Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (35471 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
zyzybee:
What about things a woman will do to punish her husband? Sense fall on the idiot that wrote this thing. Who the heck do men think they are. Mtcheww.
1. Silence ee concern you i watch telemondu, press my fone. Play with my kids.
2 Dont eat my food. I eat all i cook
3 i use didldo for your front ,you run mad
[s]4. You leave the house. I pray make motor scatter your 2legs there[/s].
Nonsence.....
Hehhehehe, no time for nonsense at all. I reject No.4 on his behalf.

josalf:

To a man you were not forced to marry, you wish so much hurt. Obviously you are not a woman but a "GIRL"

The man punishing his wife, was he forced to marry her?
Men should start behaving like men, not boys.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by MainoCooks(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Numerouuuno:
Jeez, nigerians are so backward, "how can a man punish his wife?". No wonder the country is regressing daily, a nation is defined by her people. So the woman is a student or child that should be punished? What the hell? Majority of Nigerians need brain surgery, our method of thinking is not 3rd world but 16th century. If there is any dispute, a reasonable way of resolving it is for the couple to discuss the problem or seek counsel. all the options listed above are archaic for the generation of today.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by lovethchioma(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
zyzybee:
What about things a woman will do to punish her husband? Sense fall on the idiot that wrote this thing. Who the heck do men think they are. Mtcheww.
4. You leave the house. I pray make motor scatter your 2legs there.
Nonsence.....
cheesy cheesy cheesy. You no lie at all..
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Numerouuuno:
Jeez, nigerians are so backward, "how can a man punish his wife?". No wonder the country is regressing daily, a nation is defined by her people. So the woman is a student or child that should be punished? What the hell? Majority of Nigerians need brain surgery, our method of thinking is not 3rd world but 16th century. If there is any dispute, a reasonable way of resolving it is for the couple to discuss the problem or seek counsel. all the options listed above are archaic for the generation of today.

Haha! How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Toyrem: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
What is the most useless and
annoying punishment a man thinks he
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

D) Refuse to eat her food.

E) Leave the house for her Without
telling her Where you are.

E
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Toyrem: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
PaperLace:

Hehhehehe, no time for nonsense at all. I reject No.4 on his behalf.

The man punishing his wife, was he forced to marry her?
Men should start behaving like men, not boys.
Hmmmm. You have little experience in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Toyrem: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:

Haha! How old are you?
Don't mind her. She is the Alfa and omega of her home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by delchimndu(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
olujuwonj:
Give her the S position she enjoys... n the one that makes her scream....

stop suddenly n tell her she did u wrong... iron out the issue....

n bang her to squirting... she will never do it again... i BET!
Whenever you fail to do those things she will deliberately get you annoyed so you can apply her same method. Though during dating, i experienced such.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by acc001(f): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
kobijacobs:
I have always told myself that beating a woman is an option only a fool can choose. the best I will do is the last option, staying away from the house without her knowing whr I am for a couple of days just to cool off. this is the ultimate punishment
U nva jam some women dt doesnt giv a Bleep abt ur wia abt...dnt try ds wt my aunt,if nt u r on a long tin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Coolgent(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

E! Only eat the oza food in the oza room
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by britiko: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

You are a learner.... thank God u no jam me. Nonsense.

) Silence. good for you. Enough time to watch Netflix, youtube videos and many more......

B) Deprive her of sex..... who sex help. The better for mee... man shall not live by sex alone.Is sex an essential need of life?
Iraanu....

C) Beat her. .... don't try it.. I will deal with u in my own way. First my family then I will hand him over to the cops. Rubbish..

D) Refuse to eat her food. When hunger waya your head, u will ask for food. Infact you will dig the freezer for food, warm and eat.... too much babysitting.

telling her Where you are..... ...Good riddance... time to hang out with the babes... enough things to occupy my mind. He's an adult, and would be safe.

Life is too short to be wasted on a man behaving like a baby....

If u like quote me from now till tmrw... I've said me mind... if u no like am, hug transformer...

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by augustine: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Daniyemi:
If any man punishes his wife in any of the points mentioned above, the man shouldn't later come to say his wife seeing someone else.

A man should be matured enough to allow peace to reign at all times.
By swallowing rubbish with a forced smile at all times shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by roseboma(f): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
News, the man is on his own.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
OKANGPRECIOUS:

If as a husband you do any of this things to me then you have entered one chance.

Hubby told me how a man rejected the wife's food and she began sending people to beg the man.

Fast forward to 3 days after just a little arguement hubby refuse to eat. I ate the food . The next day the same thing. After 4 days hubby said YOU GET MIND NO BE SMALL. YOU COULDN'T EVEN BEG ME WHEN I REFUSE TO EAT YOUR FOOD' .

Lols I told him it is his money so not my biz.

Ur husband is a learner. I bet u'd crack at day 7 - 10.

Even if it means I will drink garri and groundnuts for 30 days . I will do it. I will probably escalate every few days.

The OP has provided levels of escalation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Toyrem:
Hmmmm. You have little experience in marriage.

Little experience indeed. If the wife puts up same attitude when they have issues, what will be left of the marriage _ Mr Plenty Experience?

If it were a woman giving her husband silent treatment, denying him sex and food, leaving the house whenever they have issues _ will you endorse it, Mr Plenty Experience?

Move away from me with your plenty experience. Archaic people that don't have proper conflict resolution skills.

britiko:

) Silence. good for you. Enough time to watch Netflix, youtube videos and many more......

B) Deprive her of sex..... who sex help. The better for mee... man shall not live by sex alone.Is sex an essential need of life?
Iraanu....

C) Beat her. .... don't try it.. I will deal with u in my own way. First my family then I will hand him over to the cops. Rubbish..

D) Refuse to eat her food. When hunger waya your head, u will ask for food. Infact you will dig the freezer for food, warm and eat.... too much babysitting.

telling her Where you are..... ...Good riddance... time to hang out with the babes... enough things to occupy my mind. He's an adult, and would be safe.

If u like quote me from now till tmrw... I've said me mind... if u no like am, hug transformer...

Bless you. Marriage is for mature people, not kids playing mind games. If it were a woman doing this rubbish _they'll be quick to threaten with side chic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Empressabbie(f): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by workawife91: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Krystaal:
Lol none of the above....you don't wanna know what I have in mind...God forgive me grin
you're there cause the above mentioned are minor.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Funkychic(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
Deprive of sex and not eating a woman food can make her go crazy especially if you keep dropping money for food. She will eventually beg you at last

My dear, with me u lie on dat. If u no wan chop #OYO# and sex?? I can wait till whenever so far u talk to me cos SILENCE from him drives me nut
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Empressabbie(f): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
zyzybee:
4. You leave the house. I pray make motor scatter your 2legs there.
Nonsence.....
Exactly! Who gives a heck about what he does

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by beadaholic(f): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

Fortunately none of this method can work

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Krystaal:
Lol none of the above....you don't wanna know what I have in mind...God forgive me grin

Baba share us your opinion
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by possibilitarian(m): 2:07am On Aug 06, 2017
she will come begging for giving her A,B,D
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Numerouuuno: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2017
nurex01:

Haha! How old are you?

Old enough to know you're a backward thinking man

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
possibilitarian:
she will come begging for giving her A,B,D

A & B is will destabilise her if not quickly reversed. I just they look at all those ladies that are saying who sex help. Don't mind them. The root of all fight between married couples is "SEX".
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sirheny007:
The worst thing a man can do to his wife is to refuse to eat her food..
It can tear her heart to shreds... grin
This will not work for me. I even prefer it self since i can eat for 2 and he will be d one to spend extra money eating outside.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Numerouuuno:

Punishment is inflicting physical, psychological or emotional sanction with the aim of causing distress and/or pain.
It is not meant for students only. Both spouses may punish each other.
Having explained this to you, who's the backward party now ?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Numerouuuno: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Punishment is inflicting physical, psychological or emotional sanction with the aim of causing distress and/or pain.
It is not meant for students only. Both spouses may punish each other.
Having explained this to you, who's the backward party now ?

This is the OP's original question.

can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

Now, let me help you educate yourself, i know intensive thinking and comprehension is not your forte.

All of the options above can cause either psychological, emotional or physical pains.

My reference to "students" in my previous answer was to depict a class of people who are powerless from avoiding punishments. I thought marriage is all about sharing both good and bad with no particular person, especially the man having the monopoly of causing distress to the woman. That's what the original post was about. A man trying to be king over her slave called wife.

Now i don't know if you actually read the thread before commenting, but next time. Save yourself some embarrassment, read first, understand it and comment later. If you can't, move on. It's not compulsory to comment always. Quote me with purpose next time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Tokziby: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
MainoCooks:

This is the problem we have in Nigerian marriages. Men treating their wives like kids.
There is a HUGE difference between a woman and a little kid. If your wive acts like a little kid, then you married a girl and not a WOMAN.
A husband is a spouse not a parent.
If women are just like little kids, how come 9 times out of 10 they are the ones who raise the kids?
I guess kids are raising kids now.
Not sure where this logic comes from. If it is from personal experience, my apologies. You should have chosen a bit more wisely. Why choose someone who "will always test ur patience and act abnormally"? If it works for you, more power to you, but that sounds like a dysfunctional relationship, not a healthy relationship between two adults.
A little more respect for women goes a long way.

when i said "act like kids", it doesn't mean that they are same as kids. But their behavior towards their spouse (Its in context)could be likened to be childish and its normal. This is nothing from just personal experience but from general observation. At least 80-90 percent will always act childish towards their spouse and it never equates them to kids. Women always want to feel vulnerable, pampered like a two year old and always require praises for every little move they make. Every little efforts they make requires ur attention and praise, just like the kids does when they try out new things (Daddy see this,Daddy see what i did, DAD: yeah its nice). You wife makes changes in her outlook and u didnt notice? They like to test ur patience just the same way a child does so as to know ur level of tolerance. They know u ask them not to do something but they'll still do it and later say i'm sorry but if u dont accept, u will be the one to beg them when they start crying. Same as when ur kid breaks the rule, u scold them and they start crying, u will still be the one to pacify them. Majority of their decisions are based on emotion and not deep thoughts. They take decisions according to their emotions, after the did is done, u will be the one to be asking, "Are u a kid". If they are talking to u and u are not paying attention... just like ur child when he's trying to tell u something and u refuse to pay attention. Their mood swings is something else, they can wake up and start crying for no reason or just wanted to be left alone, the same way ur child wakes up early in the morning and start crying without any particular reason. They always make u think u are a mind reader and should be able to read their body language same as ur kid that u will be asking, "why are u crying, is ur nose, No. Is it ur leg, No, then what is it, and the child replies with more crying..." then u start saying sorry sorry.
I can go on and on, from cooking, finances, to outings, friends and families etc. I'm not in anyway trying to berate them but u can never fight nature, its their way and u must find a way to play their dad, mum and husband at the same time. BTW i'm not in anyway in support of beating any woman but the remaining 3 can applied in an appropriate manner. Its just an avenue to send message to them that they did wrong. Not al quarrel can be solved just by dialogue. You pass ur message first then dialogue and resolve amicably. its as easy as that.
And if u feel i'm wrong, that women are not meant to be scold in anyway ... its ur choice and life. Everyone has the right to live their life the way they want it... i rest my case

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Numerouuuno:

This is the OP's original question.

Now, let me help you educate yourself, i know intensive thinking and comprehension is not your forte.

All of the options above can cause either psychological, emotional or physical pains.

My reference to "students" in my previous answer was to depict a class of people who are powerless from avoiding punishments. I thought marriage is all about sharing both good and bad with no particular person, especially the man having the monopoly of causing distress to the woman. That's what the original post was about. A man trying to be king over her slave called wife.

Now i don't know if you actually read the thread before commenting, but next time. Save yourself some embarrassment, read first, understand it and comment later. If you can't, move on. It's not compulsory to comment always. Quote me with purpose next time.

All your posts do is exhibit your hubris and delusions of knowledge. You insulted an entire nation in your reply, and when it was pointed out to you, instead of keeping quiet you are still spewing trash.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
Tokziby:

when i said "act like kids", it doesn't mean that they are same as kids. But their behavior towards their spouse (Its in context)could be likened to be childish and its normal. This is nothing from just personal experience but from general observation. At least 80-90 percent will always act childish towards their spouse and it never equates them to kids. Women always want to feel vulnerable, pampered like a two year old and always requires praises for every little move they make. Every little efforts they make requires ur attention and praise, just like the kids does when they try out new things (Daddy see this,Daddy see what i did, DAD: yeah its nice). You wife makes changes in are outlook and u didnt notice? They like to test ur patience just the same way a child does so as to know ur level of tolerance. They know u ask them not to do something but they'll still do it and later say i'm sorry but if u dont accept, u will be the one to start begging them when they start crying. Same as when ur kid break the rule, u scold them and they start crying, u will still be the one to pacify them. Majority of their decisions are based on emotion and not deep thoughts. They take decisions according to their emotions, after the did is done, u will be the one to be asking, "Are u a kid". If they are talking to u and u are not paying attention... jupay attention. Their mood swings is something else, they can wake up and start crying for no reason or just wanted to be left alone, the same way ur child wakes up early in the morning and start crying without any particular reason. They always make u think u are a mind reader and should be able to read their body language same as ur kid that u will be asking, "why are u crying, is ur nose, No. Is it ur leg, No, then what is it, and the child replies with more c. Is it ur leg, No, then what is it, and the child replies with more crying..." then u start saying sorry sorry.
I can go on and on, from cooking, finances, to outings, friends and families etc. I'm not in anyway trying to berate them but u can never fight nature, its their way and u must find a way to play their dad, mum and husband at the same time. BTW i'm not in anyway in support of beating any woman but the remaining 3 can applied in an appropriate manner. Its just an avenue to send message to them that they did wrong. Not al quarrel can be solved just by dialogue. You pass ur message first then dialogue and resolve amicably. its as easy as that.
And if u feel i'm wrong, that women are not meant to be scold in anyway ... its ur choice and life. Everyone has the right to live their life the way they want it... i rest my case
[/s]

Stop forcing it, with the pseudo-deep-thinking men claim to have _we have more irresponsible fathers than mothers. If any one is childish, it's the man that acts in the aforementioned ways, not the wife. I don't even know where you got the kind of women in your illustration.

What century are you living in? All quarrels can be solved by effective dialogue. Sadly you're not the only one with this school of thought (likening a spouse to a baby), I have seen women say same about men. When you marry a woman with such mindset, you both will enjoy scolding yourselves in the way portrayed in your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Tokziby: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
PaperLace:
[s][/s]

Stop forcing it, with the pseudo-deep-thinking men claim to have _we have more irresponsible fathers than mothers. If any one is childish, it's the man that acts in the aforementioned ways, not the wife. I don't even know where you got the kind of women in your illustration.

What century are you living in? All quarrels can be solved by effective dialogue. Sadly you're not the only one with this school of thought (likening a spouse being a baby), I have seen women say same about men. When you marry a woman with such mindset, you both will enjoy scolding yourselves in the way portrayed in your post.

I am neither forcing it nor forcing u to agree with my opinion, do what suits u, like i said, "And if u feel i'm wrong, that women are not meant to be scold in anyway ... its ur choice and life. Everyone has the right to live their life the way they want it... i rest my case".

Have a nice week ahead.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
britiko:

Iraanu....

U took the words off my keyboard. Who go die because of man? Only a KIDMAN think all these nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / Types Of Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.