Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (35446 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by YelloweWest: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Silent treatment na die sharr.

My husband used to do it until I told God that I will divorce him cos I can't stand it anymore. Then like a miracle it stopped.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by AuroraB(f): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
rezzy:

Only C will cause wahala.

Silence na my second name. My husband can't try this because he knows I can't keep malice with someone even in the same house for months

Deprive me of sex. I kuku hate am. I go thank God.

Refuse to eat my food? Na you hungry go catch.

Leave the house without letting me know your whatever., provided there is money and foodstuffs at home. I won't even call you.

I'm not proud of all these, but na so God create me. Things don't bother me easily.
grin Chop knuckle grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Ups01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
rezzy:

Silence na my second name. My husband can't try this because he knows I can keep malice with someone even in the same house for months

Leave the house without letting me know your whereabout ., provided there is money and foodstuffs at home. I won't even call you.

I'm not proud of all these, but na so God create me. Things don't bother me easily.

why do i think you're lying?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by eboiga(f): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
E. She would be forever worried,she will call your family members and friends,she go wan craze

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Sodijan(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
I preferred ' D '
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by MissRaine69(f): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
If you are resorting to punishment to prove a point it's time to get out of that marriage. You are not in a relationship anymore.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Martin0(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
If you are resorting to punishment to prove a point it's time to get out of that marriage. You are not in a relationship anymore.
Agwagwashocked
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by AuroraB(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
vertueptime:
Mention second wife......thats all, she will punish her self for u
Ajo onye angry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by omerta07(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hehehehe
Come to think of it...the silence kills them more.
I just had a lil beef with Madam two says back. Called her in d morning for 12 secs. Called again at close of work for 8secs.
The "hello, how r u? Hope uve eaten" kinda call. Madam wan craze... She was like... Instead of this just tell me its over.
Women bah...
Just ignore them for a lil while when they mess up...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Bakrabas: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
In addition have a contract with another lady to cook your food... Pretty cool young mature looking lady
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by omerta07(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
correctguy101:
Why would I want to punish anyone let alone a woman I call my wife
Escapes me

I've become a C2 conscious being, I don't even think of it.

So earthlings, do upgrade else you cos yourself pain. For any man dat causes his wife pain and suffering will have no peace in his mind and house too.

Sorry oo... How old are you again?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by vicfy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
I bet No woman can deal with my kinda Silence(cos it involves every other thing), so I'd say "A"
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Numerouuuno: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jeez, nigerians are so backward, "how can a man punish his wife?". No wonder the country is regressing daily, a nation is defined by her people. So the woman is a student or child that should be punished? What the hell? Majority of Nigerians need brain surgery, our method of thinking is not 3rd world but 16th century. If there is any dispute, a reasonable way of resolving it is for the couple to discuss the problem or seek counsel. all the options listed above are archaic for the generation of today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Blessed16(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
olujuwonj:
Give her the S position she enjoys... n the one that makes her scream....

stop suddenly n tell her she did u wrong... iron out the issue....

n bang her to squirting... she will never do it again... i BET!
ashawo dey ur blood walahi!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by buchilino(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mcy56:

This is savagery!!! It can pain the woman ooo but just be ready for the consequences of that action.

A is a bit better but don't over-stretch it, let it be just for her to calm herself down.

UR RIGHT, IT'S SAVAGERY. BUT OP SAID, "grin MOST". SO B4 I GO INTO SUCH ACTION, SHE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING VERY BAD. BUT I DON'T THINK I WILL EVA DO DAT TO MY BABE, I MEAN WIFE.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by emorse(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Numerouuuno:
Jeez, nigerians are so backward, "how can a man punish his wife?". No wonder the country is regressing daily, a nation is defined by her people. So the woman is a student or child that should be punished? What the hell? Majority of Nigerians need brain surgery, our method of àl is not 3rd world but 16th century. If there is any dispute, a reasonable way of resolving it is for the couple to discuss the problem or seek counsel. all the options listed above are archaic for the generation of today.
You're obviously not married. In marriage, both party will err from time to time and both party need to be corrected as long as they don't get physical.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Thiaf: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
is awkward to keep silence ....but one thing is sure what will make u plead is loading....
except u don't have weak point ....
but i guess everyone have , then there is no escape.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by emorse(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
omerta07:

Sorry oo... How old are you again?
lol. Good question.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by emorse(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ups01:

why do i think you're lying?
Isn't it obvious? lool
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by irrefragable: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
rezzy:

Silence na my second name. My husband can't try this because he knows I can keep malice with someone even in the same house for months

Leave the house without letting me know your whereabout ., provided there is money and foodstuffs at home. I won't even call you.

my sister, pray you don't have a husband like me oo. If I apply ABC& D and you no shake, i go just go marry another wife secretly.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by irrefragable: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
OKANGPRECIOUS:

If as a husband you do any of this things to me then you have entered one chance.

Hubby told me how a man rejected the wife's food and she began sending people to beg the man.

Fast forward to 3 days after just a little arguement hubby refuse to eat. I ate the food . The next day the same thing. After 4 days hubby said YOU GET MIND NO BE SMALL. YOU COULDN'T EVEN BEG ME WHEN I REFUSE TO EAT YOUR FOOD' .

Lols I told him it is his money so not my biz.
if i be your husband i go marry another wife.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by fynex(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
What is the most useless and
annoying punishment a man thinks he
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

D) Refuse to eat her food.

E) Leave the house for her Without
telling her Where you are.

asking her not to cook his meals for six months, that he would cook himself...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by bannykel: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
look at this one oh. Punishment korh. Well the best punishment is to kill her with kindness. The guilt she'll feel would almost kill her lol.
out of all the punishment mentioned abv, only ur punishment can make be cry and beg
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by ShakurM(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
humblemikel:
All u sleep and wake up with is how to punish your wife
you must be a disappointment to the woman that will say i do to you
ur mate are thinking of peace and all you could come up with is War
sake War and you shall find War
It's part of the peace making process young girl . We need our ego sometimes

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by luminouz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... better.

Goodmorning hun tongue
Afternoon dearie
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by aezenkwu(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
If u don't eat her food especially when u drop some money for food stuffs ...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Isiz(f): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
austinosita:

How una dey take fine like this sef? undecided

I'll take that as a compliment . Thank u cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Psoul(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
What is the most useless and
annoying punishment a man thinks he
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

D) Refuse to eat her food.

E) Leave the house for her Without
telling her Where you are.

I concur to your opinion apart from beating her.

Beat ur woman and become less honoured and valuable to her.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by IamGeorgie(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
The best punishment is to forgive her, whenever she misbehaves and she's expecting to be punished.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by ziga: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
I try not to generalize but going by most responses on this thread, it is logical to think that Nigerian men are backwards and illogical.

If you regard your wife as your mate, how can you think that you have any right to even try to "punish" her.

You think marriage is a favor to your women??

It is sometimes so fascinating how small minds think... And how they never understand why they don't "make it"

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Appalling responses. No wonder we have couples growing apart. Every minute you spend beefing each other can never be gotten back and puts a strain on the marriage.

Why should I waste my time doing all of the above? The only exception is if I caught my spouse doing something really bad, aside that _ I forgive, tell you my grievance and move on.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
lonelydora:

Permission to use your signature on Facebook/instagram
Granted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.