Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is It True The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Legs (753 Views)

A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Legs by gideonikedotcom: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
SOME SAID THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH. SOME OTHERS SAID THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HER LEGS.

WHO AGREES OR DISAGREES WITH THIS? LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS
Re: Is It True The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Legs by Crysallis(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
No. you don't fcvk a girl before knowing her
Re: Is It True The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Legs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
I've never heard this being said. I've heard it being said that women need to be properly iced, if you want to keep them happy. So, the way to a woman's heart would be through the front doors of Tiffany......

......or Cartier, or Piaget, or Mikimoto, or Dior....
Re: Is It True The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Legs by slyrone(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
another cow has been spotted and that is you OP
Re: Is It True The Way To A Woman's Heart Is Through Her Legs by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
is easy to trace these wires than to understand a woman

(1) (Reply)

Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members / Omotola Stuns With No Makeup Pic At Tribunal Poster (photos) / The Kardashian Curse: 9 Basketball Players That Dated Kardashian-jenners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.