Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) (48869 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / GSD (DDR Bloodlines) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by whizcartel(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Person wey go miss way con mistake enter house wey all this kind dog dey... I just sorry for the person.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Herrmes: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
ITbomb:
I love friendly loyal dogs not those beasts breed by Nigerian breeders
I prefer the beasts, why have a friendly dog if you want a dog?
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by hokafor(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice dogs, I hope there are really your.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by viktagorion: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2017
See bush meat....
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by X3MLY(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2017
gilgal7:
Why don't humans stick like dogs....the orgasm whould have been exotic ...lol,but the guys whould be screaming let me out. .is o.k....mstchew

Badth gurl grin grin grin

But the bolded section doesn't apply to all guys o . . . I dey stay inside till daybreak sef cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Juliearth(f): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Wohhhh!I love me some Chelsea. They are really cute.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Emmyrushy(m): 3:48am On Aug 10, 2017
I thought Bobrisky Will d last one
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by menkano(m): 4:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for all your comments,you can call me through this no 08033374735
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by menkano(m): 4:34am On Aug 10, 2017
These are some of puppies from the matings above .
We are happy to announce that one of our female dogs just whelped yesterday's night 9th August 2017. We have another beautiful set of German Shepherd puppies (Litter G).

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by logadims: 4:42am On Aug 10, 2017
emmymdk:
My love for GSD... looking for pure breed.

I have pure breed Rotts!
that's nice..... send me your contact at Logadims@gmail.com. Am in PH too!- can help you out
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by ikemesit4477: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2017
menkano:
I just feel like letting people know that we have GSDs 100% DDR bloodlines in Nigeria. My names are Okorie Agwu Chukwuemeka,CEO Household.
We have
Duke
Blackie
Chelsea
Jerry
Tom
Agric
Bullymax
Bullymax2
Hector...DDR/Czech
op you don't have Buhari?
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by cheemahking: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2017
menkano:
I just feel like letting people know that we have GSDs 100% DDR bloodlines in Nigeria. My names are Okorie Agwu Chukwuemeka,CEO Household.
We have
Duke
Blackie
Chelsea
Jerry
Tom
Agric
Bullymax
Bullymax2
Hector...DDR/Czech
dumbass​..."ur names are"...then ur bodies are paining u too abi...stop writing trash here Biko...

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by silentrock(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2017
my Techno p3 perform basically the same functions as camon cx. wondering what the addiction to big phones is about.

back to the op. I'll try I get a dog.loneliness is killing me. I'm discovering lately that I talk aloud to myself.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by toastedbread: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Nma27:
Cute... ToastedBread come see man's best frd

And intruder attacker.
This op go get half container load of pedigree.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
toastedbread:

And intruder attacker.
This op go get half container load of pedigree.
Lolz. Hope u love dogs
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by toastedbread: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz. Hope u love dogs

I love the hushpuppy. So cute with gucci skin cheesy
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by tk4rd: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
menkano:
We have
Duke
Blackie
Chelsea
Jerry
Tom
Agric
Bullymax
Bullymax2
Hector...DDR/Czech
Why are they all mating.??
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by henrycantona(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
why showing us when they are mating do you want to tell Us that ur dogs can Bleep
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by bosskid(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Bro we need to talk
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
chronique:

You're pretty
thanks
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by chronique(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
thanks

Don't you think we should get you a Jesus piece to cover that lovely cleavage, sanctify and make it holy? grin wink tongue
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by frugal(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
chronique:

You're pretty
Bros, no let somebody play you 419 o grin.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by Bondesniger(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
nice one there
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by chronique(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
frugal:

Bros, no let somebody play you 419 o grin.

Lol. I understand you perfectly.
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by walemoney007(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
gilgal7:
Why don't humans stick like dogs....the orgasm whould have been exotic ...lol but the guys whould be screaming let me out. .is o.k....mstchew
should we try it,I won't tell you to let me out grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by PromiseWealth07(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=motherfucker post=59315913][/quote]

That's cool.... Where's the dog now?
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by rumenase(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe come and comment
Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by menkano(m): 2:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Erato of Household

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by olisafincy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
bloody ddr

1 Like

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by menkano(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Erator is still changing the color of his coat,he will be deep dark Sable color. I see more of Bullet of Household in him (grandsire).

2 Likes

Re: Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) by tonio2wo: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2017
menkano:
Erator is still changing the color of his coat,he will be deep dark Sable color. I see more of Bullet of Household in him (grandsire).

Why u stingy like this? Dash ne one joo! tongue

What a beauty!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site / Diary of my Dog Cooper. / Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.