Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures (37538 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Onedibe1: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:

hmmmmm.thanks

Welcome...Igbo sister,ryt?
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by donqx: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2017
oh
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Jesus christshocked
Do ladies like this still existshocked
Op can you please give me more details about this lady and how to locate her I will love to help her by supporting her on some few jobs anytime am free...jeezzzz

Ladies on Nairaland please be inspired by this woman and not jumping from one man to another ow my God am touched by this lady a graduateshocked

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by muller101(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
NL ladies they will avoid this thread. All they do is to sleep in romance section on NL all day
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by shekauvsbuhari: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Is she married? Where is her biz located? This is de type of humble lady I am looking for.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by deebrain(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
I have to agree with earlier posters....

This is a slay queen.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by GLENNIFICENT: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
This kinda girl will make u buy stuff just to encourage her...
A true inspiration �
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by sweetkech: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:
good one...this is becoming rampant.I just hope it's real.not when some will go and take pictures advertising their neighbour's business claiming is theirs just to be in d news..forming hustlers

Babe you just spoke my mind, am not amaze or touched by all this advert any more, cos that's how a friend of mine came to my shop snapped all the cakes I baked ,post them straight on facebook, come and see likes and comments her fb friends were praising her,she claimed she was the one that baked and decorated the cakes , giving out number to those that said they're interested to learn,and the only comment I made on that post was baby baby, and she replied babe you know Na, and called me immediately, she told me no fall my hand ooooo.,dat tin vex me dat day cos she didn't give out my number but gave hers.

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Mightyraw(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:
good one...this is becoming rampant.I just hope it's real.not when some will go and take pictures advertising their neighbour's business claiming is theirs just to be in d news..forming hustlers

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
freshest4live:

The problem is the educational system which is outdated. Even if we must go to college after high school, Government should convert the NYSC scheme into an entrepreneural scheme designed to encourage vocational skills in your field of study and other fields, while N power should be left to the young non graduates and illiterates. What is the use of NYSC today?

True talk. But sadly we still have a long way to go before we can achieve that.

Secondly having skills is not enough. Those that have the skills are still unemployed not because they are not good enough, but because there's no job

Those who want to start up there own business don't have the cash and support to do so.

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by freshest4live: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

True talk. But sadly we still have a long way to go before we can achieve that.

Secondly having skills is not enough. Those that have the skills are still unemployed not because they are not good enough, but because there's no job

Those who want to start up there own business don't have the cash and support to do so.
The NYSC scheme is a perfect opportunity to support those who want to start up their businesses. Teaching in Sokoto or Anambra is usually a waste of time. Those who want to start up their businesses with that right support would in the process create jobs after the start ups.

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
freshest4live:

The NYSC scheme is a perfect opportunity to support those who want to start up their businesses. Teaching in Sokoto or Anambra is usually a waste of time. Those who want to start up their businesses with that right support would in the process create jobs after the start ups.

If only our leaders will listen.

Imagine a first class graduate working as a security guard in our company. 30k a month

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Justiceleague1: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
Her name is Monica Tanee, from Rivers State, not disappointed, good girl. In addition to oil, good entrepreneurial skills.

The only things idiots and pigs offer is just being idiots and pigs.

just like u for life grin grin
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
smartty68:
The real slay queen wink
Guys do knw de real slay queen, but many of them prefer hanging out with the fake slay queens
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by bencarson007(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her brain toto is just wasting.

This is Nigeria.
Selling smoked fish will get her nowhere in life.
Her education was in vain,
Her womanly assets are untapped.
These are the only two things that can generate wealth for her in Nigeria.

Hypocrites won't like this truth.

Ode
Mumu.
I didn't even wait to see your username for me to know it is the stupid kid again.
Grow up.
Must you say shit ?
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by bencarson007(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
obajoey:
wife material

1000 yards...

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Oduok(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
This is awesome. We Chemical Engineers are trained to process everything. With funding she will scale this up to millions of tonnes processing capacity annually. I love this so much.

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by lonelydora: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:

She's real. She is a very good friend of mine.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by lonelydora: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God give me a lady as beautiful and hardworking like this one, not all those hungry things I see on the street

You need her contact?
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by eruditeg(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Difference between an educated cat fish seller and an illiterate one..
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by freshest4live: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Oduok:
This is awesome. We Chemical Engineers are trained to process everything. With funding she will scale this up to millions of tonnes processing capacity annually. I love this so much.
Yeah some people don't know food processing is part of chemical engineering, these are things she should have been empowered to do from her NYSC days with NYSC capital for a start.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by alexxo11(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2017
in the company i work for they dont look for degrees these days ,if for example you say you are a computer engineering graduate,the test you in the computer engineering basics and know hows ...if u fail the interview then offcourse you dont get employment.....my point is you cant claim to be a chemical engineer and then sell fish dosent make sense....with all the materials you have been equipped with, selling fish just shows you know nothing in the chemical engineering field.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Reference(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2017
I disagree in part. Money may be a great need but she is currently out of place (perhaps) due to something more important than money, which is wisdom and most of the time money are the clouds that block the sun of inspiration from shinning through. Wisdom is so important that it controls destinies and shortens the lag between inspiration and achievement. I mean it should decide whether you should study chemical engineering and not food (fish) processing in the first place. But kudos for the effort and as they say, more grease to your elbows.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by jmaxjohn(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
I think the "word" slay has been bastardized.

why not write beautiful instead of slay.

slay queens are ashawo, body advertisement agency (B.D.A), sex awareness object (S.A.O) and bitch with access to internet (B.I.W.A.I)

Not your fault! You're mentally numb to what slay queen really means. Google it.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by 400billionman: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:

You have a point.

One sachet of pure water for you.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by hardon1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
the concept benind the oven is nice sha. not the regular ones u often see. that one ibelieve can accomadate up to 500 fishes at a time. nice
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by maisauki: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Market Go Come OOO
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by dotun365: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
School passed through this one and not just the other way round. Education makes you do things differently. Her mini factory looks so good

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
In the days of the disciples, their teacher fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 Fish. These days, 5000 people are feeding the teacher in churches
daewoorazer:

Wow, that's one industrious beauty

Wait o, if it were to be in d days of d disciples, we'd marry you off to Peter... grin

#zanga
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by holatin(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
jmaxjohn:

Not your fault! You're mentally numb to what slay queen really means. Google it.
ur people are mentally numb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / FG Set To Sack 3,500 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.