Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? (545 Views)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / How I Slept With a Fine Babe Without Paying Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by Dablack1(m): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2017
hello nairalander

for me the highest is 15k..sometimes last year my gf want to celebrate her birthday.... luckily it falls to the beginning of the month and it was around the time am collecting my salary... so I jst gave her the 15k cash out of the salary for her birthday party.. it was fun tho with lot of bleeping.... bt I suffer for the 15k for like a week before I was freed

share yours also ...how much have you dash your babr without collecting it back

Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by dayleke: 2:42am On Aug 04, 2017
OP,
Your title is misleading joor...
It should have been "lent" someone and not "give".
You too said you "gave" your girlfriend 15k but you got it back in "kind" and also with interest too.

Off topic.
By the way,
I think you lend money to someone and not borrow
And,
You borrow money from someone.
Pls someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks.
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2017
angry

My babe or my wife?
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2017
What about girls that are placed on monthly allowance?
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by lilmax(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
What about girls that are placed on monthly allowance?
your neck is beautiful
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by lilmax(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2017
3million for masters
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by Nedfed(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2017
lilmax:
your neck is beautiful

Free the innocent gal jooor
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2017
The highest I've ever given was N200 cool
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Here to read lies.
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by Dablack1(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
dayleke:
OP,
Your title is misleading joor...
It should have been "lent" someone and not "give".
You too said you "gave" your girlfriend 15k but you got it back in "kind" and also with interest too.

Off topic.
By the way,
I think you lend money to someone and not borrow
And,
You borrow money from someone.
Pls someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks.
bro itz possible to give somebody money willingly without them asking ....maybe you want to show appreciation or jst to show how good you are.... like I said ...my gf neva ask me for any amount... I jst gave her to show some love...you are correct... you lend money if the receiver (borrower) ask you to borrow him
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Back then when Naira has value 12k..
Re: how much have you Giving to your babe Without Collecting It Back?? by AuroraB(f): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
They wee either avoid this topic or blow deafening lies undecided
Watch this space grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women / . / Lady On Snapchat Advises Fellows To Make Judicious Use Of Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.