Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (32205 Views)

Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by pinson(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2017
5DMindset:

I am not on the same league with those you mentioned. I am way beyond the beyond when it comes to life. Yes, I am a student, a student of Life, in a digital library called Earth, and not just the 3D basic learning that you are encumbered with. I am doing you a great favor responding to your mental masturbations, not because I like you, but because I still have to be involved with human tantrums to stay rooted on 3D. Do yourself a favor and start thinking for yourself and learning how to deal with issues without attacking the messengers and not the message. I know this is too much for you, cos I used the words 'Fallacy ad argumentum and hominem, but what it means is that you should focus on the messages and not the messenger. I hope you understand now, as I had to come to your level to explain.

Please do not quote me again as I have vital galactic downloads to transmit to more important beings than mere mortals like you.

Thank you very much for your insight. That is all i need
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by mikolo80: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2017
5DMindset:
Joe Igbokwe's story is a sad one. He came from deadliest level of poverty and it has destroyed his understanding of what it is, to be human. I was bamboozled by his rendition of teary story of sweat, tears and blood. And his allegiance to his Masters on how Lagos has benefitted him. I felt so ashamed reading such story, but then it exposes the mind behind the person, because when I read his comments, I used to wonder what manner of man would be so anti to his own tribesmen, then what I read is a story of a destroyed soul. A man who does not know he is a boy boy, a real one.

He is a slave and has no one to tell him.
so you believe in biting the finger that fed you. what did nnewi do for Joe.? abeg Mowu hia word. you potor ppl can't be trusted
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by RisingSun1: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I've asked several times and you people still keep beating around your bush: how did your master Kanu earn a living? Why una no fit answer that simple question?

This is why I laugh at the incredible delusion of you people. Niger Delta agitators actually took up arms against your country and brought the country to its knees, disrupting everything from export earnings, to forex availability to the power sector. Your clown leader was just an internet chest-beater at the time. He would still be an internet chest-beater today if he wasn't arrested on sneaking into the country, jailed and his traveling documents seized. Comparing militants whose struggle who actually accomplished something and got concessions from the government (more derivation accruing to the Niger Delta, big budget development commissions and ministries, new universities and maritime institutions etc) with your empty charlatan leader whose only achievement is inciting toothless touts is funny. grin

It's just as funny that you think restructuring agitations was somehow a product of Kanu.

You got no point

So it's no longer Joe igbokwe

It's now what's KANU doing before

Are u the one feeding him while in London?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by GoldNiagara(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2017
It must be ugwu! The lineal reasoning of igbos is amazing!
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by UmuEri(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Bros pls pause that ur fainting so that I can find more 650 plots of land for you to faint on.
grin grin
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by olowobaba10: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
WHO IS charles ogbu, ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING TRUMPET BLOWING BOOTHLICKER.

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Psoul(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2017
After reading that pooh from Joe Igbokwe, I was just ashamed on behalf of the man and i felt like crying for him and his children.

He tried to show us that he is a self-made man and ended up messing himself up.
Let us even forget about his long years of slavery in the land of the afonjas. Let us analyze his logic.

He want us to beliv that a man that struggled from birth til old age to make it in life is better than a man that was equipped and learned easily(not by dubious ways) how to make it.

You may struggle for a long time b4 u make it due to poor idea, poor education, unfavourable environment, ur village witches and wizards and other factors. U mean to tell me that the guy that studied well in school and got a good job immediately after coming out from school, and start rising from there is inferior to the long period suffer-head?

Joe Igbokwe, pls dont expect Nnamdi Kanu to undergo ur many years of ur slavery b4 bn seen as a man that has a story. If u think that Kanu has no story, u must be a an old man with lying tongue and an old man without honour. If not for any other story, Nnamdi Kanu is wakening the spirit of Ndigbo to think the right way.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Bede2u(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheAngry1:

You are the ideeeeeot here. Nnamdi Kanu calls every Igbo person hustling outside Igbo land a slave. The silly peeeeeg lived and worked in the UK, does that make him a slave? Mumu people.
No he doesnt call all Igbos hustling outside Igboland slaves, only thise who think they are no longer Igbos because they are hustling outside Igboland. This simple fact would have been obvious to u if u werent a yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
mikolo80:
so you believe in biting the finger that fed you. what did nnewi do for Joe.? abeg Mowu hia word. you potor ppl can't be trusted

Illiterates should not quote me. Learn to type, you do not need a teacher to teach you that. Log out of nairaland and google some books that teach basic tenses.

Again, morons should not quote me.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by mikolo80: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
5DMindset:

Illiterates should not quote me. Learn to type, you do not need a teacher to teach you that. Log out of nairaland and google some books that teach basic tenses.

Again, morons should not quote me.
what did you get in your waec English. this is not an exam. you have no argument, why you resorted to insults. don't worry we will continue to use you as whipping boys in Nigeria until oil finish then we will do you another biafra and this time you will not get even a single brick back. Mr typist
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
mikolo80:
what did you get in your waec English. this is not an exam. you have no argument, why you resorted to insults. don't worry we will continue to use you as whipping boys in Nigeria until oil finish then we will do you another biafra and this time you will not get even a single brick back. Mr typist

Silly, after a sentence is (.) called period, then begin the next sentence with a title case. Idiots should not quote me.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by mikolo80: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
5DMindset:

Silly, after a sentence is (.) called period, then begin the next sentence with a title case. Idiots should not quote me.
do your family bite fingers that feed them
idiots should quote me
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by marv1: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
RisingSun1:

YOU ARE SIMPLY TALKING RUBBISH!

The so-called labour and suffering of Joe Igbokwe in Lagos was for the sole benefit of himself and that of his family. What has Joe's home town of Nnewi benefited from him? The answer is Nothing!

Now for the useless slave to compete with KANU who is fighting for the generality of Ndigbo is simply laughable. When he was in prison,KANU would have reached an accord with the govt if he wanted then get whatever financial gratification and simply walk away just like the former militants did.

But he didn't. You can't compare that selfish crook hustler to KANU. The diff is clear!
Hahahahahah. What a funny answer.
So you were told that this government wanted to bribe KANU when he was in prison and he rejected the offer.
Anyway I will not dwell on that now because rumors travels faster than truth. Not too long we shall know who is telling the truth or not.
So all the Igbos out the south east are slaves abi.
All those ones huzliing at different places in Nigeria apart from east are slaves and they are doing it for themselves. Therefore you people should leave them alone if they are not ready to see things the way kanu is doing things. Is as simple as ABC. No all Igbos support Biafra and not all Nigerians are against Biafra. So you people should let people be rather than being abusive and insultiive. All of us can not go same direction.

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Zombie
There are no Igbo working in those places or for those people you mentioned.
local champ ...any they are busy selling drugs and kidnapping other nigerian silly
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Pharaoh9(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Alikote:
local champ ...any they are busy selling drugs and kidnapping other nigerian silly

See this skull miner ritualist

I see you as badoo terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost / Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.