Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating On Him With His Best Friend (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Cheating On Him With His Best Friend (PHOTOS) (961 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating On Him With His Best Friend (PHOTOS) by ToroGist(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
The worst betrayal to endure is that of an unfaithful spouse to his or her partner especially when the perpetrator is the wife. Today however, we have come to understand that worse than the worst is when the wife cheats on the husband with his best friend as the man faces a two point betrayal with little or no where to run to to for help and comfort.
This happens to be the case of one Facebook user who shared a video of how he caught his wife having sex with his best friend on their matrimonial bed.

What beats me is that despite people actually getting killed for sleeping with other people’s wives, it seems some men never learn.

In the Facebook video currently trending,
this poor mature man was caught harvesting honey from his best friend’s bee hive and was taught a lesson he will never forget.

He got the beating of his life. The husband and another friend had walked in on them probably following a tip-off.What is more shocking is the fact that they were busted in the act in her matrimonial bed.

The traitor of a boyfriend was seen and heard in the not too clear video calling the man's name and pleading, "I can explain. Please I can explain. You people will not allow me explain",

see the PHOTOS here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/08/man-catches-his-wife-cheating-on-him.html
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating On Him With His Best Friend (PHOTOS) by Arooroebenezer: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Get Powerful & Flexible E-commerce Web Solution

for N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Plus With Amazing E-commerce Features

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

(1) (Reply)

Mention Any Nigerian Rap Song That Beats No Be God By Gino / Is It Right To Keep A Pregnancy Unknown To The Father? / My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.