Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (42953 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Aragon: 2:00am On Aug 16, 2017
EFOLK5:
gud morning my good ppl of nairaland, I'm glad to let us knw that so far two ppl have been booked for a 100% free 1-on-1 training on mobile App development that will be holding tomorrow wen., 16th August 2017. PM/call me to secure ur free slot if u wish to join the class.
NOTE: the training shall be free, but participants will have to come with their laptop, and either moderm or android phone, with data subscribtion for their practicals.
I'm glad to also announce that I av a special free gift(DVD video tutorials containing over 30 video on how to create different types of App, App monitization, publishing and promotions among others) to any follower of this thread that I get to meet in person. this is the little I can do to support.
God bless us all!

Thank you so much for doing this, please I would love to speak can I ge your whatsaap number? Thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by solomonjesus: 3:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Thankz bro
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Following this thread has never been a wast but please do me a favor,i need the video though i should have come for the 1 on 1 training but due to my work i dont have time but am in Calabar if you dont mind i can recieve it through any of the transport company. please reply
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by luky111: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
THANKS OP. PLS CAN'T WE GET SOFTCOPY OF THE VIDEO TO DOWNLOAD ONLINE?

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
warriboy21:

Nice work brother
Pls are der ways u cud add screen shots to some of d teachings ere. It cud help alot. Or u can do YouTube channel.Nice job tho.

Yeap,
I tried that but d ntwrk has not been frndly here. I'll do my best to bring them up soonest.

tnx 4 ur observation

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Aragon:

Thank you so much for doing this, please I would love to speak can I ge your whatsaap number? Thanks

send me a PM
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
jloe:

we appreciate you @poster,God bless you plenty
please can you give us a list of the kind of solution we may like to address opening an APP i.e some ideas of APP we can open?
please i am in Lagos, can you grant a wish and send to me the DVD video tutorials, you promised those that would meet you one on one? i dont mind soft copy of the video or i pay for the transport of the video using young shall grow bus or any other?

i await your response
gracias

nice qstn!
u may consider creatin apps like:
* top football clubs
* luv photoframes and or wallpapers.
* funny fotos/videos
* porpular celebrities
* chat/social media
* making money etc.
create somthing in any of these areas. and besides, elections are almost here again, another big bang!
NOTE: try to avoid game app as that band is over crowded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
gud evenin everybody,
For those asking bt d video tutorials. I promise at the begining that I was not gonna do anything that will demand anybody paying anithing. sending the hard copy will cost somtin, n I'm not ready for that. and d dvd contains a total of 62 videos on everything abt App biz. the file is abt 6.4G, n dis makes sending a soft copy hard as well, that's y I left it for the ppl I'll get to meet n deliver it inperson, to avoid putting any expenses on them. But any that is ready to bear the cost of sending it shld call me on zero eight zero, nine double one, five three, six three two.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Today I got to meet with perfect gentlemen following thread who turned up for the free 1-on-1 training. we had a great time together, it was fun, but we've agreed to meet again on friday by 10am. Join us if u can. I'm actually waiting for the two of them to drop their comments.
I'll b bck tomorrow with more updates.

#1LUV!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by shifav: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
@EFOLKS You are doing a great job here.Please keep it up.

I tried the tutorial but i got stuck at the application ID? It says Invalid App ID after I type "OLAMIDE APP" in the Application ID box and click Create.

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
shifav:
@EFOLKS You are doing a great job here.Please keep it up.

I tried the tutorial but i got stuck at the application ID? It says Invalid App ID after I type "OLAMIDE APP" in the Application ID box and click Create.

wow!
I'm glad to see u're making effort. Pls note that u're not to leave any space in the App Id. make it "OlamideApp" instead of "Olamide App" and that rill be resolved.
goodluck!

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Digriz(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2017
At op,can I design any application with this or does it have some restrictions.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Veejaym: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
I got to meet the op one on one for training yesterday. I have to say he's one of the few selfless people we have left in this country. I can't even thank him enough. God bless you, boss! Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Digriz:
At op,can I design any application with this or does it have some restrictions.

the only restrictions you'll encounter is that you'll not be able to upload ur personal media like images and Logos to make ur App looks customized, but you're free to make use of any of the in-app resources to build and roll out a lovely App base on your level creativity.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Veejaym:
I got to meet the op one on one for training yesterday. I have to say he's one of the few selfless people we have left in this country. I can't even thank him enough. God bless you, boss! Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much my brother, Please don't forget we have a class tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Digriz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
EFOLK5:

the only restrictions you'll encounter is that you'll not be able to upload ur personal media like images and Logos to make ur App looks customized, but you're free to make use of any of the in-app resources to build and roll out a lovely App base on your level creativity.
Thanks, I really appreciates what u are doing here.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
EFOLK5 pls i can't find

*image page

* share app page

*audio streaming page

thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by jloe: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
EFOLK5:

nice qstn!
u may consider creatin apps like:
* top football clubs
* luv photoframes and or wallpapers.
* funny fotos/videos
* porpular celebrities
* chat/social media
* making money etc.
create somthing in any of these areas. and besides, elections are almost here again, another big bang!
NOTE: try to avoid game app as that band is over crowded.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
vaca1:
EFOLK5 pls i can't find

*image page

* share app page

*audio streaming page

thanks

They are there, check very well, u might need to activate grid view so that the pages can be better displayed by clicking on "GRID VIEW" at the top right conner of the n go through the pages one after d other to see how they function, u'll surely see them there.

GOODLUCK!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2017
jloe:

thank you Efolks for the feedback, can an app that showcases celebrities daily and award fashion be created?showing real celebrity pictures ooo,not animated if yes can one just be downloading their pictures on net and upload on the App?

those the thing that makes a celebrity App, and they are all available. with this platform, u can actually create a celebrity app with the following functions; * integrate his/heryoutube channel, to channel all related videos to be delivered to users in the App.
* create their screan savers/wallpapers page that users can actually sellect n send to frnds(via whatsapp, facebook, bluetooth, email etc.). google 4 their images, screan savers, n wallpapers, and make sure they'er all PNG format for better result.
* About them page(google and write as much information as u can about them.
* his/her facebook fans page
* latest news headlines abt them. You may also choose to add the following; rate n review page, share app, contact us page. And u may even consider adding a chat messenger to attract more fans.

4 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2017
gud monin Pals,
please not that I will be available today again to tutor who ever will wish to learn this for free.
So if u're in/around Uyo, and will wish to be part of the class, call my call my line for directions on how to locate us. The class starts by 10am, and will run till 2pm.
NOTE: This offer is absolutely free.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2017
LESSON 2: EDIT & CONFIGURE cont.
This time, still on editing and configuration, I'll address a different menu option to play around with for you App to come out the way u want.
NAVIGATION SETTINGS: I said somthing earlier about reducing the number of TABs from four(4) to two(2). Under navigation settings, u'll be taken to the back end of your TABs, here u'll see the TABs aranged in this order, TAB 1, TAB 2, TAB 3, TAB 4. and u'll see a delet button foolowing each TAB, delete TAB 3&4, and rename TAB 1 to "HOME" and TAB 2 to "ENTER" or "MENU" or any other thing you choose. Click "SAVE CHANGES" and then click "DONE". the go back to "EDIT PAGES" and make sure that TAB 1 is a "BLANK HTML" page(this is ur home page, type in your welcome message here, and u may also choose to add Logo/image here. TAB 2 should be, if not, click on "convert page" botton to convert it to a MENU page type. here is where every other pages will be linked.
I'll be back to talk abt how to link you menu page with all other pages in the App.
***Stay tuned!!!***

5 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by olasquare: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
EFOLK5:
LESSON - 2: EDITING & CONFIGURING
After our app "OLAMIDE APP" has been created, the next step is to edit and configure the app to look and function d way we want.
On the App dashboard, d following menu item will be displayed in tabuler form, they are;
i. edit pages, ii. Page settings, iii. design properties, iv. navigetion settings, v. store properties, vi. app settings, vii. multimedia, viii. push notification, ix. analytics.
With this menu options, u can actually adjust ur App to look and function any how you want. Let's sellect "EDIT PAGES" here u'll be taken to a page showing all the pages that comes with the template by default. we can either add more pages(pages we know we want to include in the app that doesn't follow the template by default.) using the positive sign(+) on the page, or delete any page we don't have any need for, by using the negetive sign(-) on page. Here also we can convert any page type to a different page type. to do this, click "convert page" and u'll be taken to where you can choose any page type to fit into ur desire. consider having the following pages wen creating this kind of App;
* 2 or 3 blank HTML pages - among which u'll use one to create a welcome msg/design for the app, which will be flashed for few seconds once the app is lunched, one to type info about the app. and the other for any other additional info u may wish to write.
* a youtube page - here u'll point the page to all Olamide related videos on youtube, this page wen set will authomatically browes and que Olamide's vidoes for users.
* a facebook page - this should also b pointed at Olamide's official facebook fan page by typing in the link to his official facebook fan page in the space provided.
* Image page - to create an in-app photo album of the celeb.(dowload a huge collection of his pix n put them here.
* RSS page type - u'll use this page to generate rss feed to collect and update any latest news about d celeb.
* a form page - for feed back from users.
* App rating page - for users to rate your app
* share app page - with this page, users can share d app with friends n families.
* u may also consider adding an audio streaming page, to be streaming his audio files.
* a mesager page will also add value, here users can chat n interact within themselves
* a puzzle game page, u may choose to creat a puzzle game with any of his selected images.
NOTE: always remember to save every/any changes made, by clicking on "save changes" b4 moving to the nxt thing.

*****STAY RUNED 4 MORE!!!!

Bros, you are doing an excellent job. Thanks. Flowing along with you body & soul
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by olasquare: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
EFOLK5:
gud evenin everybody,
For those asking bt d video tutorials. I promise at the begining that I was not gonna do anything that will demand anybody paying anithing. sending the hard copy will cost somtin, n I'm not ready for that. and d dvd contains a total of 62 videos on everything abt App biz. the file is abt 6.4G, n dis makes sending a soft copy hard as well, that's y I left it for the ppl I'll get to meet n deliver it inperson, to avoid putting any expenses on them. But any that is ready to bear the cost of sending it shld call me on zero eight zero, nine double one, five three, six three two.

The videos are on YouTube according to the link you @instructor posted...they are provided in tutorials, support and suggestions by appsmoment.com. have watched some and downloaded one. Saying this so we wouldn't break the smooth flow of teaching this wonderful gentle man has employed. Anyone among us having difficulties can either throw a question here or send him a PM to ask. The videos online are voluminous. Thanks. God bless all, especially our great instructor.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
It's been another wonderful time out with Emmanuel & Veejaym in our live class today. Alot has been learnt today, n am glad they were not disappointed.
I'll still b available to take on anybody who wishes to come in for the free 1-on-1 training. just PM me for directives

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by shifav: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thanks again, for your effort @EFOLKS. Is there any restriction on how many apps you can design in the free package? I know you can only publish one app in the free package.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2017
shifav:
Thanks again, for your effort @EFOLKS. Is there any restriction on how many apps you can design in the free package? I know you can only publish one app in the free package.

ofcuz! appsmoment give just one app roll out on free account.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Olaxbolax100: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Please, I got stuck trying to find Rss for the olamide app I created. It seems most blog owners don't have an Rss. The one's that have Rss are those operating a general entertainment blog. Please help.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm so interested.. I just wish I wasn't done serving in Akwa Ibom. I would have been there live and direct. Nonetheless, Abadie Boss. Sonsong for such a wonderful tutorial. May ur motivations never run Dry.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Phinity318:
I'm so interested.. I just wish I wasn't done serving in Akwa Ibom. I would have been there live and direct. Nonetheless, Abadie Boss. Sonsong for such a wonderful tutorial. May ur motivations never run Dry.

Thank you Sir. And I say amen to ur prayer

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Olaxbolax100:
Please, I got stuck trying to find Rss for the olamide app I created. It seems most blog owners don't have an Rss. The one's that have Rss are those operating a general entertainment blog. Please help.

It's true that most Nigerian blogs dnt have RSS feed, thus making it dificult to find solution to ur needs at this point. I'll sugest u try any of the following;
* remove that page, coz there might not even be much feeds to keep that tract active in the App.
* u may also considerlinking that page to any webpage that covers much abt ur target celebrity.
* always use google to find out the popularity(in terms of followership) of ur target celeb, b4 venturing into creating App in their name, b4 spending time to create a beautiful app that will not convert.
* the Olemide I used, was for the purpose of this tutorials. create app on celebs that are accepted globaly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
I will really love to see som1 4rm this thread create an App to engage the lage fans base of wrestling. It's a hot ninche, catch it if u're smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price. / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.