Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. (960 Views)

Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by Dammyray(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2010
My beother's girlfriend jokingly asked me to be her Val. Lol
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by bobbymick: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2010
Meee, guy noting do jooooo it do happened, for u just maintain ur side ok
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by WafiJoe(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2010
Be silent Mr. man, being you Val does not means, she want you for sex. Maybe there is something she that has been bothering her about her relationship with your brother and want to use that opportunity to have a mind talk with you. Now wao for you, wake up man, if she wants to have sex with you, there are many ways she can use to do that, not even being her Val.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Dammy_ray:

Truly its not that am asking for any advice or something cause i already know what to do and have even done some to pull down the pressure, Just wanted to share it with you guys, Nothing Special on it,
Boyishness is ur problem. grow up boy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
WafiJoe:

Be silent Mr. man, being you Val does not means, she want you for intimacy. Maybe there is something she that has been bothering her about her relationship with your brother and want to use that opportunity to have a mind talk with you. Now wao for you, wake up man, if she wants to have intimacy with you, there are many ways she can use to do that, not even being her Val.
Thank you and may be the brother will not be around that day and instead of hanging out with other pple she prefers to spend the day with one of her bf relations.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by WafiJoe(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
you are ryt my sister
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
Guy, you need to understand what Val is for and the spirit behind it.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by WafiJoe(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
hu?
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
Poster. wink
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by WafiJoe(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2010
yeah bro, dats our problem over here, we dont know wat it is all about
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Asking Me To Be Her Val. by BeautfulB(f): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2010
@poster: val. is not meant for both lover rather to everyone, show love to everyone maybe she meant no harm on what she said

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Love For Sale In A Lagos Church / What Do I Do Now ? / Thank We Are Finally Step To The Altar. See Weding Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.