Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Goodluck: The Name That Works Out Fortune - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck: The Name That Works Out Fortune (596 Views)

Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant / Is Goodluck The Best We Can Do? (no Insults Or Ethnic/religious Arguments Pls) / Jonathan Goodluck - The Miracle Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck: The Name That Works Out Fortune by Bisijohn: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2010
In your own (best) interest, no matter the position you are offered in ANY organisation (Office, Church, Meeting/Club, Party Planning, Tenants’ Association, Activist, etc), if your Deputy is named "Goodluck”, PLEASE DECLINE, even if it is UN Secretary General or Head of African Union, whatever, JUST DECLINE!
Should you think I am joking, check these facts:
o Goodluck was Assistant Head Boy in primary school. The Head Boy got expelled. Goodluck took over.
o Goodluck was Assistant Senior Prefect in secondary school, the Senior Prefect died, Goodluck took over.
o Goodluck was Deputy Local Government Chairman. The Chairman got implicated in corruption and got removed from office. Goodluck took over
o Goodluck was deputy governor to Alameiseigha. We all know that story
o Goodluck was Vice President to President Yar’Adua:- PERICADIATIS!
You may think this is coincidence, but don’t you think the coincidence is too much?
Maybe this last one will convince you:
o A friend of mine just called off his Church Wedding. Why? His BestMan’s name is Goodluck!!! My friend has insisted that he will only have traditional marriage, and the BestMan will not know when…
I have being a true friend. Goodluck (minus the Jonathan) to you.”

(1) (Reply)

Suswam’s Wife Raises Alarm Over Rise In Hiv/aids Infection / Oil Must Serve As Agent Of Good, Says Jonathan / Yaradua: Bundling Him Into Nigeria Is A Huge Miscalculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.