Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) (48892 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / GSD (DDR Bloodlines) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by k199192: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dear OP, if "my names are..." sounds correct to you, then "what are the names of your president?" should be correct too.
You people will be speaking nonsense English anyhow.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by budgetpadding: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmmm i hail o
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Evablizin(f): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
wink
gozzlin:

You look like sweet 16, Chai! And your hair is luxuriously black. Fine geh!

wink
Thanks
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Evablizin(f): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
wink
gozzlin:

You look like sweet 16, Chai! And your hair is luxuriously black. Fine geh!

wink
Thanks
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by NicoBaba(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Nice they're good dogs,but they can't come near me not allowed,i love dogs when they are small only
disappointed u say? nah I ain't..keep staying real...#Lowcut r cute.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Fabulous7(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
BrutusOj:
I can't find Hushpuppi among them oo..
wickedness!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by dasparrow: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
@Post

Beautiful German Shepherds. Keep up the good work!
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Evablizin(f): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
wink
Thanks cheesy
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by EsteemHook(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
wintersnow:
I once had a dog though, very useful creature
I normally send it to the market, to buy some stuffs for me, it helps me wash the car sometimes, it even does the laundry..
Smoking is bad for health.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by zoedew: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Nice they're good dogs,but they can't come near me not allowed,i love dogs when they are small only

cheesy lolzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
sad the one on d left by d right...

omobs:
where is hushpuppy
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided

The look dangerous
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Prestige16(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
OP, i see only three dogs with pictures all taken from different angles. Where the remaining ones abi each of them get three three names?
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Prestige16(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol... I saw that coming
k199192:
Dear OP, if "my names are..." sounds correct to you, then "what are the names of your president?" should be correct too.
You people will be speaking nonsense English anyhow.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
gilgal7:
Why don't humans stick like dogs....the orgasm whould have been exotic ...lol but the guys whould be screaming let me out. .is o.k....mstchew

you wicked ooo !! cucumber fall on yu
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by burqueenx(f): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by gozzlin: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evablizin:
wink wink
Thanks
Welcome cutie. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by prolificJosh(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lovely GSds puppies for sale Male and female Location :Ibadan Contact :08131061449

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by dacovajnr: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

Any Pepeyoyo kor angry angry

Here she goes again..always tryna twist, Pepeyoyo Do you have any Dog?? undecided
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by FaithZion2(f): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
OK then, these dogs must visit London andbringbackour..................
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by emmayayodeji(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
olisafincy:
I got this from Household, the dog has ever been a testimony. #RobbyOfHousehold
Nice dog there.

Does the name TOLU OSHO ring a bell ?
Sorry to disturb
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by SeanDada1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
14teenK:
So nice to still see hairy and beautiful straight back gsd's....

Hmmmmm........ Dangerous Obsession!!!
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by menkano(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

do u have pups for sale?
Yes I have puppies for sale
Household...08033374735
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by tessygirl(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
biafranbushboy Biafrabushboy smiley
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by VickyRotex(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Here she goes again..always tryna twist, Pepeyoyo Do you have any Dog?? undecided

angry angry

When I'm not Pepeyoyo angry
Anyways, I used to. cry cry
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by InvertedHammer: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
/

3 generators in one compound.

NEPA folks are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by omobs(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
siakhris:
sad the one on d left by d right...

hahaha, I thought he was the one copulating
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by motherfucker: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
wintersnow:
I once had a dog though, very useful creature
I normally send it to the market, to buy some stuffs for me, it helps me wash the car sometimes, it even does the laundry..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by olanshi: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2017

My own dog grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Ademoore07(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
To the moderator that banned me for weeks, we shall meet one day. That will mark the last time he will ever dare ban someone that could give birth to him lipsrsealed

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by oluomoadebayo: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
rumenase:

i Luv yur passion for working breeds

It's a way of life.

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by frugal(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
menkano:
I just feel like letting people know that we have GSDs 100% DDR bloodlines in Nigeria. My names are Okorie Agwu Chukwuemeka,CEO Household.
We have
Duke
Blackie
Chelsea
Jerry
Tom
Agric
Bullymax
Bullymax2
Hector...DDR/Czech
Superb sir. How come I'm only hearing about you now? Will call to speak in the morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site / Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.