Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures (37553 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by uscofield: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Pure beauty, she did her IT with our firm, her beauty and wisdom can wake a dead man from his grave.
Keep it up MONEYKA.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by huntsman007(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her brain toto is just wasting.

This is Nigeria.
Selling smoked fish will get her nowhere in life.
Her education was in vain,
Her womanly assets are untapped.
These are the only two things that can generate wealth for her in Nigeria.

Hypocrites won't like this truth.

Mr u jst typed rubbish. This post only made us understand that she is a graduate that is trying to make ends meet. Aside this, u really don't know anytin about her. She may still be going around submiting her CV to firms ..encourage her and not talk about some goddamn assets.. dont judge a book by it cover
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by tammyboy1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
i know this chick..
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:
good one...this is becoming rampant.I just hope it's real.not when some will go and take pictures advertising their neighbour's business claiming is theirs just to be in d news..forming hustlers

stop being a doubting Thomas...what's the feminine of Thomas again
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Constilo4u(f): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wow.. shocked.she's on Nairaland....Go sis...more grease to your elbow...#LoveyouAndGodBlessed shocked
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by dingbang(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lalas247:
God bless her hustle oh .. love things like this
Yet plenty are here roaming doing nothing and waiting for oga ATM to fund them mtcheew

Go girl ! cheesy
lol come make I give you crayfish make u sell cheesy
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by PDPGuy: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
freshest4live:

The NYSC scheme is a perfect opportunity to support those who want to start up their businesses. Teaching in Sokoto or Anambra is usually a waste of time. Those who want to start up their businesses with that right support would in the process create jobs after the start ups.
You're spot on.
I have always advocated for the scrapping of the NYSC program because it serves no useful purpose in this century.
Instead, the government should give every student of a public tertiary institution, upon graduation, a N90,000 grant to either learn a skill or start a small business.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by mfm04622: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is Nigeria.

You surely do not know what she posted in the picture.

She uses oven that smoke 3 big trays at once. Check those smoking fish in your area and compare how many fish they smoke at once. If she smokes and sell this only once a week, she will be very comfortable. Imagine she does this EVERYDAY! She go use good car, build house. So don't look down o her hustle
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
nice business.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Lalas247(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
dingbang:
lol come make I give you crayfish make u sell cheesy
Oya na make we start small business ..
I go wear bum shorts and sell it all grin
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by freshest4live: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
alexxo11:
in the company i work for they dont look for degrees these days ,if for example you say you are a computer engineering graduate,the test you in the computer engineering basics and know hows ...if u fail the interview then offcourse you dont get employment.....my point is you cant claim to be a chemical engineer and then sell fish dosent make sense....with all the materials you have been equipped with, selling fish just shows you know nothing in the chemical engineering field.
What do you know about the chemical engineering field?
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Rozaytee: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is Nigeria.

nwamaikpe!!!....wen will u have sense ehn!
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Rozaytee: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
elantraceey:

Ignorance is truly a disease,, do you know how many illiterate women has used this business to train their children up to university level? Not to talk her that's a university graduate which implies that obviously she'll use less strenuous methods that will yield better results and now she doesn't have children to cater for,,,, I can bet you she earns more than her mates in some white collar jobs.
my dear no dey stress ur self to reply nwamaikpe...d guy is well known on nairaland for stupid comment..he no just get sense
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by dingbang(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Oya na make we start small business ..
I go wear bum shorts and sell it all grin
grin na why I love you
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
dingbang:
grin na why I love you
Hian grin
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by dingbang(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Hian grin
yes o.... As long as ur bumshots dey make market move
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Lalas247(f): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
dingbang:
yes o.... As long as ur bumshots dey make market move
Na money go kill u grin
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Na money go kill u grin
e beta say make money kill me Dan woman kill me ...
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
dingbang:
e beta say make money kill me Dan woman kill me ...
Some will beg to differ
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by elantraceey(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
my dear no dey stress ur self to reply nwamaikpe...d guy is well known on nairaland for stupid comment..he no just get sense

Nor mind me jare.....i don reply finish before I look the moniker
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Oduok(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
freshest4live:

What do you know about the chemical engineering field?
Pls help me ask him. Some people would open their mouth to say what they know nothing about. He knows nothing about Chemical Engineering
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by dingbang(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Some will beg to differ
people like lefu grin
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vivypretty(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
u dey do runz package for awka? i get biz for u
connect ur sis
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
dingbang:
people like lefu grin
The ukwu king lol
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vivypretty(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
piagetskinner:

stop being a doubting Thomas...what's the feminine of Thomas again
ask Google instead of believing everything u hear
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vivypretty(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
lonelydora:

She's real. She is a very good friend of mine.
.ok more grease to her elbows

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vivypretty(f): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
sweetkech:

Babe you just spoke my mind, am not amaze or touched by all this advert any more, cos that's how a friend of mine came to my shop snapped all the cakes I baked ,post them straight on facebook, come and see likes and comments her fb friends were praising her,she claimed she was the one that baked and decorated the cakes , giving out number to those that said they're interested to learn,and the only comment I made on that post was baby baby, and she replied babe you know Na, and called me immediately, she told me no fall my hand ooooo.,dat tin vex me dat day cos she didn't give out my number but gave hers.
thank u bros no mind some of these nairalanders that can't understand a simple English before quoting sm1
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vivypretty(f): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Onedibe1:

Welcome...Igbo sister,ryt?
yes
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vivypretty(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=RELAN2446 post=59135595]
Sister, Every body can't be like you nw, i feel ur pain tho, but you too can start from somewhere it's not too late heh Nne my sister.[/quote
keep feeling people's pain on nairaland and giving unsolicited advice while others are making money giving advice to people that need it...u can't be like anyone except urself unless u want to be d china version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Set To Sack 3,500 Staff / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.