Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (53188 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
i for come join only there will be no war! I don't want them to blow up my mansion or my properties grin grin

Hahahaah grin eh eh ok good I see u are smart enoughgrin the people u call biafra need to here this incase it works for them,u will be excluded out of the republicgrin
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahaah grin eh eh ok good I see u are smart enoughgrin the people u call biafra need to here this incase it works for them,u will be excluded out of the republicgrin
nah! they can't exclude me, i will buy the whole biafra. grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
nah! they can't exclude me, i will buy the whole biafra. grin cheesy
Onu-kubegrin hahahahgrin aaa na wa ooo the people of biafra republic
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
Onu-kubegrin hahahahgrin aaa na wa ooo the people of biafra republic
i am not even a nigerian, my parents are so how can they exclude me?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
i am not even a nigerian, my parents are so how can they exclude me?
we never can tell,as nigeria is a lawless country remember..
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
we never can tell,as nigeria is a lawless country remember..
No! they need me! I am British
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
No! they need me! I am British
oh you think so,well I can tell u on behalf of nigeria,grin we don't need british coz the one we have is not doing better things heregrin
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
oh you think so,well I can tell u on behalf of nigeria,grin we don't need british coz the one we have is not doing better things heregrin
grin grin grin that British was white British. this one na nigeria British born grin.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin that British was white British. this one na nigeria British born grin.

So u saying u got something to offer abigrin
Maybe u will need to register into the Nnamdi kanu movement
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

So u saying u got something to offer abigrin
Maybe u will need to register into the Nnamdi kanu movement
i need to run for senator when biafra finally comes, yes I have got a lot to offer
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
i need to run for senator when biafra finally comes, yes I have got a lot to offer
hahahgrin senator ke,mehn very dirty business,jeezzz see lemm tell u now ooo incase u don't know anything political in nigeria is off..ask me why?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
hahahgrin senator ke,mehn very dirty business,jeezzz see lemm tell u now ooo incase u don't know anything political in nigeria is off..ask me why?
Go Ahead explain.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by chineduemmao: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Modsenemy:

Honestly, I wonder why people are saying it was a mistake to arrest kanu initially.

I mean, this guy was illegally publicizing his hatred fr the government , he was issuing hateful comment in an even illegal way.

It is treason and punishable by law ! So there was no reason for him to be spared .

I know those advising the government not to rearrest kanu for defiling bail conditions are not dumb, perhaps, they reason well too.

But what's the worst that will happen if he is rearrested and allowed to rot there ?
The initial mistake was not arresting kanu, but releasing him !
... So why was he not proven guilty of treason in court?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
Go Ahead explain.

From what ve heard but am only assuming it so!!
In nigeria they what is call political godfather's this mehn stand by you during and after campaign and you will have a 50 50 agreement on any money collected outside your salary!!!

Now again they have their own occult/club/gang/ or so which you most be part of,in this their group it more of like ogboni:

Again you will join in looting the country money and share it with them,for example if you giving a constituency money to go work for you people the case is reverse,as u may resort to by your people wheelbarrows just to meetup with the expectations and agreement of your godfather's..

This just a brief of what it like..
If you violet any of their agreement or your agreement with them,then you inviting assassination to yourself like example
Remember Dino milaye saga how they planned to kill him,Senator florence ita giwa that cried out in the parliament about a threat coming from her state governor..

See honestly I won't advice my own friends,blood and even my dead great great grand father to go into such..
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
okkkk now I see why u clamoring for the existence of biafra hia na wa ooo
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:

Most nigerian's say it for the rich..and I join them talk amgrin
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

From what ve heard but am only assuming it so!!
In nigeria they what is call political godfather's this mehn stand by you during and after campaign and you will have a 50 50 agreement on any money collected outside your salary!!!

Now again they have their own occult/club/gang/ or so which you most be part of,in this their group it more of like ogboni:

Again you will join in looting the country money and share it with them,for example if you giving a constituency money to go work for you people the case is reverse,as u may resort to by your people wheelbarrows just to meetup with the expectations and agreement of your godfather's..

This just a brief of what it like..
If you violet any of their agreement or your agreement with them,then you inviting assassination to yourself like example
Remember Dino milaye saga how they planned to kill him,Senator florence ita giwa that cried out in the parliament about a threat coming from her state governor..

See honestly I won't advice my own friends,blood and even my dead great great grand father to go into such..
LOL @ dead grand father grin. you may be right, one of my friend they call him okey south. we met in South Africa he is from Enugu state he ran for senator or something in Enugu and won but Another Rich guy offered him a lot of money to step aside for him and he took the money.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Martin0(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
LOL @ dead grand father grin. you may be right, one of my friend they call him okey south. we met in South Africa he is from Enugu state he ran for senator or something in Enugu and won but Another Rich guy offered him a lot of money to step aside for him and he took the money.
aaaaaaa see business oo so someone offered him money,well maybe there was no competition that why he won...

But somehow it all depends on so many things sha,gringrin okey south see name'sgringringrin
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by SalamRushdie: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
ajbf:
The KANU guy has violated the bail conditions but it seems that National Security Council does not know the next step. Buhari made mistake initially, he should have let the guy be feeling like a king behind the microphone in his radio studio.
Police said that what paramount to them is to maintain law and order. So, they are not responsible to arrest the law offenders

Exactly and today he would have been forgotten already but Buhari fell for his trike and arrested him when it was obvious Kanu wanted to be arrested ..Now he wants to be arrested again but Osinbanjo seems smarter this time

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Exactly and today he would have been forgotten already but Buhari fell for his trike and arrested him when it was obvious Kanu wanted to be arrested ..Now he wants to be arrested again but Osinbanjo seems smarter this time

that's true bro..you're a true discerner of hidden motives..Kanu wants to be arrested again to cause greater damage... grin smart
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by frankgreat(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
The first mistake they made is arresting him initially, that made him popular and famous, the second mistake is realizing him... Now they have unleashed the animal in him.... Solution: Let no one give them attention again they will get tired and giveup

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by osusuallstars: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu., a great hero
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by sapele914(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igboesika:
Why was he arrested before ?.

You guys have realised your mistake but it's too late. Everything has damaged. You can never stop an ideology.(Impossible)

Thank God for radio Biafraaa Nnamdi KANU used to wake the spirits of all Igbos/Biafffrans. Indeed, Nnamdi KANU is a fighter that truly believes in his dreams, while all one Nigeria crusaders are having nightmares to stop the inevitable. It's a pity that Nigeria govt is helpless on Kanu's matter as it stands today.

God bless Ohamadike for a job well done. Ride on !!!

Meanwhile, this question came from a sincere human being probably a Northern Christian or a foreigner.................,.....

Radio biafra,woke up the people?what frequency are they on,104 point what?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by sapele914(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
He has violated all his bail conditions so why wait? He does not deserve to be living amongst the living.
Court is on recess,they granted him bail only the High Court can revoke it,bet my one million Naira on Nairabet he is going back to prison come october, start of the new court year.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by sapele914(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

Then you shut up and allow Referendum decide our fate.
Who will print the referendum papers?did you not see what happened in Venezuela?the so called referendum is doa,dead on arrival. Government will have its way,even cubans that are tired of cuba are allowed to leave and run to miami,who has stopped you from leaving Nigeria?,I know many igbo boys here in Houston. The sooner you look for a job the better for you,no one will make money for you,you will never witness a separation of Nigeria in your lifetime,dream on dreamer,hope you wake up before it is too late and realize that life has passed you by.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by sapele914(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Modsenemy:

Honestly, I wonder why people are saying it was a mistake to arrest kanu initially.

I mean, this guy was illegally publicizing his hatred fr the government , he was issuing hateful comment in an even illegal way.

It is treason and punishable by law ! So there was no reason for him to be spared .

I know those advising the government not to rearrest kanu for defiling bail conditions are not dumb, perhaps, they reason well too.

But what's the worst that will happen if he is rearrested and allowed to rot there ?
The initial mistake was not arresting kanu, but releasing him !
You can't fight the Federal Government,the Federal Government is matured,a patient man will always win. Shekau wants an islamic state,kanu wants an ipob state both seccessionist and enemies of the Republic,kanu has 2 months of freedom left,let him enjoy his 15 minutes of fame. The court has granted him bail,let the cause take it's course,why arrest him on a charge he is already in court for?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by sapele914(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
frankgreat:
The first mistake they made is arresting him initially, that made him popular and famous, the second mistake is realizing him... Now they have unleashed the animal in him.... Solution: Let no one give them attention again they will get tired and giveup
Government is patient they have all the time on their hands,because he hasn't been punished yet doesn't mean he is going to go unpunished,the Federal Government will teach him a serious lesson in due time,he is playing with fire,the Government will use him as an example to deter others that choose to follow this suicide path.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by ofai: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
sapele914:
Government is patient they have all the time on their hands,because he hasn't been punished yet doesn't mean he is going to go unpunished,the Federal Government will teach him a serious lesson in due time,he is playing with fire,the Government will use him as an example to deter others that choose to follow this suicide path.

Keep dashing yourself hope..... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by victor8269: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cubeet:
He will die for Amala and Ewedu
U go wear condom die. I can see your future
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 14, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You resigned to fate! Chai!
Your moniker reminds me of an Igbo proverb I read in Chinua Achebe's Arrow of God. It goes thus "Unless the Penis die young, it will surely eat Bearded Meat."
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by bamite(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
StarPlayer:
Another senseless comment from sn ignorant ipob miscreant
Legendary Legend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.