Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With (629 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by kling: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
A friend was asking should if he should tell his   fiancee all the details of the girls he had done IT with. pls NL'rs help out
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by Amigoz(f): 4:39am On Feb 13, 2010
Is the fiancee requesting it undecided
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by kling: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2010
yes and is insisiting on details!
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 13, 2010
Yes so that she is not surprised in the future when Sandra, Rita, Theresa, Ufuoma, Tope etc all wink at him while she is on his arm at informal functions.
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by THEAMAKA(f): 4:46am On Feb 13, 2010
no, i really don't think it matters.
the past is the past, why worry about it?
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by Amigoz(f): 4:47am On Feb 13, 2010
Has she supplied her own details first?  

Even if she has, its childish, what does she need that infor 4? is ur friend cheating on her? If the girls he dated are in the past, I dont see any reason why he should give a list. , .

the past is the past, if she cant live with that, she cant move on. The list aint going to help. .

What exactly does she need the list for?  
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by chic2pimp(m): 5:42am On Feb 13, 2010
Mind your Zap.i.n.g business
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by ayettymama(f): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2010
it depends

i like to hear interesting stories of x'es

but if he feels it might affect the relationship

then he prob shouldnt

but i luv to hear them sha
Re: Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With by Druss(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2010
Well my girl and I revealed past histories to each other ,

(1) (Reply)

What Are D Chances? / I'm Confused Please Help: / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.