Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' (58010 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by bejeria101(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
How many times them go round you as you small reach? Smh
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Abfinest007(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
tell us the ones u accepted not the ones u rejected

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by MAYOWAAK: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
The raving issue in the Nigerian space at the moment is rape.

Never should a man force himself on anybody without consent as adults and never on underage people. No must mean no.

That said, the Voltrons who are championing the debate don't fully understand what a "discourse" is.

There is no 360 degrees examination of the layers of the use of coercion. What Rape is, is a culture of might is right.

There is a culture which produces actions and reactions.

When we attack the banking culture which reduces female employees to sexual objects to get business, many females attack us.

When we point out religious leaders taking advantage of girls, most women in their congregation tell us we need to shut up and understand 'spiritual matters'.

When we talk about high handed nature of hierarchies in Nigerian organisations, we are seen as anarchists. Most men take advantage of that to take advantage of women who for the fear of their jobs, don't fight back.

We hear of Rape cases in our military, police and quasi military organisations without repercussions. The other day a sector commander of the FRSC limed up women who he thought had braided hair and publicly chopped it off.

So in accessing this discourse, you have to look at cultural constructs needed to combat the scourge.

Do we have rights in our places of employment? I read sexual assault /discrimination stories from all types of employer/employee situations from government to religious bodies and private ones on FB almost every day.

Men who get away with using their positions to take advantage of women will Rape when the condition doesn't privilege their positions, or raise kids who will likely learn from their behaviours.

Take a look at our tertiary institutions. These are the breeding ground for rapists. Lecturers and teachers do it all of the time. They take advantage by threats and intimidation. And they get away with it almost All of the time. They have a Mafia code of silence thing going on. If we cannot address these institutional crimes, how do we think students aren't also learning from the culture of oppression and impunity on showcase?
Most of the randy lecturers always have student go-betweens who arrange the rendezvous. They learn that perverted ways.
Student cultists also learn from that. They want to access the same 'privileges' the lecturers have. That's their reward order in the dark groups.

These sort of patterns are observable in the military and police academies too.

Even in NYSC camps. Observed it myself.

That leads us to the first level in the criminal justice system.

Reporting a Rape.

The system we have makes a mockery of the Rape victims. Not that it's any better for other crime victims. It's absolute shambles. The same officers who are used to a culture of impunity will not be able to offer the right treatment to victims.

Do we even have a system? I know when Rape allegations are made where I currently reside, the police have a duty to the accused and the victim. So they take the victim to the hospital for checks to confirm the truth or untruth of the allegations. The accused is kept in custody and the victim to a safe house.

(Those of you who berate us when we demand better policing system, hope you are beginning to 'get it' now)

Legal system.

For as long as the rich can bribe cases from going to courts and the judges can be bribed, don't expect justice. It's funny that most women who are championing the Rape advocacy today wouldn't join a debate against corruption in the legal system! Everything is bloody connected!

As long as we put the worship of money above basic human rights, the victim will always pay. If a kid knows his parents can pull strings, he will rape by default. But when they both know the law will take its course regardless, they will think twice.

Hypocrisy.

The sexual urge is biological. Most boys who grew up has their first 'apple bites' at Channel 5 (brothel) . I know of one friend who's now a pastor at MFM church. He used to be the John the Baptist of the Channel 5s.

As a society, we must understand that 'Domitillas' play a role. Lone ranger rapists are often people not socially skilled at chatting up women.

Let them and those whose hormones are overworking have access to clean, regulated and taxed Channel 5s like they do in Holland.

Governments and society looking down on sex workers is part of the problem. After all, it's the oldest profession. Jacob in the Bible was a patron.

If governments can restrict their services to certain locales, regulate it by screening them of diseases, providing security............. They'll have enough clientele to be millionaires in Nigeria where it seems sex is everything from the pulpit to the classrooms.

Would-be rapists can avoid the criminal record for a few thousands of Naira.

And before you get all sanctimonious, other markets exist. People with disabilities also want sexual experience. You see a poor middle aged blind dude, you think he doesn't get a hard on?

There are more ways to add to the discursive layers but will stop for now. There will be no shortage of stone throwers on the written points already.

But if you only take away the idea that appealing to morality alone cannot solve the Rape problem, then I would take that.

You need a better approach to culture, biological legal and social constructs to go past the rut we are stuck in.

BY:JESSE BAY
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Em em! Reginnnnnna Daniels my prime suspect.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Benekruku(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2017

Nollywood is a re-packaged executive Olosho industry

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol, we know as e day go na.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Martin0(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evaberry:

she actually used style to advertise she's single and ready fully for the olosho business because no one asked her about her boyfriend problems yet she's squealing everything for us. so producers, directors, etc There's fresh fish in the market. a slut is seeking for customers. do well to attend to her needs in exchange for movie roles

So atlast u spill it out,bravo(cheers)

Only people who have been in such talk from experiencegrin
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Franklerry: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na their work ooo. Soft work

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by gabe: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good for you
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Allikola(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2382434/age-90-man-still-perform#34809784

At age 90, my grandfather still perform wonderful SEXUALLY with Honey Remedy.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by TundeHashim(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nollywood actress, Juliet Patrick Odigwe has revealed how a certain popular movie producer in Owerri, Imo State, asked her for six rounds of sex for six movie roles.

The Anambra State-born thespian who spoke to Sun said that she declined the offer, adding that producers in the industry would go extra miles to sleep with up-coming actresses.

http://www.lailasblog.com/offered-six-movie-roles-six-rounds-sex-actress-juliet-odigwe/

of course, we expected you'll tell us u rejected the offer. Abi u don c actress weh accept sex for role b4? But on a serious note, producers need to tame their sex urge. It's extremely unprofessional and doesn't speak well for the movie industry!
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Lexusgs430: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Only 6 rounds? Make she ask Tonto how many rounds she offered.....
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Obi0952111: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Subscribe with ours and get ready for your winning

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Roydonzy87: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Akuko uwa, the reverse is the case..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tell us those ones you foked and leave story jo
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by jfleece(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
lonelydora:
Seems NwaAmaikpe uses office wifi. I haven't seen him since morning.
does ur life revolves round nwaamaikpe's.? .. He is probably somewhere dancing to the songs of the spirit of arochukwu...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Elcuba: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Just six rounds. Mtchew.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by AntiWailer: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Liar.

1 round of 30seconds abi no be dt useless producer ? grin grin
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by priestchurch(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
And u didn't agree to it? Abeggi... .. Tell us sumtin else already.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wetin this one dey talk? All upcoming actress for naija right now na olosho. She just form this lie to stay relevant.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by muller101(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Liar
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Praktikals(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
pls how can i become a movie producer/director?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evaberry:

she actually used style to advertise she's single and ready fully for the olosho business because no one asked her about her boyfriend problems yet she's squealing everything for us. so producers, directors, etc There's fresh fish in the market. a slut is seeking for customers. do well to attend to her needs in exchange for movie roles

Excertly! Thank you!!
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Boyooosa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
U JUST MADE LIFE SUCKS NOW... U SUCK TOO. SEE AS SHE DEY FUME LIKE SAY NA ONLY SMALL PIKINS DEY READ NL STORIES. SMH.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by deafeyez: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
Next time off pant, it won't pain
Hmmmm love ur pix man. U bad.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
deafeyez:
Hmmmm love ur pix man. U bad.
Thanks mate
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by goldedprince: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
naija girls are just stupid. this is same girl that will let a motor park tout Bleep her stanking pussy for indomie. atimes for free.
open leg and get work you dey form. i wish female bosses could just copy their male bosses. collect prick and give guys jobs
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Reference(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nollywood actress, Juliet Patrick Odigwe has revealed how a certain popular movie producer in Owerri, Imo State, asked her for six rounds of sex for six movie roles.

The Anambra State-born thespian who spoke to Sun said that she declined the offer, adding that producers in the industry would go extra miles to sleep with up-coming actresses.

http://www.lailasblog.com/offered-six-movie-roles-six-rounds-sex-actress-juliet-odigwe/

Because there is no talent. Competency trumps corruption anyday. Diamonds are terribly small but tough and precious. Men give their lives to get it. Go for excellence ma'am. Asking you for se.x shows there isn't much more on display.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by MTKbudapest(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
did u tell us of the one u accepted?
All women na oloshos
na shaku-shaku be their work
soft work.
Dem go say na u use wat u have to get wat u want
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Ayodeji2k14: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
MTKbudapest:
did u tell us of the one u accepted?

All women na oloshos

na shaku-shaku be their work

soft work.

Dem go say na u use wat u have to get wat u want

So your mother,sisters ,aunties ,neices and other female members of your family are oloshos?Check your brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) / Psquare Share Beautiful Pics With Their Wives After Dad's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.