Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) (774 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Rented this Entire Resort to surprise him! His reaction was amazing! / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by Innobee99(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
An American teenage girl took to her twitter page to show case how her sugar daddy rented this expensive apartment for her. Are we now legalizing or being proud of sugar daddism and mummism in our society? Probably, how will you you feel if your dad is in this League.

Re: 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Who she gonna fool? grin

Obviously not the NAIRALANDERS...

1 Like

Re: 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by zinachidi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
where my own sugar mummy dey na?
Re: 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by haywire07(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
And my own sugar mummy is sending me to go and wash her car or else I no go chop

Is that one a sugar mummy?

Re: 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by decatalyst(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
When they use them for rituals and the news spreads on the internet, people will be bashing whoever doesn't feel or show sympathy for these mofos! sad

Wasted sperm!
Re: 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by chynie: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
congrats dear afterall some girls have been having s** with their BF but the guy never rent even face me I face you apartment for them

Even guys will sleep with girls go 4 rounds after common cream money they cant give.

Enjoy your life joor something must kill a man(woman)
Re: 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by Homeboiy: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm...am glad she said "rented" _which means it has an expiry date... so does the 'sugar daddism'

Pls remember to notify us when you relocate

(1) (Reply)

Man Romanced A Babe Booty And Big Boobs And Got Beaten Seriously By Her BF / G-worldwide's Replacement For Kiss Daniel / Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.