Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? (1321 Views)

Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / The Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Sleeping Outside / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? by onila(f): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2017
undecided
Re: What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2017
They are always nice, I have a coursemate that is delta Igbo, she behaves like an Igbo girl.
Re: What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? by Afam4eva(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
They are always nice, I have a coursemate that is delta Igbo, she behaves like an Igbo girl.
Wow.. Are you surprised a Delta Igbo girl behaves like an Igbo girl?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? by onila(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
they are very hardworking
Re: What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
onila:
they are very hardworking
Bia nwayi is it that people never tell you say your madness needs the divine healing of pope and 24days fasting, your case is too strong for pastors to handle
Re: What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? by onila(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Bia nwayi is it that people never tell you say your madness needs the divine healing of pope and 24days fasting, your case is too strong for pastors to handle

how does ur post relate to my question
Re: What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls? by Venica(f): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
:they are very nice, beautiful, hard working, accommodating, patience and faithful.
I am one of them. so I know what am talking about.

but they also have bad eggs. pray you won't jam one :

(1) (Reply)

​how To Keep A Conversation Going Naturally / Melanin Glow! Buhari's Youngest Daughter Is Breath Taking / Look How Clean Lagos Street Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.