Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (53192 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2017
i have always maintained that Osibanjo is weak. I also blame Buhari for listening to the intercessions of his igbo APC friends on behalf of Kanu. Normally it shouldn't be that much of a big deal to let the guy just rot, i mean what's the worst that can really happen?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by ybalogs(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2017
fakeprophet:

the contraption called Nigeria has it benefited you in anyway? if you dont have the gut to fight for something right then stop condemning those with balls and gut
All this English you're blowing now is learnt in Nigeria ooo.Is that not enough benefit for you. Be contented my Nigerian brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Warship: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
He sure knows what to do .He's just being reasonable enough to consult with your elders as to the best way to combat this.

He is scared of arresting his Northern Masters sons alongside Kanu.

Fear fear people.

You hate Igbos but don't want them to go

Hopeless unity begging

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2017
AFONJA have invaded the trend

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by BeardedMeat(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Hmm
IG of Police Don fall their hand! Even madridguy weak for this one.
All your rants starts and ends on NL...the APC led government is having a hard time clearing their mess while zombies rant from morning till night on NL!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by ybalogs(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

He is scared of arresting his Northern Masters sons alongside Kanu.

Fear fear people.

You hate Igbos but don't want them to go

Hopeless unity begging
I love Igbos gaaan. Got loads of them as friends and these are sensible and reasonable Igbos not people like Kanu and his followers.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Warship: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
I love Igbos gaaan. Got loads of them as friends and these are sensible and reasonable Igbos not people like Kanu and his followers.

Then you shut up and allow Referendum decide our fate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by GuyWise(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2017
While afonjas are on this forum everyday jumping up and down searching one biafra thread or the other just to vent their frustration, Real men with balls are on their kneels begging for unity.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by BeardedMeat(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
Anyways I believe he will soon meet his Waterloo. Only his ilks will see sense in what he's been saying.
You resigned to fate! Chai!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by ybalogs(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

Then you shut up and allow Referendum decide our fate.
Chai, e don pain you niyen. kPele bro.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by GuyWise(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
Anyways I believe he will soon meet his Waterloo. Only his ilks will see sense in what he's been saying.
ybalogs:
He has violated all his bail conditions so why wait? He does not deserve to be living amongst the living.
ybalogs:
Patience is not needed in this kind of situation. The mistake was releasing him in the first place.
ybalogs:
He has violated all his bail conditions so why wait? He does not deserve to be living amongst the living.
ybalogs:
Keep waiting while the phool keeps spreading hate message around.
ybalogs:
ybalogs:
One Nigeria forever.
ybalogs:
Oboy see wailing.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Modsenemy(f): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2017
GoroTango:
i have always maintained that Osibanjo is weak. I also blame Buhari for listening to the intercessions of his igbo APC friends on behalf of Kanu. Normally it shouldn't be that much of a big deal to let the guy just rot, i mean what's the worst that can really happen?
Honestly, I wonder why people are saying it was a mistake to arrest kanu initially.

I mean, this guy was illegally publicizing his hatred fr the government , he was issuing hateful comment in an even illegal way.

It is treason and punishable by law ! So there was no reason for him to be spared .

I know those advising the government not to rearrest kanu for defiling bail conditions are not dumb, perhaps, they reason well too.

But what's the worst that will happen if he is rearrested and allowed to rot there ?
The initial mistake was not arresting kanu, but releasing him !

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Ibifizzleboy(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2017
bunkum
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by GuyWise(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Modsenemy:

Honestly, I wonder why people are saying it was a mistake to arrest kanu initially.

I mean, this guy was illegally publicizing his hatred fr the government , he was issuing hateful comment in an even illegal way.

It is treason and punishable by law ! So there was no reason for him to be spared .

I know those advising the government not to rearrest kanu for defiling bail conditions are not dumb, perhaps, they reason well too.

But what's the worst that will happen if he is rearrested and allowed to rot there ?
The initial mistake was not arresting kanu, but releasing him !
Now that the IGP have said that rearresting him will cause tension, can you do us a favour by going to MAZI KANU's house in Afara Ibeku in Umuahia Abia State and arrest him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Ziluxger: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2017
GoroTango:
Why are you so pained? Mr patriotic Nigerian.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by ofai: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2017
The fear of kanu is the beginning of wisdom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Urchman27(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Afonja nairaland are the worst afonja Muslim skull � Miner

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Agimor(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by exlinklodge: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2017
why are u explaining ?

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by eunisam: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2017
We are
assuring Nigerians that there is no
person or group of persons that can
deny them their rights to free movement
in any part of the country,”

But you are planning to arrest Nnamdi Kanu for his peaceful and none violent agitation to the freedom if Biafra. is this not hypocrisy?

okay oh

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by ipobarecriminals: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
sad grin good but how i wish the paramount king of IDIOTS/PIGS. try dis stuff during Abacha era.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Avoiding war simply...Sign d BIAFRA asap

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
go hang yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by win2kwire: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
icedfire:
Nnamdi kanu... honestly you are my role model. Without you, this motherforkers shouting restructuring will still be clamouring for crumbs

I also like the guy, he is the one who will lead millions of ibos to another slaughter.
The whole world hate ibos and their criminality.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by michaelfriday44(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
what is he talking about arrest this criminal whAt is ur job as IGP. useless police people[b]what is he talking about arrest this criminal whAt is ur job as IGP. useless police people[/b]what is he talking about arrest this criminal whAt is ur job as IGP. useless police people
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Benekruku(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Kanu has been chipped in Kuje!

Time will tell

His days re numbered!
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by enemyofprogress: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
This man once snatched my girlfriend, I just felt the whole world should know cry cry
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Promismike(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
opalu:
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN!
was their a time Nigeria was great? Hope you know what greatness means?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Chimarcel: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Just pick up the idiot....lock him up and throw away the keys for life... angry

See mumu, by their comments we shall know them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Cubeet: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Just pick up the idiot....lock him up and throw away the keys for life... angry
Even IG cannot pick him up,I advice you to go pick him up with your cone head.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by StarPlayer: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Igboesika:
Why was he arrested before ?.

You guys have realised your mistake but it's too late. Everything has damaged. You can never stop an ideology.(Impossible)

Thank God for radio Biafraaa Nnamdi KANU used to wake the spirits of all Igbos. Indeed, Nnamdi KANU is a fighter that truly believes in his dreams, while all one Nigeria crusaders are having nightmares to stop the inevitable. It's a pity.

God bless Ohamadike for a job well done. Ride on !!!

Meanwhile, this question came from a sincere human being probably a Northerner or a foreigner.................,.....

Another senseless comment from sn ignorant ipob miscreant
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by GuyWise(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin good but how i wish the paramount king of IDIOTS/PIGS. try dis stuff durung Abacha era.
Afonja goal-post shifting is allowed.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.