Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached (1498 Views)

This Is Not Obudu Cattle Ranch, It Is Mohammadu Buhari's Personal Farm In Daura / Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Pedagogue: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2017
I'm extremely bewildered that a President who came into power riding on the wings of Social Media will appoint someone like Lauretta Onochie as his Personal Assistant on Social Media.

Apart from the unbelievable things she posts on Twitter, she doesn't appear to have any smidgen of temperament to be the Personal Assistant on Social Media to a Local Government Chairman, talkless of the President of Nigeria! Her being the President's PA says a lot about the quality of people that are in the current government!

If in doubt, please see the attached picture. She blocked me on Twitter all because I disagreed with her post. I didn't insult her. I didn't curse her! All I did was that I asked questions! This Buhari Government is a big joke! I publicly reiterate again that I regret supporting this government of deceit and propaganda!

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by simplyhonest(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2017
it's twitter... pls get a life
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by GreyLaw(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
If you were blocked by a reasonable person, then you would be worried. But blocked by that woman who lacks every modicum of decency, I think you should trudge on happily.

That woman's utterances are so shameful. I usually wonder why the President has kept her in that position all this while.

4 Likes

Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by DocHMD: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Blocked by a moronic charlatan that arranges fellow harlots for politicians and you are lamenting? grin

The palmwine-drinking harlot doesn't deserve any modicum of respect. Just a useful dispensable tool for the dullardd.

4 Likes

Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2017
She can't handle the heat, Aso rock cleaner according to Femi Fani Kayode.

3 Likes

Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Rashield8: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Pedagogue:
I'm extremely bewildered that a President who came into power riding on the wings of Social Media will appoint someone like Lauretta Onochie as his Personal Assistant on Social Media.

Apart from the unbelievable things she posts on Twitter, she doesn't appear to have any smidgen of temperament to be the Personal Assistant on Social Media to a Local Government Chairman, talkless of the President of Nigeria! Her being the President's PA says a lot about the quality of people that are in the current government!

If in doubt, please see the attached picture. She blocked me on Twitter all because I disagreed with her post. I didn't insult her. I didn't curse her! All I did was that I asked questions! This Buhari Government is a big joke! I publicly reiterate again that I regret supporting this government of deceit and propaganda!

Cc Lalasticlala

Bros, na their way be that o. Lie lie people
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by aolawale025: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's not something to sweat about. Soon they would beg for followers

1 Like

Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Hollysaint: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
buhariiiiiii
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by iluvdonjazzy: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
DocHMD:
Blocked by a moronic charlatan that arranges fellow harlots for politicians and you are lamenting? grin

The palmwine-drinking harlot doesn't deserve any modicum of respect. Just a useful dispensable tool for the dullardd.

its written all over her face, she look like ashawo.
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by ivandragon: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
That's this 'regime' for you.

Once you see through their shenanigans, they become hostile or cut you off.
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by jahsharon: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:

But that is the major thing Biafran women are know for nah.
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by jahsharon: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:

But that is the major thing Biafran women are know for nah. She is just true to type.
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Rashield8: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
jahsharon:

But that is the major thing Biafran women are know for nah. She is just true to type.

Does this make sense to you? Why bring in Biafra here! Stop all these tribalism pls. We are all humans
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Rashield8: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivandragon:
That's this 'regime' for you.

Once you see through their shenanigans, they become hostile or cut you off.

True
Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Rashield8: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
pedagogue,

i just followed you on twitter. Please follow me back , u are a correct man

1 Like

Re: See what Buhari's Personal Assistant did-Picture attached by Pedagogue: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rashield8:
pedagogue,

i just followed you on twitter. Please follow me back , u are a correct man

I just did.

Cheers, man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Is Trying To Do To Buhari – Arewa Youths / "Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Is A SCAM" - Orji Uzo Kalu, Lai Mohammed Explode / Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.