Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? (625 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? by woye77: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
cheesy this is something i would not advocate as a christian but many practice it so is this somethin you would do if you are really hooked with a man?
Re: Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
If he really loved me he won't want me taking an oath. . .and my answer's NO!
Re: Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? by daylae(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
It's an indication that there is no trust in the relationship. And where there is no trust there is no luv.
Re: Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
God forbid I will never do that. taking an Oath is a very risky thing and life's changing everyday.
Re: Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2010
Oath!!! At This Age Never!!! He is even a civilised dude.

(1) (Reply)

Enstranged Housewife Laments How Mother-in-law Sent Her Packing / Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With / Any Nairaland Val Hook Up Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.