Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love (786 Views)

7 Signs It's Lust Not Love / Signs That You Are In Lust Not Love / The Reason Why I Like To Fall In Lust Not Love Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by eberetos: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2017
True love sees you as a person that is awesome, good & loving, it sees you with the eyes of friendship & not bed in between.....

But when you here things like "baby you don dey add for back ooh", "ur front don dey strong ooh", "ur smile na bedroom type", "I like ur bow leg", "ur voice is like cat". .... Then it's likely that lust is prophesying....

And for lust, it changes shape... It can start with a guy lusting after short, black ladies with bow legs, to lekpa with big boobs, to smallie with big head, to fat girls with stretch marks, to tall girls with small eyes, to body odour girls with big breast, to ladies selling Okpa with big ass, to fair nurses that are short with big laps, to black groundnut sellers with small breast

You know lust has a demon!!!
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Good morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimnnnnnnnnnng goooooodddd people of Nigeria
Gooooooood mmmmmooooooornnnnniiiing to Ipods wailers and children of Nnnnamdi Cownu
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by falconey(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Who is true love?
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by sinaj(f): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Owkay
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
falconey:

Who is true love?
Nnamdi cownu and his love for hard drugs undecided
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
sinaj:
Owkay
Enemy of state good morning
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
i will always compliment a lady"s physical endowment cheesy
all those guys wey dey say its wrong to admire a lady"s back or front cheesy cheesy cheesy..even if una no like blenze or ukwu then there must be some other physical attribute that attracted u to her apart frm her added inner quality.or are u saying u will just date and marry a girl just cos she sabi speak english like a native english man or only just because her brain be like Einstein own.if u have no sexual attraction for her how do u want to do it in ze oza room? abi u go cheat on her? grin
everything should be balanced abeg and u should compliment her when its needed.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2017
falconey:

Who is true love?
True love is loving a person for who they are and what the stand for, not minding their flaws and standing by them through thick and thin.
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by eberetos: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Good morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimnnnnnnnnnng goooooodddd people of Nigeria
Gooooooood mmmmmooooooornnnnniiiing to Ipods wailers and children of Nnnnamdi Cownu
Good moreen ooh!!! Ope you are appy today Greet ibadan stripes on the face for me....Bye
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
eberetos:
Good moreen ooh!!! Ope you are appy today Greet ibadan stripes on the face for me....Bye
Enemy of state spotted
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by eberetos: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state spotted
aba now!!! You called me henemy of state No now!!! Afonjas her hintelligent people and the produce great pastors, & her career-driven...
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by sinaj(f): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state good morning
enemy of state? Haba wot I do now
Re: Hahaha!! Its Lust Not True Love by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
sinaj:
enemy of state? Haba wot I do now
Sorry maa, people just hate my daddy buhari

(1) (Reply)

Girls If You Are Lonely. & Need 2 Get Wet / How To Have S*x Like A Gentleman / 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.