I just get bored with ladies easily! still finding a cure! For the first time in a long while, i have gone months without them. Seriouse and focused and hope to keep being like this for sometime. u can imagine my plight. i just hope she wont flash or call again! but am sure she will!
why do you want to waste her time then? all you men are the same tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Could Toast Her by lordkrato(m): 4:06am On Feb 17, 2010
Guy,If na for bar matta,leave the babe alone oooooo, As a professional Sniper,i have one rule which is , Discipline.

Never be confused in such situations abeg.If na combing u want just 4get the bar.
Re: I Could Toast Her by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
sexyLeamon:

why do you want to waste her time then? all you men are the same tongue tongue tongue
the man is a playa naaaa grin
Re: I Could Toast Her by Achiles: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2010
I am air't gonna waste het time! just don't want to add to my list of , simply tired!
Re: I Could Toast Her by Achiles: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
I am not a player anymore. I wonder when ppl would stop judging repented PL with their past lives.
Re: I Could Toast Her by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
Achiles:

I am not a player anymore.
okay good for you grin
Re: I Could Toast Her by Donvilo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
Achiles, what happened to ur heel?
Re: I Could Toast Her by Achiles: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
got broken by romoe!
Re: I Could Toast Her by Donvilo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
Achiles:

got broken by romoe!
~~~~~ grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Potion Exist? / All She Need Is Love Of Which Gat In Me But My Friend Seems To B Jelous / Ok Call Me Crazy Or Whatever But Why Am I Feeling This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.