Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding (48552 Views)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding by Leonbonapart(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Peterosky:
.My brother you don't win souls with harsh and condemning words. By your comments, you proclaimed self righteousness and put up a better than thou attitude which is not the best for soul winning task. Next time try and use appealing words and see God perfect his work in your message of soul winning.
hv heard you sire
Re: Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding by dipznano: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hahahahahaha
No b me nd u oooo

Ahan... bet y

Should I talk to your dad already? grin
Re: Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding by Peterosky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
hv heard you sire
.Better.
Re: Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding by Calvarynike: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
All i see is the type of Volvo my dad was using to make guy for all my uncle's that year.
Anyway, congrats teen couples. May God Almighty bless your union

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.