Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (35756 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by billynoni(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
A
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
olujuwonj:
Give her the S position she enjoys... n the one that makes her scream....

stop suddenly n tell her she did u wrong... iron out the issue....

n bang her to squirting... she will never do it again... i BET!
Bros
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by julietene(f): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
Please don't try option D with me....its d height of all. It can me run mad abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Giddyperson: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
What's the most annoying punishment a man can give his dog
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by QueenBeeQBQ: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
It's D. But if you misuse it too much, she might end up not caring again... Then one day, you enter the house and the amazing scent of that your wife's pepper soup hits you, and you start using body language and every-every, to start angling for a taste...Hmmnnn, my brother, you're on your own be that o.

Lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All these punishments are extreme. Haba!
Save for number one.
It's his mouth that will *smell* Lol.
lol, ahbi o
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by luminouz(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
A and D
Lmaoooo!!!
We don't need to go down DAT road...do we babe wink
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by tuscani: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
... rather, what is the most annoying punishment your wife can give you ?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by helphelp: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
No punishment beats the silent treatment
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Rogersmith(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Not eating her food.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by lacreamieboie(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Leave the house for a week... Mehn! They would go mad... I have witnessed it!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by crackhouse(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Don't eat her food
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by akins177(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=obynocute post=59164023]my brother na D sure pass... nothing pains a woman after going through the stress of preparing a nice meal, the husband will just blank her nd d food... e go better mk u kuku kill them..
lemme come nd b going... who tell u, if d wife be ijewuru....she go join d man food with her own, chop d 2 together.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
julietene:
Please don't try option D with me....its d height of all. It can me run mad abeg.
Really grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by herlarho(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2017
I go for E

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by humblemikel(f): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2017
All u sleep and wake up with is how to punish your wife
you must be a disappointment to the woman that will say i do to you
ur mate are thinking of peace and all you could come up with is War
sake War and you shall find War

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Jayslyder: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2017
take her out u guys eat and b merry...but make sure u eat pepper soup...emphasis on d pepper... then when u guys are home...get her Hot and give a Mouth Action....

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by julietene(f): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Really Sure!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by vuc1(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
A&D to bahd
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Bakerdav: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Na D & E
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by cristianisraeli: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
What is the most useless and
annoying punishment a man thinks he
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.....YES good..women hate this one alot..they will come and beg u when u do it..

B) Deprive her of sex...NO OOOO...men need sex more oo..women can stay for years without sex..their body is built that way..

C) Beat her...HELL NO

D) Refuse to eat her food...YES/NO..but be ready to spend money if u no go chop her food..lol

E) Leave the house for her Without...THIS IS ALWAYS GOOD AS WELL but it only works if the woman cares about u...if she no care about u...if u like go iraq she wont even bother calling u..i think i would go with A..it works like magic
telling her Where you are.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by julietene(f): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
luminouz:

Really grin
Sure!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by modest65: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Deprive of sex and not eating a woman food can make her go crazy especially if you keep dropping money for food. She will eventually beg you at last
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share), what if there are kids? She will give the food to them, after all those days he refused to eat will not be given back to him.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2017
SERIOUSLY DUDE. WHAT RIGHT THINKING MAN THINKS ABOUT PUNISHING HIS WIFE. THERE ARE WAYS YOU CAN CORRECT HER BEYOND HER IMAGINATION AND STILL GET THE DESIRED RESULTS. THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY DUDE. PUT THAT OLD THOUGHT AWAY.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by luminouz(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2017
julietene:

Sure!
Then don't misbehave o!!!!
I got U!!! tongue
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by djbussy(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Get another wife while she is 8month pregnant and give her invitation to the weeding ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by bimchuswhat(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
Deprive of sex and not eating a woman food can make her go crazy especially if you keep dropping money for food. She will eventually beg you at last

My husband will eventually beg me ni cos the kind of foodso I would start preparing ehnn and skimpy things I would be putting on will make him go........I might even choose to start walking unclaimed in the house....lol. only silent treatment gets me coz I like gistting with him

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by modest65: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Any man that refuses to eat just because he wants to punish his wife is still a stone age man,

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by elantraceey(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
What happened to forgiveness?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by jrusky(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:

CORRECT. YOU HAVE TALKED LIKE A VERY MATURED MINDED FELLA.

Respect!!!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Martin0(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Benita27:
What punishment could that be?.
I nor go eat both of your food again,maybe 1yeargrin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by gantic: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Wife, punishment - in the same sentence. The point you start fashioning out ways to punish your wife, the relationship is headed the wrong way.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day / The Desperation To Get Married / Help: Unilorin Final Year Student Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.