Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (35410 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Numerouuuno: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

All your posts do is exhibit your hubris and delusions of knowledge. You insulted an entire nation in your reply, and when it was pointed out to you, instead of keeping quiet you are still spewing trash.

You never refuted any of my claim, rather, you tried to interfere into something you lack knowledge in.
Nairaland is used by Nigerians mainly, if i make assumptions about Nigerians based on the posts here, it's nothing wrong. The fact still remains that most nigerians are backward, that's why the country is sh!t. A nation is defined by her people. Prove me wrong or remain mute dude. Btw, i knew the previous post would sound delusional to you, as i said, comprehension aint your forte, you keep showing that.

PS: did you try to infer that i made some generalization about nigerians
Here is your post about nigerian women, i knew you sounded hypocritical. You're part of the group who has no regard for women, so ofcourse, you'll attack people that thinks otherwise

Romance / Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30

Exactly.
They are rude, cant cook, disrespectful, arrogant and proud; then they come and say "I cant find a husband"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 5:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Numerouuuno:

Old enough to know you're a backward thinking man

Kai! Even your signature denotes who you are. Sorry o, boss of the bosses
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by MMotimo: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Odiegwu! Punishment to give your wife undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Numerouuuno: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2017
nurex01:

Kai! Even your signature denotes who you are. Sorry o, boss of the bosses

Thanks, i advice you only use signatures you adhere too also. Don't hate the truth.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Mofpearl: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Silence won't work. I see it as immature to keep malice after an argument. Like soo because of this small argument you are keeping malice shioor.

Beating ke? The marriage has pretty much ended. I trust myself to start planning my safe exist. The man will just come home one day and find the house empty.

Refusing food will anger me because wth. I spent a long time in the kitchen for you to refuse to eat? Just be ready to buy food from outside because I'll take a well deserved break from the kitchen. You can't start taking me for granted.

Leaving the house is something I can do if I feel the need to do, so I won't really care as long as you call me that you are alive np. Don't just get upset if I do the same.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Numerouuuno:

Thanks, i advice you only use signatures you adhere too also. Don't hate the truth.

There is a Yoruba adage Dt says: agbe moja Kan o si, a ja mo tan ni o da. There is no people living together Dt won't fight but d best is to resolve the dispute. Giving a wife a light punishment is not something bad but it musnt be too hard that is just it.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tokziby:

There is no relationship without quarrel, especially when married. A man needs to take his stands cos if he doesnt the woman will always take him for granted and believe she can get away with it. There is very little difference between a woman and a little kid. They will always test ur patience and act abnormally, hence A man should always device a way of bringing her spouse back to her senses whenever she derails.

Yes, someone must give them least punishment sometimes.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Any man that wants to use the silent treatment on me is on a long thing cos as a introverted introvert talking isn't my hobby

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Fkforyou(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why do all this rubbish just to get a woman to feel remorse for her actions.... undecided

Doing it over and over again would eventually lose it's effect on her and makes you look like a lunatic undecided

If she piss you off, get angry, and tell her right to her fvcking face and walk away. angry

No, I don't mean you should keep malice. If you do, it means you care for her attention which gives her power over you.

If she keeps getting on your nerve, just know that you got your self an insensitive immature lunatic and you should start thinking of ways to replace her.... undecided

Life is too short .. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by olujuwonj(m): 5:30am On Aug 09, 2017
bigtboi:
good story!!!

Buh! do u last that long?
.... well just a little longer than she does....
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by olujuwonj(m): 5:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Mammieace:
If you do that to me, it's everyday I will be offending you. grin
... no problem as long as u are juz human as i am... marginal satisfact.... grin
Mammieace:
If you do that to me, it's everyday I will be offending you. grin
... no problem as long as u are juz human as i am... marginal satisfact....
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 09, 2017
nurex01:
What is the most useless and
annoying punishment a man thinks he
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

D) Refuse to eat her food.

E) Leave the house for her Without
telling her Where you are.

Don't eat her food. This is one of the greatest punishments you can give to a woman and she will ponder a lot about you. grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Don't eat her food. This is one of the greatest punishments you can give to a woman and she will ponder a lot about you. grin
I will just take the food to the less privileged on the streets they will value it alot
And if he displays just attitude thrice then he should just know that he will be the one preparing his own food

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Any man that wants to use the silent treatment on me is on a long thing cos as a introverted introvert talking isn't my hobby
Hahahahaha.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha.
Yeap
At times I do force myself to talk to people
So anyone that gives me silent treatment is on a long thing. Movies and my phone are my best companion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yeap
At times I do force myself to talk to people
So anyone that gives me silent treatment is on a long thing. Movies and my phone are my best companion
Hahahahaha. I can never marry your kind of woman, otherwise I'm in trouble. grin grin

I want a kind of woman who will beg me to eat her food if I do not want to eat. cheesy

Or better still I send you back to your parents house on probation. Maybe two weeks. grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. I can never marry your kind of woman, otherwise I'm in trouble. grin grin

I want a kind of woman who will beg me to eat her food if I do not want to eat. cheesy

Or better still I send you back to your parents house on probation. Maybe two weeks. grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
tuscani:
... rather, what is the most annoying punishment your wife can give you ?

If she started behaving as if she don't give a damn again. Kai!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by mimopel(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
How do u punish someone with the above and still claim you love them??....so now we learn how to punish our spouse instead of learn how to correct, teach n keep peace in the home....

Marriage Is for matured people not babies!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by tuscani: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
nurex01:

If she started behaving as if she don't give a damn again. Kai!
Oga, you dey use jazz, e be like say you dey my house.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2017
tuscani:
Oga, you dey use jazz, e be like say you dey my house.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.