Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. (2219 Views)

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Please I will point them out blank. I'm not a writer but when am at peace with myself. I can do better than this. Pls NOTE. I would have love to use my handle but it will turn to tribalism and not always happy to see nairalanders with so much hatred. Not an active members do but I login almost every hours to read post and comments.

I'm a recent graduate n also an ex Corp. Things are not working for me at all. I'm close to 30 and can't boost of 1k or any investment or so. I am very broke as well. I'm really a very good person according to my friends and people around me but inside me I know am a scammer, liar, fornicator, dubious being, and a so many bad things. I'm not a saint at all but people don't really know the real me.

Do you really think I can amount to anything good in Life. Do you think God can forgive me. I have tried all my best to pray and fast but things aren't changing for my Good. I lost friends and trust in people just cos of money or so. I'm currently in debt of 180k. I will list some of my Bads and I do have foolish reasons to back up my point. Practically am not a bad person but I have bad intentions.

My Bads

1. I'm a fornicator, I sleep with girls and I have 4 constant bed mate and a girl friend.

Reasons: I love my girl friend but she sometimes misbehave an act funny. It was a set free relationship and I discovered she's always into her ex and I asked what does he give u dat and I don't. Note she has never asked me for a penny before so she ain't a gold digger. I tot about it thinking maybe it's sex then I decide to hav my way and she claims she's a virgin dats why I stayed back den n I never cheated or have any bed mat den. But when I played my ways into her but romancing and making funny steps to get into her panties. The moment I inserted my **** into her ****** it's was so free n not traces of blood. She was surprised and I didn't see it as nothing tho but her behaviour sometimes mak me feels I need to sex her to make her more attached to me. And she always refuse and since the day my ***//* enters her ***//// my desire for sex increase an I decide to give it to oda girls. Wish leads to my current situation.

2. Scammers: Sometimes last 5 years ago, I was into sport betting gambling. I'm really lucky and makes good profit tru it but a guy introduce me to fixed match of wish I paid him and he scammed me of 30k and I lost 20k to play the game too. I was so down cos I used all I have on me. I was broke and decides to revenge. I created my own BBMC and scammed like 10 people of 10, 5k an I think I made 100 or so den n I deleted the BBMC. I have their names and amount paid to me. I have promise myself to make all wrong rights whenever am gallant.

3. Liar: I can lie for Africa but I don't go yahoo or into any fraud except above mentioned. But I can manipulate my ways to get things from girls and so on. I think I opt out or decide not to to yahoo becos I have never fall victims. I know myself if I hav fall I would have done it and make it big cos I know how it works.

Believe me I do pray to God fo forgiveness and anytime I indulge in any stupid act. I'm always scared and feel bad but the fact It is been done to me before makes it easier for me to let go. But I know I have a heart and I cares becos I give out a lot. I help people and friends from same bet and scam money. I love to see people around me happy.

My Problem;

Things aren't really working for me and I always feel bad whenever I remember my past. Sometimes I cried out my eyes pleading unto God. I want God to forgive me. I just don know where to start from. I'm in debt and needs to clear it and start my life afresh. I know have hurt people but I can repay them back if I really have the money. I have attended some many interviews and nothing to show for it. Things are not just working. I keep on reading Bible but every time I used to feel unhappy. That God has really giving up on me. I can't think straight for past few years I don't sleep at night always thinking how to get out of this mess.

Note: I decide to write like this because I have many close friends here on Nl and some might get to know or relate this to me through my writing skills. I was once a editor in my sec, and uni days.

Nairalanders Pls what can I do to get back on track. What's are the steps I need to take in Life. I want God's favour to speak for me wherever I go. I need his mercy to purge me out. I need his grace to standsout.

Please don't just scold me, Pls kindly help me solutions too. I know many people will bash, hit and curse m. Just please assist me with solutions too.

Things I find difficult to stop right now is sport betting, fornication, and lieing. I still feel bad and I wish I can stop.

Things I don't do. Scamming I have stop it ever since den.

Things am planning to do and wish I always feel bad and remorse are Yahoo yahoo or committing suicide Cos pain is just too much..

Thanks am so sorry to bother yoh
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by ZeroUnity: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Baba you still have a chance in the Lords heart, cos it's His spirit that lead you to write this... Any man that conscience worries is still a child of God....

Go and find a spiritual mentor not tithe receiver o.... Or better advice yourself alone and begin to bend yourself to those hard decisions for the e better..

I wish you well Bro...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by hopefulLandlord: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by NairalandSARS: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Smony: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2017
der z no sin God cant 4giv. ask 4 4givnez, reciv christ n pray 4 grac nt 2 sin again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by majamajic(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2017
1, Be attending church programmes (fast and pray)

2, Fin something doing (u can learn a skill

3, Don't scam again ( sometimes people u scam are powerful spiritually that it keep affecting anything u do in life

4, Never attempt to take your life in any situation (since u ve come to confess here on NL u are 50% back on track.

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Prevho: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Yes he can

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Unique9: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2017
ask God for forgiveness& be born again.
hold unto God tenaciously and quiver not.
then do restitution.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Ranchhoddas: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2017
What is BBMC?
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2017
o boy! u r still a learner..... u no comit any sin now, ask for forgiveness Shaa
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by orunto27: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2017
From now on, stop hurting yourself and others in thoughts, words and deeds. And you are forgiven IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by kevoh(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2017
You are broke yet you have four constant bedmates that I am sure you are servicing financially. Where is the money for servicing these babes coming from?. My advice dump the extra baggage of sleeping around and focus more on your money hustle. You are not setting your priorities right, keep searching for forgiveness from imaginary beings. angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by OtemAtum: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2017
If u have the means to refund those you've scammed, do it. Then forgive yourself. Now work hard to earn your money. Forget d past totally, don't even think of it because it will just keep haunting you. If you forgive yourself, you will feel light and happy and that's what we call God's forgiveness cheesy
Don't live in the past. Make a present and a good future for yourself.
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2017
kevoh:
You are broke yet you have four constant bedmates that I am sure you are servicing financially. Where is the money for servicing these babes coming from?. My advice dump the extra baggage of sleeping around and focus more on your money hustle. You are not setting your priorities right, keep searching for forgiveness from imaginary beings. angry

Bro I have never spent a dime on girls before. Pls NOTE and I don't toast them as well. They just seems to love my face and dats all. I am stingy to girl that's the plain truth
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
If u have the means to refund those you've scammed, do it. Then forgive yourself. Now work hard to earn your money. Forget d past totally, don't even think of it because it will just keep haunting you. If you forgive yourself, you will feel light and happy and that's what we call God's forgiveness cheesy
Don't live in the past. Make a present and a good future for yourself.

Thank bro. But I wish to but where will I get the money. That's why am thinking of doing yahoo yahoo. Am so an certain that will get at least 2million within few months so I can clear and pay them in folds.
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What is BBMC?

Blackberry Messenger Channel
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2017
majamajic:

1, Be attending church programmes (fast and pray)

2, Fin something doing (u can learn a skill

3, Don't scam again ( sometimes people u scam are powerful spiritually that it keep affecting anything u do in life

4, Never attempt to take your life in any situation (since u ve come to confess here on NL u are 50% back on track.

GOOD LUCK

I have skill but capital is my problem. My parents and family depends on me.
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Smony:
der z no sin God cant 4giv. ask 4 4givnez, reciv christ n pray 4 grac nt 2 sin again

I have but seems God has turn his back towards me.
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by OtemAtum: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Creaty:

Thank bro. But I wish to but where will I get the money. That's why am thinking of doing yahoo yahoo. Am so an certain that will get at least 2million within few months so I can clear and pay them in folds.
Lol, you don't have to be desperately looking for the money to refund. Just gently start a new life and with time, the money to refund will be available.
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2017
ZeroUnity:
Baba you still have a chance in the Lords heart, cos it's His spirit that lead you to write this... Any man that conscience worries is still a child of God....

Go and find a spiritual mentor not tithe receiver o.... Or better advice yourself alone and begin to bend yourself to those hard decisions for the e better..

I wish you well Bro...

Who will hear all my bad and still never hate me or forsake me. I'm scared so don't want anybody to use it against me without helping me.
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Wilgrea7(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2017
why do people seem to run to God only when the going gets tough?

OP... its not about if God can forgive you.. it doesn't go “poof" like that.. you've lived a bad life.. asking God for mercy and expecting everything to just disappear is a myth.. I'm not against you asking God for mercy.. you can do that as you please.. but the main thing you need to do is to change yourself.. if you don't, then you're going nowhere and nothing will change... asking God for mercy won't generate a million dollar investment.. you need to clean up your mess.. then you need to start from zero level and build yourself up to be the kind of responsible person you would look up to.. if you think you can't change yourself, then you can't.. if you believe you can, then you will.. people don't change overnight.. but this shouldn't mean you should let yourself off the hook sometimes claiming you can't change overnight.. when it comes to self development you must show no mercy to yourself.. you need to find something doing to bail yourself out of your debts.. a little “lord I'm sorry" won't turn your life around... dedication to becoming a better person will.. its all about how well you can discipline your mind.. because its all in the mind.. i wish you good luck
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Wilgrea7(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Creaty:

this mindset right here is the problem
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2017
If Jesus could forgive and accept a condemned criminal at the cross, then I see no reason why your own case would be different.

God will forgive you though but KHARMA still remains Khama

CC: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

please FP is obviously necessary.

Help the ministry.

#eshe
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2017
God promised to forgive every Sinner that repents from sin but then the consequences of those sins will still be faced.(Though hand join in hand no sinner will go unpunished......)

Saul in the Bible lost his throne
David lost his Son
Samson lost his glory
Adam lost his position
Jesus was forsaken, when He carried the sins of the world on Him.

To mention but a few, the above mentioned people were forgiven but they faced the consequences. The consequences is however determined by God (I will have Mercy on whom I will have Mercy..........)

The truth is at that moment you genuinely asked for forgiveness, God has forgiven you, it is you that now needs to forgive yourself and let go.

Secondly, ask God for great Mercy to pass through this phase and if possible to take it away.

The next big thing you need is Faith, see yourself coming out of this trying period a better and groomed person, while making positive confessions.

The bible passages I love most in trying times like this is: Isaiah 41:9-10 and Romans 8:33.

There is healing in the WORD.

I hope I made sense!!

Gracias

Creaty:
Please I will point them out blank. I'm not a writer but when am at peace with myself. I can do better than this. Pls NOTE. I would have love to use my handle but it will turn to tribalism and not always happy to see nairalanders with so much hatred. Not an active members do but I login almost every hours to read post and comments.

I'm a recent graduate n also an ex Corp. Things are not working for me at all. I'm close to 30 and can't boost of 1k or any investment or so. I am very broke as well. I'm really a very good person according to my friends and people around me but inside me I know am a scammer, liar, fornicator, dubious being, and a so many bad things. I'm not a saint at all but people don't really know the real me.

Do you really think I can amount to anything good in Life. Do you think God can forgive me. I have tried all my best to pray and fast but things aren't changing for my Good. I lost friends and trust in people just cos of money or so. I'm currently in debt of 180k. I will list some of my Bads and I do have foolish reasons to back up my point. Practically am not a bad person but I have bad intentions.

My Bads

1. I'm a fornicator, I sleep with girls and I have 4 constant bed mate and a girl friend.

Reasons: I love my girl friend but she sometimes misbehave an act funny. It was a set free relationship and I discovered she's always into her ex and I asked what does he give u dat and I don't. Note she has never asked me for a penny before so she ain't a gold digger. I tot about it thinking maybe it's sex then I decide to hav my way and she claims she's a virgin dats why I stayed back den n I never cheated or have any bed mat den. But when I played my ways into her but romancing and making funny steps to get into her panties. The moment I inserted my **** into her ****** it's was so free n not traces of blood. She was surprised and I didn't see it as nothing tho but her behaviour sometimes mak me feels I need to sex her to make her more attached to me. And she always refuse and since the day my ***//* enters her ***//// my desire for sex increase an I decide to give it to oda girls. Wish leads to my current situation.

2. Scammers: Sometimes last 5 years ago, I was into sport betting gambling. I'm really lucky and makes good profit tru it but a guy introduce me to fixed match of wish I paid him and he scammed me of 30k and I lost 20k to play the game too. I was so down cos I used all I have on me. I was broke and decides to revenge. I created my own BBMC and scammed like 10 people of 10, 5k an I think I made 100 or so den n I deleted the BBMC. I have their names and amount paid to me. I have promise myself to make all wrong rights whenever am gallant.

3. Liar: I can lie for Africa but I don't go yahoo or into any fraud except above mentioned. But I can manipulate my ways to get things from girls and so on. I think I opt out or decide not to to yahoo becos I have never fall victims. I know myself if I hav fall I would have done it and make it big cos I know how it works.

Believe me I do pray to God fo forgiveness and anytime I indulge in any stupid act. I'm always scared and feel bad but the fact It is been done to me before makes it easier for me to let go. But I know I have a heart and I cares becos I give out a lot. I help people and friends from same bet and scam money. I love to see people around me happy.

My Problem;

Things aren't really working for me and I always feel bad whenever I remember my past. Sometimes I cried out my eyes pleading unto God. I want God to forgive me. I just don know where to start from. I'm in debt and needs to clear it and start my life afresh. I know have hurt people but I can repay them back if I really have the money. I have attended some many interviews and nothing to show for it. Things are not just working. I keep on reading Bible but every time I used to feel unhappy. That God has really giving up on me. I can't think straight for past few years I don't sleep at night always thinking how to get out of this mess.

Note: I decide to write like this because I have many close friends here on Nl and some might get to know or relate this to me through my writing skills. I was once a editor in my sec, and uni days.

Nairalanders Pls what can I do to get back on track. What's are the steps I need to take in Life. I want God's favour to speak for me wherever I go. I need his mercy to purge me out. I need his grace to standsout.

Please don't just scold me, Pls kindly help me solutions too. I know many people will bash, hit and curse m. Just please assist me with solutions too.

Things I find difficult to stop right now is sport betting, fornication, and lieing. I still feel bad and I wish I can stop.

Things I don't do. Scamming I have stop it ever since den.

Things am planning to do and wish I always feel bad and remorse are Yahoo yahoo or committing suicide Cos pain is just too much..

Thanks am so sorry to bother yoh
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by hadow(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2017
if i am right by nw u wud hav a feeling of guilt my advice is to go to God,confess ur sins,repent of dm nd pray till dat feeling is lifted from u
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Wilgrea7:
why do people seem to run to God only when the going gets tough?

OP... its not about if God can forgive you.. it doesn't go “poof" like that.. you've lived a bad life.. asking God for mercy and expecting everything to just disappear is a myth.. I'm not against you asking God for mercy.. you can do that as you please.. but the main thing you need to do is to change yourself.. if you don't, then you're going nowhere and nothing will change... asking God for mercy won't generate a million dollar investment.. you need to clean up your mess.. then you need to start from zero level and build yourself up to be the kind of responsible person you would look up to.. if you think you can't change yourself, then you can't.. if you believe you can, then you will.. people don't change overnight.. but this shouldn't mean you should let yourself off the hook sometimes claiming you can't change overnight.. when it comes to self development you must show no mercy to yourself.. you need to find something doing to bail yourself out of your debts.. a little “lord I'm sorry" won't turn your life around... dedication to becoming a better person will.. its all about how well you can discipline your mind.. because its all in the mind.. i wish you good luck

Thanks Bro. I really appreciate your comments. I know it won't be easy but believe me posting things like this here is my last option. I have change if not totally. I wanna be the man of my dream. I hav passions to be a better person so I can advice the young one not to follow my paths. Th most painful part is only God and I knows all about this. No one know this. I'm a church workers too. I am doom. I wish God can cleanse me and use me for his miraculous work. Though I do feel I did nothing compare to guys in my area who indulge in money rituals, and dirty things but inside me am really not at peace with myself. I will pay off those debt with bet. Am 100% sure since the season has start but when will all this stop is my question. I'm not expecting miracles or signs from God per say but I want to be happy and not killing myself
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Chascop:
If Jesus could forgive and accept a condemned criminal at the cross, then I see no reason why your own case would be different.

God will forgive you though but KHARMA still remains Khama

CC: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

please FP is obviously necessary.

Help the ministry.

#eshe

Karma is not my problem and am already ge the strokes already. Either Karma or not. I wanna pay restitution for them all. I wanna pay them in folds. I mean in folds
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
God promised to forgive every Sinner that repents from sin but then the consequences of those sins will still be faced.(Though hand join in hand no sinner will go unpunished......)

Saul in the Bible lost his throne
David lost his Son
Samson lost his glory
Adam lost his position
Jesus was forsaken, when He carried the sins of the world on Him.

To mention but a few, the above mentioned people were forgiven but they faced the consequences. The consequences is however determined by God (I will have Mercy on whom I will have Mercy..........)

The truth is at that moment you genuinely asked for forgiveness, God has forgiven you, it is you that now needs to forgive yourself and let go.

Secondly, ask God for great Mercy to pass through this phase and if possible to take it away.

The next big thing you need is Faith, see yourself coming out of this trying period a better and groomed person, while making positive confessions.

The bible passages I love most in trying times like this is: Isaiah 41:9-10 and Romans 8:33.

There is healing in the WORD.

I hope I made sense!!

Gracias

Thanks love this.

Have prayed and fasted and I still feel God havn't forgiven me. I still feel like I can amount to anything goo in life. Still feel very bad. Im losing weight as well
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Creaty: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2017
hadow:
if i am right by nw u wud hav a feeling of guilt my advice is to go to God,confess ur sins,repent of dm nd pray till dat feeling is lifted from u

Thanks
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Sweetheart, this is only a phase, I assure you, it will definitely pass in no time......just hold on....YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.....Don't loose focus, now is not the time to quit.

Remember there is a TEST for every TESTimony.

Creaty:

Thanks love this.

Have prayed and fasted and I still feel God havn't forgiven me. I still feel like I can amount to anything goo in life. Still feel very bad. Im losing weight as well
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by GodsMopol: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Creaty:

bro, I would advise you start a new life, forget your past and start afresh with God

God would forgive you, you don't have to refund if you can't have access to the fund, the prodigal son didn't refund anything okay

So, start a new life with God, God is willing to have you back, but, God seeks a sincere you this time around
Re: Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. by hadow(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Creaty:

Thanks
u r welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders. / Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. / My Question Is Where Did The Stories In The Bible Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.